Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 47. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I am very sure that it was cleared up before - paypal clearly stated that they were not holding any funds of Alpha's.  That was just another AT lie.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
They refund me paypal deposit (never stated I want to cancel my order copy of email from AT :
Hello there,

Whilst you are past the refund period we have refunded you your full deposit as a gesture of goodwill. This refund has been issued to your PayPal.

Best Regards,

Alpha Technology Team
What a muppets
They  cancel my order without paying me back rest of money 1256 pounds. You can run but You can.t hide. Law is a law. Some how I will get back money.
Maybe in india You can legaly steal money but not in UK.

When did you receive this refund?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Does any one pay with bitcoins?
PM please Smiley
Activity: 21
They refund me paypal deposit (never stated I want to cancel my order copy of email from AT :
Hello there,

Whilst you are past the refund period we have refunded you your full deposit as a gesture of goodwill. This refund has been issued to your PayPal.

Best Regards,

Alpha Technology Team
What a muppets
They  cancel my order without paying me back rest of money 1256 pounds. You can run but You can.t hide. Law is a law. Some how I will get back money.
Maybe in india You can legaly steal money but not in UK.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Have lodged a serious comprehensive claim against them accusing them of all sorts of things and now awaiting a court date. in the mean time i reported them to the UK Insolvency agency who are looking into it. If they take up the case then they will squash everyone associated with them, the Official Receiver can dissolve the company and go after all the current and former directors up to seven years previous, as i understand it.

If i get a judgment for Civil fraud i am going straight next door to the police station and filing a complaint for criminal fraud too. We are not getting any money out of these guys and the only way to deal with them now is as harshly as possible.I will chase this till the entire family pay up or are ruined as several have been directors. Because they have given a false address to companies house they will be struck off from being directors for a long time and that is fraud in its self. Their family accounts could be seized. Of course the next action is to check if they have filed proper VAT returns with Customs and Excise. They make MI5 look like pussy cats! Virtually unlimited powers of seizure entry and arrest.

You can name former directors etc as part of suit.  You paid X months ago, they were there then.

Likely that tangent goes nowhere, but if it were me I'd be applying pressure everywhere I could anyhow.   Last time I was involved in litigation I added the other guy's wife, kid, accountant, everyone.  He'd made the mistake of putting them on his payroll and adding them as officers of the company.  As soon as my lawyer found that out, they were named as defendants and served.  Subpeona someone's wife and kid for a deposition and charge them with criminal conspiracy to commit fraud and that gets their fucking attention PDQ.  Suddenly they get all infused with this sudden desire to find common ground.

In this case that's dear old dad and the brothers at least.

These assholes have been given every opportunity to deliver a product or refund people's money.  What happens to them after this is their fault.  
Activity: 616
Here's their WHOIS before that gets changed as well:

Domain Name: ALPHA-T.NET
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.meshdigital.com
Registrar URL: http://www.domainbox.com
Updated Date: 2013-12-26T00:00:00Z
Creation Date: 2013-04-22T00:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-04-22T00:00:00Z
Registrar: WEBFUSION LIMITED
Registrar IANA ID: 1515
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8779770099
Reseller: 123Reg/Webfusion
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Mohammed Akram
Registrant Organization: Alpha Technology
Registrant Street: 66 dickenson road
Registrant Street: Manchester
Registrant City: Manchester
Registrant State/Province: Greater Manchester
Registrant Postal Code: M14 5HF
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.1618718643
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Mohammed Akram
Admin Organization: Alpha Technology
Admin Street: 66 dickenson road
Admin Street: Manchester
Admin City: Manchester
Admin State/Province: Greater Manchester
Admin Postal Code: M14 5HF
Admin Country: GB
Admin Phone: +44.1618718643
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Mohammed Akram
Tech Organization: Alpha Technology
Tech Street: 66 dickenson road
Tech Street: Manchester
Tech City: Manchester
Tech State/Province: Greater Manchester
Tech Postal Code: M14 5HF
Tech Country: GB
Tech Phone: +44.1618718643
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server: brad.ns.cloudflare.com
Name Server: coco.ns.cloudflare.com
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Just a reminder, alpha technology is a limited company. That means if they already spend all the customer money, they might be required by law to cover only up to 500gbp in case of bankruptcy ;]
They still might have some funds left on their bank accounts or paypal. If you still didnt sue them better hurry up before all the money disappears completely.
Activity: 26
Have lodged a serious comprehensive claim against them accusing them of all sorts of things and now awaiting a court date. in the mean time i reported them to the UK Insolvency agency who are looking into it. If they take up the case then they will squash everyone associated with them, the Official Receiver can dissolve the company and go after all the current and former directors up to seven years previous, as i understand it.

If i get a judgment for Civil fraud i am going straight next door to the police station and filing a complaint for criminal fraud too. We are not getting any money out of these guys and the only way to deal with them now is as harshly as possible.I will chase this till the entire family pay up or are ruined as several have been directors. Because they have given a false address to companies house they will be struck off from being directors for a long time and that is fraud in its self. Their family accounts could be seized. Of course the next action is to check if they have filed proper VAT returns with Customs and Excise. They make MI5 look like pussy cats! Virtually unlimited powers of seizure entry and arrest.
can this "Mahmoud" was killed? therefore there is no news on the website.
If so, then I understand that who did it.

Their website has been modified a couple of times in the past few days, so it's doubtful he's been cleaned up.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
can this "Mahmoud" was killed? therefore there is no news on the website.
If so, then I understand that who did it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
US FTC shuts down Butterfly Labs for mining on customer's equipment prior to shipping, and more

FTC clamped down on them not just for the mining, but for significant delays and otherwise ruining the customer's product by making it obsolete. While they're a US jurisdiction, there is precedence for reach into friendly territories across the pond, so Alpha Tech might want to keep that in mind.

Alpha-T disappeared in thin air so how can they take care to keep that in mind?
It seems like no options than a long legal fight.
Small claims settlement may not work for all at the end due to lack of Alpha-T funds retained with paypal.
Activity: 602
anyone have any new updates regarding this situation with Paypal. i'm getting as sick with paypal as i am with alpha! especially if they are holding their money they should be refunding.
US FTC shuts down Butterfly Labs for mining on customer's equipment prior to shipping, and more

FTC clamped down on them not just for the mining, but for significant delays and otherwise ruining the customer's product by making it obsolete. While they're a US jurisdiction, there is precedence for reach into friendly territories across the pond, so Alpha Tech might want to keep that in mind.
Honestly, for anyone having PayPal difficulties, this is all you need. Get PayPal to look up Alpha-Technologies in their system. Remember, PayPal froze Alpha-Tech's assets *because* of the allegations of fraud 6 months ago. They're still frozen. Now, the company is packing up shop, their physical location is likely going to disappear, and they're refusing to communicate with any customers. They've effectively dissolved themselves.

Everyone with PayPal payments needs to rush PayPal at once, and explain this calmly to a representative, and demand their issue be escalated. Demand the supervisors pull up Alpha Technologies in their system.

Their whole product is out of date at this point, even the power projections. Current scrypt machines are pulling under 1200w for 300mh of hashing. AT's hope was to be under 1800w at 250mh.
I have a feeling their physical occupation of that spot is no longer. They're cleaning up physical presence. Keep in mind, that was supposed to be their customer support site, as I show in one of the images up above. So now they're removing their location. I think we all know what this means ...

And now over a month with no news since "receiving physical chips"...
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
What I can do is just to put a negative rating for alpha-t but without any use.
Activity: 18
Alpha just deleted their address on their webpage. It still can be found here:
http://companycheck.co.uk/company/08483921

What does that mean for people who want to start a claim? Maybe they are clearing away...
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
Well lads, no news from AT on shipping then ?

Wait for it.... waaaait for it....:

Soon

Rest Assured
And Bob's your uncle. This has been discussed a hundred pages back or so, their registration is fraudulent. Someone was pursuing police/legal action on that particular item, but they disappeared. I want to say this was back in June.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/infoAndGuide/reportingFraud.shtml
Please note however that we are only able to advise on issues relating to fraudulently filed statutory documents sent to Companies House, such as:

Registered Office addresses changed without company approval
    Individuals being appointed as an officer of company without their knowledge or consent
    Company names being changed without permission
    Invalid addresses being used for a company's registered office and/or as an address for a company officer
    Internal Disputes between company officers involving the filing of invalid documents.
Pages:
Jump to: