Pages:
Author

Topic: All you can do is hold your ALTs for a few years - page 26. (Read 39379 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

Some ALTs will never recover from this crash!

It is an ugly situation!

In the end, it is still going to be their choice. We really can't blame some investors if they're panic selling. If they panic sell their coins, at least they should have a method on how they're going to get their money back. Especially for instances where you really need money, some guys really do panic selling and recover in some other way.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
indeed, we must leave it if indeed ALT does not make concrete changes and developments. leave immediately. because indeed the price recovery is quite difficult.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

It is an ugly situation!

couple of years ? no i think only a couple of months buddy,,
yes, few altcoins will be dies because of this situations and never recover its value,,
but i believe a solid and great alt will recover in the next couple of months, even cross the past highest price
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
Yep, pretty much. If you have 5 or so half decent alt coins you've just got to hope that at least 1 of them can come good in some years time. We're experiencing a much needed culling in the crypto market and a lot of projects won't survive, but those that do will go on to reach great heights unlike anything we've seen in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
I really think that most people here are doing the same, But we can not blame some that already sell most of their coins even if that coin does have a potential in making it big in the future because of their emotional doubt and fear it will surely lead to poor decision I really think the crash of bitcoin right now was because of poor decisions they make in the crypto market And sometimes may lead in not profiting.

There is never easy profit in cryptocurrency I really think we should consider that there is a risk in getting involved with investing, and trading in it.  
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Currently, everybody is facing the condition. So hold the coins now could help or couldn't help the holder. Why? Due to the fact that altcoins means NOT ALL ARE POTENTIALS for there are coins that intended to scam or just a Freud project. The tendency the coins will slowly or instantly end. The potential coins now is good to hold and buy more of it now is the perfect time. The decision is in everyone who wants more and who have enough money to buy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3

It is an ugly situation!
Pages:
Jump to: