Pages:
Author

Topic: All you can do is hold your ALTs for a few years - page 19. (Read 39379 times)

copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
You are right but don't go holding a dead coin. If you hold a constantly declining alts, I don't think you should keep holding because at the end you may end up with nothing
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
You're right. The situation is very bad now. It is difficult to choose good altcoins that can survive this and bring good results. Therefore, we should analyze our coins well and leave only the most promising ones.
Activity: 588
I have a lot of tokens that have fallen very much in price in recent months. My tactic against them at the moment is a long-term investment. I do not think it is right to merge them for pennies, but I expect that in the future bull market the prices of those coins that have potential will grow. And some of my coins will die.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Holding altcoins for years is the worst decision if you do not yet know which of the currencies you want to hold. I guess, the best choice that you can do is pick holding and day-trading as well.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
The most difficult thing now is to choose the most worthy altcoins. The tokens that I have received from the bounty of the companies I'll hold until the market recovers. But before making investments, I study the coin for a long time.

hodl is the best way for us now, and people should do their own research before make any investments
and people should think about how to manage the risk buddy,
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
The most difficult thing now is to choose the most worthy altcoins. The tokens that I have received from the bounty of the companies I'll hold until the market recovers. But before making investments, I study the coin for a long time.
Activity: 343
Yes, of course some altcoin will never recover from this deep falling. But there are also projects which will reach their previous pics. As for me, I hold my alts and don't plan to sell in the nearest years.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
I am afraid that after 3-5 years my portfolio won't cost anything! It is so sad to realise, but it is similar to truth.
I think crypto currency is an asset you can't hold for years without any revaluation
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
Yes, holding our coins now is good because the price is still not good until now and thats the reason why we need to hold our cryptos and wait the right time to sell it make more money.

Its hard to be a holder if the price is falling but thats the good things that w can do for the future.
Well we need to hold but I think our profit always depend on the alt that we are holding itself. I believe that we need to hold a good altcoins for good, because there are do many bad altcoin that can really make us loss due to the slow moving price and our patience is not enoughf to wait for its progress, the most amazing altcoin is the ethereum and I beleive that it will really rise soon due to the amazing feature and the amazing volume of investors that will maybe invest on it soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Yes, holding our coins now is good because the price is still not good until now and thats the reason why we need to hold our cryptos and wait the right time to sell it make more money.

Its hard to be a holder if the price is falling but thats the good things that w can do for the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
If we can be patient enough, we can take a step to an incredible future. The people who just meet cryptocurrencies will not be late at all. There are a lot of projects will be active and in that time those who didn't join in crypto it will be too late for them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
There are many quality-made altcoins that has the potential to go up many times in the future and the first to do to find these potential coins is to make your own research before investing. You can continue to hold if your altcoins if its profitability is already proven in the past but if the coin is newly issued or listed in the exchange then selling it is better if there are no clear future for that coin.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The cryptocurrency market is growing rapidly, with technically advanced encryption every day, so I think HODL crypto for several years may not be the best option, but I will respect your choice.
Activity: 196
If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

Some ALTs will never recover from this crash!

It is an ugly situation!

It's quite difficult to hold assets that only bring you losses and headaches. Personally I would close positions on those projects in which there is no confidence. Why risk even such a small amount?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
I will continue to hold down the alt that I have, because now the situation is indeed very bad, the price that keeps poking down, making panic increasingly rampant. I will wait for the right time to sell it, when the price starts to soar.
Well now definitely need to keep your tokens, we are close to a reversal and I think everyone who keeps understand that the market will return in any case, just need to be able to wait
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
but the problem is that most of the coins from projects that are not worth the price are very cheap even after I hold them for a long time, if only there is a price then I will sell them soon, but it seems impossible because the project doesn't show progress in other words dead
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I agreed with OP, the current market situation doesn’t make sense for us to sell our coins. The prices are too low, it will be a pity when market recover and we see the prices pumping.
Today there was a grow 20-30 percent from the coins of the top 100. You can sell and then buy a little cheaper. you will increase the number of coins in your portfolio
Activity: 602
Well, in principle, Yes, we already hold them for almost a year and a half, in General, the trend shows that long-term investments win over the short-term,there are prospects that the blockchain will go up the hill,and the projects themselves, respectively, it is profitable to hold a year,another and sell for a good amount of money,not for a penny
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
I agreed with OP, the current market situation doesn’t make sense for us to sell our coins. The prices are too low, it will be a pity when market recover and we see the prices pumping.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
To find decent projects to hold for few years it's kind of difficult but if your portfolio for long term purposse then you have to ensure the coins would you hold will have good future and as far i know only bitcoin and few altcoins such as Eth decent to hold for long term but i highly doubt other altcoins will still valuable for next couple years
Pages:
Jump to: