Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 226. (Read 529054 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Bunch of pessimistic, butthurt babies in this thread...

If you're questioning whether or not you should take the risk for financial reasons you probably should spend your money on groceries or diapers for your child.

+100

So true, were not talking about a lot of money here, I mean at most its a couple grand for a 25MHS rig.

Yeah who cares about these butthurt babies and their lost nothing worthless couple grand, its not like they would use it on their kids or food or rent. Bunch of whining serfs dont need that much food/shelter/clothing.

if you can barley afford food /shelter/clothing then you should not be trying to invest money, SAVE money yes!!!.. invest... HELL NO!! I cant believe there are so many broke asses on this forum.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

If you're questioning whether or not you should take the risk for financial reasons you probably should spend your money on groceries or diapers for your child.

+100

So true, were not talking about a lot of money here, I mean at most its a couple grand for a 25MHS rig.

Yeah who cares about these butthurt babies and their lost nothing worthless couple grand, its not like they would use it on their kids or food or rent. Bunch of whining serfs dont need that much food/shelter/clothing.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

+100

Activity: 223
Merit: 116
Looking at Alpha-t's website, specs for the 25 MHs miner, then looking at this:

https://www.freelancer.com/projects/Engineering-Electronics/ASIC-based-scrypt-miner-for.html
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Does anybody have any update about it?

All your coins are belong to Alpha
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
Does anybody have any update about it?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Is this thread going to devolve into another one of those under-the-bridge troll-fests?

Anyone that has put money into mining gear, please note: do not "invest" any amount that you are not willing to lose.

I've put my money where my words are, but I recognize it as a risk.  (I also have renewable energy to diminish risk, so there.)

Cool

People on these threads get so bent out of shape trying to be the next bitcoin billionaire!  Chill.
Activity: 448

Thank you so much for your well thought out, nuanced contribution to this thread. The world is a better place with you in it.
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

You are so enlightening.

Pri:-*k
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I got 2 orders, but I didn't pay (it was supposed to be in bitcoin.) So I don't know if I can still email them asking them to accept my bitcoins.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Despite my hesitation I wanted to order, but before the books 'closed' the photo and description changed, and it said no more in stock. So I couldn't even when I wanted to

want one of my orders? Wink
Activity: 756

Activity: 616
so I bought a Viper in the pre-order batch earlier.
hope this guys deliver.

I've seen the same drama back in later 2012 and early 2013 when everyone said Yifu/Avalon were scammy looking
but then their Avalon 60g miners came out. At that time, I did not order anything from Avalon and had booked earlier with
BitcoinAsic.com instead, which was a painful regret as Tom did not deliver.

oh well. praying hard now.

Despite my hesitation I wanted to order, but before the books 'closed' the photo and description changed, and it said no more in stock. So I couldn't even when I wanted to
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
So they take a pre-order so they got the money to develop the asics.
Then they mine with them until the difficulty is high and sell them after half a year..

This is why I got a refund.  As soon as I heard someone was in charge of chip development I was out.  If they don't even have a chip it will be 9 months of my money sitting there.  Got much better uses for it.  And if it does take them that long, someone else could end up shipping before them.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
so I bought a Viper in the pre-order batch earlier.
hope this guys deliver.

I've seen the same drama back in later 2012 and early 2013 when everyone said Yifu/Avalon were scammy looking
but then their Avalon 60g miners came out. At that time, I did not order anything from Avalon and had booked earlier with
BitcoinAsic.com instead, which was a painful regret as Tom did not deliver.

oh well. praying hard now.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So they take a pre-order so they got the money to develop the asics.
Then they mine with them until the difficulty is high and sell them after half a year..
Activity: 308
Roadmap is up on alpha's website. Hopefully there will be more updates soon.
https://alpha-t.net/news/roadmap-outline/

If they ever delliver, it probably won't be in 2014
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Roadmap is up on alpha's website. Hopefully there will be more updates soon.
https://alpha-t.net/news/roadmap-outline/
Activity: 616
No word from aplha yet?

They still haven't responded, and no updates.

I actually tried to place my order the day preorder was going to close, and during the transaction it said 'no more in stock'. I took that as fate's way of saying I wouldn't be in on the preorder.. lol
Activity: 308
No word from aplha yet?
Jump to: