Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 134. (Read 529056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures

are you sure alpha tech asics cant do N coins? flowertech asics can do it

https://www.flowertechnology.com/about/

Alpha-T ASICS can't do anything right now. They don't exist. All we have is a pinout diagram.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501

put it on nicehash, 250 mh/s x 0.00482350btc =1,205875 btc per day

= 701.19 USD per day , making the roi :

9 254.18175 U.S. dollars (5450 gbp) / 701.19 = ROI 13,19782338595816 days.....

so whats the issue here exactly?

there will always be new coins, and a multipool takes full advantage of this

http://poolpicker.eu/

Sorry bumface but 0.00482350 is for SCRYPT-N. Vipers are SCRYPT which is 0.00066000 currently.

So you would get: 0,165 BTC a day.  Sad

are you sure alpha tech asics cant do N coins? flowertech asics can do it

https://www.flowertechnology.com/about/
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Oh, I'm sitting on millions of dollars so yes, $50k ain't that much. It's ok. Don't feel pity. I could care less. I have more fun making fun of these assholes that took my money, then actually mining with their supposed "invisible" Vipers to be fairly honest.

Well, considering the net investment and return, so far we're each ahead of you by $50k. So I feel pretty rich about that, and I'll bet retro does as well Wink
Activity: 616
One thing is for sure, nothing Alpha-Tech will positive-ROI in the near-term unless the currencies being mined suddenly skyrocket. For someone to pick a random coin and show that it's making 1.2btc/day @ 200+mh is shortsighted and lacking basic analysis. If difficulty for most of the popular coins does anything like it did with BTC last year, which it will, you can kiss returns goodbye.

KNC by itself is shipping 3 times the network hash of litecoin, for its first batch. There are other companies shipping right now, with more closing in.

Best of luck.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Sorry bumface but 0.00482350 is for SCRYPT-N. Vipers are SCRYPT which is 0.00066000 currently.

So you would get: 0,165 BTC a day.  Sad
legendary
ex uno plures
multipools mine profitable coins, switching automaticly. difficulty is irrelevant

Of course, the salient question is not whether a coin is profitable to mine. It is how profitable. Scrypt mining profitability has crashed really hard in the last several months.

Right now the high bid on NiceHash for scrypt is .88 btc/gh/day which for a 250mhs machine is .22btc/day or ~ $123 / day
And remember, if you are renting through NiceHash you are unlikely to get 100% utilization. Also remember that everybody else
will be renting their big ASICS through NiceHash too so there will be a lot of price competition -> lower income.
In addition difficulty is going to go ballistic. Even now new coins often have many Ghs on them from launch.

Calculations of 13 day ROI for a Viper are not realistic. People are questioning whether the Titan will ROI. People are questioning whether the Vault Breaker will ROI. People are even asking the reasonable question: "Is mining by individuals now over ?"
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

It was continually mentioned that shipping would be 15th - 31st July though, many people would have taken the reduced refund rate offered when they could if they were told that there was going to be a delay, it was deliberately hushed up so that the 5 month ( illegal ) dead line passed and they could tell everyone asking to sod off.

Sure looks that way. The question I find I am asking myself now is "Has this been a pre-meditated grab for 30% from the beginning ?"

What have we seen so far ? A few images, a chip pinout diagram ...

And a map of Hyrule now :p

Off to play The Legend of Zelda I think, lol.
legendary
ex uno plures

It was continually mentioned that shipping would be 15th - 31st July though, many people would have taken the reduced refund rate offered when they could if they were told that there was going to be a delay, it was deliberately hushed up so that the 5 month ( illegal ) dead line passed and they could tell everyone asking to sod off.

Sure looks that way. The question I find I am asking myself now is "Has this been a pre-meditated grab for 30% from the beginning ?"

What have we seen so far ? A few images, a chip pinout diagram ...
you ordered a product that would be shipped in q3, that has not passed. now live with it and stop whining

You ordered a product which was due for shipping worst case scenario 15th July. That did not happen. People have every reason to be upset with AT.

With the proposed new delivery date these units will never ROI.

every asic roi`s, the questin is how long will it take.

i will put it on a multipool

Aren't you forgetting about the increase in difficulty. By the time you get your Viper running the difficulty will have tripled. Other companies will have shipped out their ASIC hardware causing the difficulty to instantly sky rocket. If Alpha-t ships their hardware a month after KNC, or ZoomHash delivers theirs there will be no hope of getting a return on your investment.

multipools mine profitable coins, switching automaticly. difficulty is irrelevant
Activity: 119
you ordered a product that would be shipped in q3, that has not passed. now live with it and stop whining

You ordered a product which was due for shipping worst case scenario 15th July. That did not happen. People have every reason to be upset with AT.

Aren't you forgetting about the increase in difficulty. By the time you get your Viper running the difficulty will have tripled. Other companies will have shipped out their ASIC hardware causing the difficulty to instantly sky rocket. If Alpha-t ships their hardware a month after KNC, or ZoomHash delivers theirs there will be no hope of getting a return on your investment.
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
there will always be new coins. a multipool is very consistent
Yeah with other algos. I don't see a chance for a lot of scrypt coins after we have ASIC power like at SHA-256.

...a bit offtopic I think.
there will always be new coins. a multipool is very consistent. and if you feel like taking a risk, you can mine a new coin directly that has good prospects,and then hope for a rise
Activity: 107

Based on whats happening now.

With a ton of Titans and other kit delivering before the Vipers, difficulty will rocket and ROI will be questionable.

You're buying a door stop now.

legendary
It was continually mentioned that shipping would be 15th - 31st July though, many people would have taken the reduced refund rate offered when they could if they were told that there was going to be a delay
Fiaz said they knew it since begin of July (true or not, nobody knows). So for most of the customers it makes no difference if they had known it 1 month before or not. Excepting those paid in full during that time or order sometimes later (their shops where open some times later, I don't know exactly).

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
you ordered a product that would be shipped in q3, that has not passed. now live with it and stop whining.if you dont want this, then dont put money in a pre order product. you made a choice ,now deal with the consequentes like an adult. all this whining makes me more tired then alphas flaws

As for whining in this thread? I ( and anyone else) can't do much else about the situation, if I am set to loose £1,635, I bloody well want to moan about it as much as I can, gotta get my monies worth somehow Smiley

I hope your miner turns up and you get some coins out of it squire, but I am going about things in my way, and you in yours.
legendary
Nobody is whining, we are just talking about the applicable law.

Contract says end of Q3. Everything else are nice promises only.

Anyone in the UK wants to ask their local consumer protection (or however it is called)? Normally everyone within the EU can ask the local ones, same law within EU.
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
you ordered a product that would be shipped in q3, that has not passed. now live with it and stop whining.if you dont want this, then dont put money in a pre order product. you made a choice ,now deal with the consequentes like an adult. all this whining makes me more tired then alphas flaws

The problem isnt the delivery date, its the application of DSR. We dont need to justiy why we want to cancel the purchase. We just want to cancel and get full refund, simple as that.
Activity: 107

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Starting to wonder whether a 'forced refund' scenario might be applicable here.  Refusing delivery and demanding re-payment in full.  Assuming they ever do ship that is.
Jump to: