Pages:
Author

Topic: All you can do is hold your ALTs for a few years - page 20. (Read 39379 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Of the 26 altcoins that I had to sell 14 and buy larger and more stable projects, there are 3 projects left which have depreciated by 80-90% and it makes no sense to push them now
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

Some ALTs will never recover from this crash!

It is an ugly situation!

Yes, the best way to bury them in your wallet and wait for a miracle. Perhaps it is your altcoin that will send you to the moon. No one knows how the project will develop and how powerful it can become.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

It is an ugly situation!

Do not forget that you can sell your tokens at a fallen price. Then wait a long time and wait until the price drops even lower - buy these tokens back. As a result, you will have the same number of tokens and a decent amount of money.
Activity: 183
I will continue to hold down the alt that I have, because now the situation is indeed very bad, the price that keeps poking down, making panic increasingly rampant. I will wait for the right time to sell it, when the price starts to soar.
Activity: 187
See the development of the project from the altcoin that you hold, if the project has a good reputation going forward it is better to hold the coin, because it can be ascertained that in the future all cryptocurrency prices will increase, considering the many that have supported cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
This a good advice for those of us who have not panicked dumped their altcoins because of the present market condition.
I agree with the poster that we should hold for a longer period for high profitablity.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
I agree that hold your alts if their project is decent, holding is we can do for now to recover our losses, if you sell your altcoins at these cheap price another lose for you.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Although I know that HOLD Trusted Encryption can bring us more profits, what choices should I make when we urgently need to use funds?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

It is an ugly situation!
I have some altcoins that have been held for more than a year, and some of them have been zeroed.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

It is an ugly situation!

sometimes, holding is not the answer to the situation even that the project is somehow promising, it is still good if we trade our altcoins and to let it circulate through the market. Holding is not always the solution to the crisis.
Activity: 392
Yes, indeed this is the best thing to do is to hold your altcoin for years, but can you afford it because many years are of course a very long time, this certainly requires high patience to be able to achieve better results in the future
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Probably if i had an altcoins that it takes few years before i sell them i will do that but most of them was not even take more than a year because i am gonna sell them because my 30% of profit has been achieve, i am very very happy of my altcoins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11

It is an ugly situation!

I think if we hold a good altcoin with working product, i am believe altcoin more potential giving big profits. Many pump and dump altcoin and i think we should choose altcoin with good developer team reputation. I am believe with good team, project will success and price will recover to high again
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
How sad it did not sound, but I support the author of this article on the development of cryptocurrency need at least 5 years to be recognized in many states. Only then can we see a real interest in this direction.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Holding altcoins for years has sense only if you are holding top alts with potential. And it can be a shorter period
as the situation on crypto market could change rapidly. It can happen that  the market boom in one day.
Activity: 425
Holding altcoins for years isn't always a good investment because are altcoins that destined to lose value in the long run. So, better to always check out the charts to see where it is heading. Also, know when to cut losses.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
you have to do your research before investing and look for a good and useful project. it would be best if you invest in a project that are already running instead if project that are yet to be develop. depending on your choice you can recover your losses.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101

It is an ugly situation!

the market always right,, so this is normal conditions, not an ugly situations,,
because market was created from the war between sellers and buyers  Wink and i hope in the near time the buyers will be the winner
yes, i agree if some altcoins will never recover in this crash,
but a strong project will be stronger when the green back to this crypto market my friend
Activity: 378

It is an ugly situation!

We have to learn this complicated lesson! I think apart from your offer, we may buy to recover the losses more quickly. But we have to have an exact strategy and be confident in what we do!
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
This is the best opportunity to get the best possible profit. Just be patient and relax, there is no need to look at coinmarketcap every day, if you truly believe in crypto currencies and are waiting for the mass adoption.
Hold only good coins, and if you still have money you’d better to buy more because the future will still be amazing for cryprotuccenrcy. Patience is very important, we cannot know the possible trend in the future so have more of this until the market recover and hit your target price, that can be more profitable than ever.
Pages:
Jump to: