Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 50. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Another promise broken. They were going to provide an update 'early this week'. We've passed the midway point.

Multialgo ASIC units are taping out right now, and as someone mentioned, the L1 from Antminer is hitting shelves in December. 120MH @ 300ish watts at the wall, less than $600 shipped worldwide.

Much like the Black Arrow folks, I really feel for you guys.

they haven't kept a promise yet.  much like those pricks at Black Arrow their lips move and bullshit falls out.  I'm not surprised there are more delays.   anyone that thought they'd get the chips and start shipping immediately was kidding themselves, I think.

difference here relative to Black Arrow is that people can more easily get their money back.

why anyone would not try at this point to recoup their cash, I've got no idea.  As soon as they got quiet I started asking for my money back.  I've seen this game too many time not to know what that means.  The day after they missed their delivery date I was on the phone with my CC company getting that moving. 

That chargeback process takes time by the way, it's not a phone call and bang, your money is back.  They've got a process that can span several weeks so if people want their money back they need to get on it.

they're quiet again, by the way.  something else has crapped on itself here I have no doubt.

these are DOA at this point.  as others have pointed out, Bitmain is about to eat their ass in the same way they chewed Black Arrow's balls clean off.

file your claims and GTFO while they're not officially bankrupt.  When that happens that gate slams shut and you're out of time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Another promise broken. They were going to provide an update 'early this week'. We've passed the midway point.

Multialgo ASIC units are taping out right now, and as someone mentioned, the L1 from Antminer is hitting shelves in December. 120MH @ 300ish watts at the wall, less than $600 shipped worldwide.

Much like the Black Arrow folks, I really feel for you guys.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Managed to get back my 30 % from Mastercard via my bank... Now next step is to try get my 70 % back... that will be more tricky as I understand...
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Seems like the company had serious problems with their chips.
If its so, then another one or two months delay can be expected.
If they have serious problems with their chips then it's game over.

You need $1million cash in hand and 3 months to tape-out and build a new batch of chips. Something tells me that alpha might not quite be in a position to do that.

The game is already over.
This is the trailer after Game over!
CountDown: 2 more day left in OCT as with no updates even after deadline means serious problems.
I think each and everyone sued them for the refund and that may lead them to process refunds  to all.
So why need to release the miners now without no customers to take delivery.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I looked into my crystal ball and it told me that the place in India that's assembling these units is going to give them a thorough breaking in by mining with them until the difficulty rises enough for them to lose interest and ship them to the customers worldwide. These jokers at Alpha Sprouts Tech won't even see the hardware they are selling from my understanding. Unless of course they take the first batch that were made to setup their own mining farm. Then ship out batch 2 to the batch 1 customers.  Either way these miners will probably work when you receive them.  They will have had weeks if not months of "testing".

This of course means that there is no way on Earth any miners will ship out to their owners until sometime after February. This is best case scenario, if they had another faulty batch of chips this ship may completely sink. They've been launching life boats for a while now. They don't believe this company is viable. Why should anyone expect them to do the right thing with a failed business?

I will be shocked if they ever ship a single miner.
Activity: 64

You need $1million cash in hand and 3 months to tape-out and build a new batch of chips. Something tells me that alpha might not quite be in a position to do that.

Exactly right, plus in 3 months it will be January and by then you can get Bitmain's L1 120 MHs for $600. What i don;t understand is why don't they just go buy from the competition and give to their clients and pocket the profit. Forget the chips.
Activity: 85
Miner and technician

They already broke the promise.. they said early October. It's far beyond that at this point.. lol

This Viper turned to be a real Viper of customer and their money.
Viper means "A person regarded as malicious or treacherous".
They already broke the promise.. they said early October. It's far beyond that at this point.. lol
So how is it going here these days ?

Has Mohammed 'The Bashful' Akram come through for you folks yet ?

How about his esteemed director of ASIC development and Supply Chain Management Eric Gunn ?

Three(3) more days to break another promise, shipping and release date.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
So how is it going here these days ?

Has Mohammed 'The Bashful' Akram come through for you folks yet ?

How about his esteemed director of ASIC development and Supply Chain Management Eric Gunn ?

$5 says there will be unforeseen defects in the chips!

they are hardly unforseen, every one and their seeing eye Dog can tell there are gonna be issues, mainly that they don't do what they say they will amongst others Smiley

Today is Oct 26. Alpha-T is not even giving any updates.
The shipment is not slipping to Nov 20xx.
If any one is waiting for the miner arrival, please don't waste time, write-off your order payment and move on..
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

they are hardly unforseen, every one and their seeing eye Dog can tell there are gonna be issues, mainly that they don't do what they say they will amongst others Smiley
Activity: 378
Activity: 402
Another delay, lawsuits have bankrupted them, not enough people have paid in full, faulty equipment ... wonder what the response will be this time.

But they said they'd get the chips and send them on out!

I can't believe that is untrue!

folks should write letters to Santa, as Christmas is looking to be an aggressive delivery estimate at this point.

Dear Santa,

Please bring me a scrypt miner.
as I was a good boy and there was no finer

Mubasher is a fuckin crook
everyone's money is what the bastard took

the miners are late, there can be no debate
that when it comes to companies this one I hate

they may come one day or they may come never
this jerkoff has fucked this little endeavor

Please save me Santa.  Without your help I will not ROI
I promise to leave out some milk and slice of fresh pie.

I will leave for the reindeer a fresh keg of beer
when they fly over England, to his house please steer

Drop some gifts on his house as soon as you see it
Nothing would be better for him than a pile of reindeer shit.
Just a snapshot from their ever-changing product page, in case they change it again before/after the next update.

Green - Their final product, doesn't that look nice compared to the polished aluminum case with full-frontal-radiator/filter and LCD display that you were originally sold when you placed your orders? What an improvement. They didn't in any way change the product for the worse did they?

Red - Ethernet and USB, because who needs the Wifi you were also sold on day 1.

Yellow - They're including a CE-marked PSU which is good, as they flip-flopped on this numerous times. No mention of the mining device itself being CE-certified, which US/EU customs will hop on as they did with even a simple device such as the Raspberry Pi

Blue - 10% off any future batch! You also get free shipping for batch #2. I remember Fiaz saying shipping was free anyhow, but at least it's somewhat affordable according to their PDF file. At least on future batches you're taken care of, despite no evidence they'll do more batches. Oh, and check it out, it also discusses your customer loyalty shares. Oh wait, nope.. that's in certain emails.. not on their website.

Another delay, lawsuits have bankrupted them, not enough people have paid in full, faulty equipment ... wonder what the response will be this time.
hm
Activity: 107
As an EU customer who has got an European Enforcement Order (EEO) or an European Order for Payment (EOP) / European Payment Order (EPO) from a court in your own country, you can try to enforce the order through a High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO), here is a list of HCEOs: http://www.hceoa.org.uk/members/authorised-members-directory.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Court_enforcement_officer
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Quote from:  link=topic=314402.msg9322061#msg9322061 date=1414214209
Quote from:  link=topic=314402.msg9302097#msg9302097 date=1414068784
Quote from:  link=topic=314402.msg9298660#msg9298660 date=1414039479
Quote from:  link=topic=314402.msg9298228#msg9298228 date=1414035658
Now its Oct 23rd, no more updates from Alpha-T.
Registered snail mails to them are getting rejected due to addressee not present.
So, the conclusions now are;
1. Shipping date further slipping from October.
2. They may have left their business and went away leaving all the clients at bay.
I told you so on 28e of January, I told you guys that there office was a mess.

source: http://www.bitcoinupdate.nl/home/alpha-technology-een-kijken-achter-en-voor-de-schermen-bij-deze-litecoin-miner-gigant

That box type company office is not even there now.
That's why the letters are getting rejected.
They may have closed the plan of releasing the miner and refunding to those who are suing them.

I have not ben there for a long time, do you have a picture of the old office? Maybe a look inside ?(seeing all unopend letters)
Have a look at inside.
http://www.bitcoinupdate.nl/uploads/3/3/0/6/330647/1887991_orig.jpg
http://www.bitcoinupdate.nl/uploads/3/3/0/6/330647/1887991_orig.jpg[/img]
http://www.bitcoinupdate.nl/uploads/3/3/0/6/330647/4148417_orig.jpg[/img]

Looks legit
Now its Oct 23rd, no more updates from Alpha-T.
Registered snail mails to them are getting rejected due to addressee not present.
So, the conclusions now are;
1. Shipping date further slipping from October.
2. They may have left their business and went away leaving all the clients at bay.
I told you so on 28e of January, I told you guys that there office was a mess.
[im]http://www.bitcoinupdate.nl/uploads/3/3/0/6/330647/4567230_orig.jpg[/img]
source: http://www.bitcoinupdate.nl/home/alpha-technology-een-kijken-achter-en-voor-de-schermen-bij-deze-litecoin-miner-gigant

That box type company office is not even there now.
That's why the letters are getting rejected.
They may have closed the plan of releasing the miner and refunding to those who are suing them.

I have not ben there for a long time, do you have a picture of the old office? Maybe a look inside ?(seeing all unopend letters)
Have a look at inside.
http://www.bitcoinupdate.nl/uploads/3/3/0/6/330647/1887991_orig.jpg

Pages:
Jump to: