Pages:
Author

Topic: All you can do is hold your ALTs for a few years - page 17. (Read 39379 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Indeed, now that we do only hold the coins we have, seeing the value and development of the market still looks sad. So for this matter to still survive and save it, there is no need to rush to throw it away because it does have good potential.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
you are very right because if we only hold altcoin that don't have a future it will be very risky and for that after we sell all altcoins, we must choose carefully so we don't lose more money
Activity: 259
Merit: 0
If you can't afford to sell out then you don't really have any options left but to hodl.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I am just doing the most to maximise my acquisitions of projects I believe will hold long term value. To the best of my ability, I will try and dollar-cost average and hold for the best.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Do you think i can hold my coins for a year am not rich i just want to be rich that why i keep investing in cryptocurrency i can't hold for a year i need money.
Nobody knows exactly.
What I think is market will continue the same trend for few more years just like it was in 2014. But one thing for sure, 90% of the alts will die. So do some research and hold useful alts.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Do you think i can hold my coins for a year am not rich i just want to be rich that why i keep investing in cryptocurrency i can't hold for a year i need money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Crypto market conditions have indeed declined. But behind it all indeed many people believe they will recover. Holding altcoin for years is indeed very difficult. But it's better that you seek a little profit but look for these benefits every day. Suppose you buy a cheap altcoin and sell it when prices increase slightly. Because with that maybe profits will be obtained.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

Some ALTs will never recover from this crash!

It is an ugly situation!
Yup, this is very true. I always deeply analyze the projects that I am holding and keep on following their updates/developments and if I found out a red flag on that project I will dump them and move on and look for decent project that have a huge potential that can recover in bear market.
Activity: 296
We all hope that this year we will see a green and growing market. So now the best solution for work is to keep waiting and hodl your coins further. The situation must gradually improve. Personally, I still believe in the huge potential of good altcoins, so I regularly buy them.
for now I don't choose to buy, because there are still a lot of altcoin assets that I hold. I have to wait until there really is a signal of growth in the market, then I will start buying altcoin again.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

It is an ugly situation!
This is really good advice in such a long bear market period. I'm still going to do that. A certain part of my tokens that I earn will continue to grow from the growth of the cryptocurrency market. I’m more worried about the overall bad situation with ICO fraud than the current market condition. The market will recover in any case, but what will happen next with ICO as an activity is unknown.
Activity: 350
We all hope that this year we will see a green and growing market. So now the best solution for work is to keep waiting and hodl your coins further. The situation must gradually improve. Personally, I still believe in the huge potential of good altcoins, so I regularly buy them.
Activity: 512
It depends on which coins you are holding as for shitcoins to recover you could wait for ages and they won`t. Trading with your alts is another solution to recover some of your loss on them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
This is the best advice in this situation. It's time to do the analysis of the coins that you hold. It is better to invest in worthy projects than to wait for some shitcoin to recover from such a fall. After all, this may not happen.
Most people keep good coins, I think now the most correct strategy to buy and wait for the new growth of altcoins , as a person who does not know how to trade in such a market will not work
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Sometimes, when you check the social media of some coins, you would discover that its long the updated them last.
Most times, when i see things like this, it is usually a warning sign that i need to look elsewhere.
A project that is not keeping the community abreast on latest happenings, might go into extinction soon.
Activity: 798
This is the best advice in this situation. It's time to do the analysis of the coins that you hold. It is better to invest in worthy projects than to wait for some shitcoin to recover from such a fall. After all, this may not happen.
Activity: 630
hold and buy more when price dump especially if the project you invested has a big potential to grow in the future once their product is fully running or a new partnership has been formed, also you might consider to invest on different alts to reduce the risk of your loss but remember to always make thorough research on every project before investing.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
Holding is lazy trading without any exit plan. Forget holding and start calling it long or mid term investment with an exit plan.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
No matter the way we look at it, holding is best for now, if you think you are tired of holding that means you probably want to leave crypto , sell of and then leave. I know the dip has really affected us, but at this point all we need is patience. The market will bounce back.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

It is an ugly situation!
That's sound not good. But I think this is true. I really tired of holding some altcoins, so it's time to act. I thought that my altcoins are active investment, but it's not.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
You can be right yes, but you can be wrong too. Most of the altcoins have lost their value in great ammount, what if they keep loosing their value? And also if you invest everything you got how can you wait? I think i am loosing all my hopes because last year my wallet has more than $8.000 but now i have only $670 :/
Pages:
Jump to: