Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 23. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Dear friend. With your money, to earn much money, i think you can buy ICOs, the smartest way to invest. You can find out how to buy ICO from this forum or from the google.com. I hope my idea can help you. Many thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Yes, of course it's risky. I believe that the portfolio should consist of at least 10 different coins. It increases the chance of it growth.
Activity: 44
3DES finally launched their tokens. It's a very interesting project, I've been holding it since autumn.  The team develops a tasks exchange to process 3D printing models, MVP is ready, but recently they announced scaling up the project concept to create a universal computing tasks exchange. For now the tokens are only on Etherdelta, and soon will be on IDEX. I think I got to buy lots of them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
do you invest all your money on 1 altcoin? it's too risky. even it can be labeled very dangerous for your finances. I suggest you to share your money on some crypto currency investments. do not hold it in 1 coin only
if you invest your money in some coins, then the risk of losing you can be minimized when the price of altcoin falls
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
In my opinion it is really very risky for one to invest in one coin specially if that is the only money you have left for investment. If you have lots of cash then you can invest in several coins and then even if one of them got good profits then at least you can have your money back.
Activity: 283
yes of course it is very risky if you got a good capital you should better divert your investment not only on one coin because in every alt we dont know when the good value of it comes.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Yeah it's so risky, and may be you lose all of your money in 1 moment. Be carefully, control risk and time you want to hold.
Merit: 253
Of course, it is too risky nowadays to just rely on one type of asset. You should learn how to diversify your investments by not relying on one altcoin only. As the old saying goes, do not put all of your eggs in a single basket. You know why? If one goes down, all of it would go down too. By putting some of your funds to various altcoins, at least you would lessen your frustration or disappointment in case the market falls.
Yes right, putting all the money on one risk is certainly very risky, it's the same as the saying that placing eggs in one basket, if the basket is broken then all the eggs break.
If you just save your money in a coin certainly less developed it because if you could put on some coins of course opportunities for profit is enormous. Even though you did this very risky but if in view of the enormous benefits. And you must be confident about the decisions you take and this can make you successful.
Activity: 111
I think it so risky. But "high risk, high return", you can earn much more money. You need to learn risk management and stoploss. Good luck.
Activity: 108
Thats too risky my friend just what other people say, dont put all your eggs in one basket, cause what if the coin you invested in turned into scam or suddenly go down deep you already lose.

As cryptocurrency holder is it important to hold a part of your holdings in Bitcoin or Ethereum. This is because this coins will determine the whole market. If Bitcoin goes down that mean that other alt coins go faster down.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Having all your money is more like a gamble and is extremely risky. Should the project go down, you stand a risk of losing all your investments within a short period of time. While going all in on one altcoin can be rewarding if the project does well, it can rekt you faster than the speed of sound. Invest wisely. Spread your investments
Activity: 26
Yes, I think you should invest in to develop more. But you need more money
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Thats too risky my friend just what other people say, dont put all your eggs in one basket, cause what if the coin you invested in turned into scam or suddenly go down deep you already lose.
Activity: 238
Merit: 14
Yes, it is, you should diversify your risk between different coins and if you can between different assets apart from crypto too, as it seems that nowadays all the coins move according to the performance of the King Bitcoin.

If you're thinking on investing little money it could be, but for bigger investments DYOR and diversify. Otherwise you're gambling.
Activity: 152
Put your money in one coin I thought it was very good. If you put your money in a few coins is certainly your risk will be bigger and for the current market conditions are difficult. You can put on a single coin as ETH coins are very nice and already has many users.
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
Never put all your eggs in one basket. It's risky. Better split your investment in several altcoins. For example buy bitcoin, ethereum and after some altcoins what you want
Activity: 210
If you are investing for all your money on 1 altcoin then that is a big risk.
You need to split your money into some altcoins that have good potential to develop into coins that have a good price in the future.
We recommend that you buy the coin into the TOP 10 Cryptocurrency market.
In my opinion, you should hurry to decide.
Activity: 168
It's a risky game my friend. The main investing rule - diversify your portfolio. Your main part of budget invest in top 10 blue chips they will grow in order to cover your losses.The other part invest in perspective coins on their lows and study these projects their ideas news and development.
Activity: 206
All my money is in Ethereum as well, but I'm not holding it for too long since I'm planning to re-invest in upcoming token sales. This July has a couple of good projects like Menlo one and ViValid. I think it would be better to risk on ICOs rather than sell my eth at a loss or keep holding and hoping.. Menlo in particular seems like a really good project since it plans to be an ICO marketplace. It's gonna be like ICObench but with a lot more stuff to do.
Pages:
Jump to: