Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 133. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i ve saved the old News form AT - and the discussion into the Forum too while im banned - but to this point more at an other time

we think we know there are at this time 2 different types of vipers - perhaps a 50mhs and perhaps a 250 mhs - formally known as 90mhs and 18 mhs (?)

no today Comes the News that Shocks the whole customers - a part of it is Manual like a how to use - its opening as pdf-file but made with MS Office 2007

the Advantage of MS is that to every file ever made there will be some data left at the file if you are not looking at it (it can be an advantge - but this i wont discuss here)

look what i found

and now look at the Manual and the Speed of the miner IN THE MANUAL

https://alpha-t.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Viper-Instruction-Manual.pdf

there are more contradictions like a tapeout that is crappy but formally known as well done in former News, fiaz trying to calm People down by using informations that he just get from users per mail - like the paymentmethods from payza and saying " ... i believe other users has paid trough this too while we have a payzaaccount" - believe ? i KNOW what im talking about not just believing

but only a bit annoying - i have decided to let this crap go to a lawyer - frauding once shame on you frauding twice ...

if it smells like fraud and looking like it - it cant be a tiger
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Don't forget about one thing. To start shipping end of September everything must go perfect from now on. There is no room for any, even tiny problem. If they have started the new tape-out week or 2 weeks ago the chips will be produced middle of September. Until that time they have to arrange chip boards (which is bunch of colored squares right now), PSU boards, PSUs and cases. They have to prepare firmware for their controller boards. WIFI is back in the manual they referred to. Wink And when the chips arrive all these components have to miraculously and flawlessly co-operate together to allow shipment within 2 weeks. That is not gonna happen.
^^this.
Don't forget they haven't completed tapeout. Once they do its another 60-90 days to get the chips. KNC taped out 6th June and still don't have chips. Alpha haven't got a chance of shipping in September and KNC have a two month head start now. I think Alpha will be bankrupt before they get to ship anything. Their prices are too high and their product is already obsolete, 40nm when every one else is moving to 28nm.

You really can't believe anything they say at this point. They've lied so much. I think they have been covering this up since late May when they asked for final payments. I reposted my post detailing the tapeout process on the Alpha forums on 2nd June. It was quickly deleted and I was banned(first of many). Fiaz is trying to retcon history to make us believe they were fully funded 5 days after asking for final payment and they decided to give away extra hash as a gesture of goodwill. But we now know tapeout had failed and they needed money quickly so they sweetened the pot by offering the upped hashrate while still promising a July delivery.

Its obvious now that even that failed as many customers wanted a CC processor and/or a prototype. So Alpha spent the next 2 months trying desperately to find a CC company while fending off any questions about updates, secretly changing their T&Cs (again), scrubbing the forums clean of all Alpha related posts and looking for a backer. When they finally did get a CC processor it was only up for 4 days before it was taken down and they had to refund the payments. From their companies house documents they found a backer, Andrew Laurus  around the 11th of July and sold him 10% of the company. We have to assume this is how they have funded the 2nd tapeout.

So even if we are to believe Fiaz's assertion that they only knew tapeout had failed at the start of this month (early April to early July= 90 days) they were still trying to con money out of customers by withholding the news and collecting CC payments. It was only by sheer luck that the CC processor pulled out when they did or Alpha would have grabbed even more cash, and judging by the way Fiaz is now holding a gun to customers heads and demanding payment, I believe they are still cash strapped and require final payments to complete production.

So to recap. They have lied about UK consumer law, about HMRC tax rulings, about tapeout, about being fully funded, about delivery dates, have scrubbed the forums clean and have constantly changed their T&Cs (I noticed they have changed again, https://alpha-t.net/terms-order/). So how can you even trust they are going to ship in September?

Personally I would lawyer up fast before all the money disappears. I think its pretty much game over for Alpha and the window to get any money back is rapidly closing.

Activity: 350
Indeed the news from AT today is crappy.
What makes it worse is in the release they are literally threateningly telling people no refunds, sucks to be you, we have a law firm.

They should get a new law firm though, lol, those TCs would get laughed out from any court.

Why would they get a new law firm?  Except for a few emails, no one here has done shit to get their money back.  So it looks like it's working quite well for them.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
OMFG...Do not believe a word that they have said. They didn't ship in July so what makes you think that they are going to ship in September! Especially when they have not received ~95% of their 70% remaining funds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They are just buying time as excuse to get us off of their backs. They are brewing something sinister here.....I have some evidence to back my claims...It seems as if their has been some official business filings about 4 days ago:

http://ukdata.com/company/08483921/ALPHA-TECHNOLOGY-(INT)-LTD

It looks like they are moving their financial chess pieces for a lawsuite. In conclusion, do not believe a fucking word that these scum fucks tell you...
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
This law firm just down the block on Dickenson Road may well be the esteemed international group of solicitors that Alpha-T consulted:

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.45236,-2.219154,3a,75y,180h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sS9gwyWTw2B6jDSqFvOJ0hA!2e0
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco
The fact is.  Unless AT somehow pulls the proverbial rabbit outta the hat as far as increasing hashrate on the order of 2.1x-2.5x if they are in fact planning on shipping by the end of next month (I seriously doubt this will happen either) there isn't a chance in hell of ROI'ing.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
Indeed the news from AT today is crappy.
What makes it worse is in the release they are literally threateningly telling people no refunds, sucks to be you, we have a law firm.

They should get a new law firm though, lol, those TCs would get laughed out from any court.
Activity: 32
you ordered a product that would be shipped in q3, that has not passed. now live with it and stop whining

You ordered a product which was due for shipping worst case scenario 15th July. That did not happen. People have every reason to be upset with AT.

With the proposed new delivery date these units will never ROI.

every asic roi`s, the questin is how long will it take.

i will put it on a multipool

http://poolpicker.eu/

put it on nicehash, 250 mh/s x 0.00482350btc =1,205875 btc per day

= 701.19 USD per day , making the roi :

9 254.18175 U.S. dollars (5450 gbp) / 701.19 = ROI 13,19782338595816 days.....

so whats the issue here exactly?

there will always be new coins, and a multipool takes full advantage of this

Your price is *WAY* off.  Current NICEHASH price is 0.00078810btc Per Mh = 0.197025 BTC Per day
If, and ONLY IFF, that price remains steady, = 9,254 dollars / $118 per day or 78 days.  But since the difficult rises by about 10% ever 4 days.  When we get our machines 60 days from now (if that) It'll be making around $24 a day, before electricity. At that rate : You're looking at 380 days... but we all know that in those 380 the difficulty will rise so much that you'll have to shut the machine off because the cost of electricity is more than you make.  So in other words.  There is a 0% chance of us making our money back if the delivery date is Sept.
Activity: 616
Don't forget about one thing. To start shipping end of September everything must go perfect from now on. There is no room for any, even tiny problem. If they have started the new tape-out week or 2 weeks ago the chips will be produced middle of September. Until that time they have to arrange chip boards (which is bunch of colored squares right now), PSU boards, PSUs and cases. They have to prepare firmware for their controller boards. WIFI is back in the manual they referred to. Wink And when the chips arrive all these components have to miraculously and flawlessly co-operate together to allow shipment within 2 weeks. That is not gonna happen.

Not to mention this, once again, brings back that ugly stepchild known as, "CE Certification", which requires fully functional units to be evaluated. Unless they wing it with a self-cert. Good luck with customs on the self cert.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 36
Nvm, I fixed my issue.
To all Alpha Tech customers that have NOT been banned from their forum.  Don't get all cattywoompus over there.  I'm sure that in preparation for posting that announcement they have been polishing their banhammer.  But if you don't mind getting banned I can show you how to use proxies to get around the ban.
Bah! you don't need proxies. Turn your router off for 5 mins, clear your browser history and you're all set. I'm on my fifth ban over there Grin

Well, not everyone has DHCP for WAN. For folks who don't, proxies work great. So would showing up in person, we're all waiting for that. Smiley
To all Alpha Tech customers that have NOT been banned from their forum.  Don't get all cattywoompus over there.  I'm sure that in preparation for posting that announcement they have been polishing their banhammer.  But if you don't mind getting banned I can show you how to use proxies to get around the ban.
Bah! you don't need proxies. Turn your router off for 5 mins, clear your browser history and you're all set. I'm on my fifth ban over there Grin
Activity: 714
Saving for prosperity because I expect a severe banning coming to this thread.

Oh, I'm sitting on millions of dollars so yes, $50k ain't that much. It's ok. Don't feel pity. I could care less. I have more fun making fun of these assholes that took my money, then actually mining with their supposed "invisible" Vipers to be fairly honest.

Well, considering the net investment and return, so far we're each ahead of you by $50k. So I feel pretty rich about that, and I'll bet retro does as well Wink
I think the mods jumped in to spoil our fun and our friend has been sent to the naughty step Tongue

Anyhooo back on topic.

@Eneloop. This has been covered before. Alpha's products are not bespoke. The fact that they can and are trying to sell your cancelled pre-orders pretty much destroys that argument. Consumer law is very clear on what can and can't be described as bespoke. Ordering a product from a kit of parts, like a PC for instance and adding an extra HDD, more ram and an upgraded processor is not bespoke, neither is a buying a car with all the options and tinted windows. These products can be sold on. If you had your name sprayed across the car or a made to measure dress or suit. That would be bespoke.

Alpha are selling 1000 identical products, it does not matter that they spent your money to make it, they should be liquid enough to fund the project and accommodate any refunds that occur along the way. They should have projected and costed refunds (say 30%) into their business model and budgeted accordingly. For accountants they are pretty poor grasp of figures and the lawyer that "typed up" (lol) their T&Cs doesn't exist.

Also you should all know that on the 31st of July Alpha will again breach their T&Cs it will be 10 weeks since they asked for final payment. Their T&Cs say they will ship 8-10 weeks after the final payment request. Clearly they won't, thereby breaching their T&Cs. This has been pointed out to them and they really don't care. I would be very surprised if you ever see a product from Alpha, they are liars and thieves, not the type of people you want to do business with.
Activity: 350

put it on nicehash, 250 mh/s x 0.00482350btc =1,205875 btc per day

= 701.19 USD per day , making the roi :

9 254.18175 U.S. dollars (5450 gbp) / 701.19 = ROI 13,19782338595816 days.....

so whats the issue here exactly?

there will always be new coins, and a multipool takes full advantage of this

http://poolpicker.eu/

Sorry bumface but 0.00482350 is for SCRYPT-N. Vipers are SCRYPT which is 0.00066000 currently.

So you would get: 0,165 BTC a day.  Sad

are you sure alpha tech asics cant do N coins? flowertech asics can do it

https://www.flowertechnology.com/about/

Really?  You spent your entire life savings on a product without even asking what it can be used for first?

https://www.flowertechnology.com/about/

Alpha-T ASICS can't do anything right now. They don't exist. All we have is a pinout diagram.

I laughed so hard when I read this... haha, thanks.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Yes. I am 100% sure. It was even discussed on their forum.
Jump to: