Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 53. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Didnt catch that, but what happend to the Fibonaci shit offered by jainslee?

They deployed it here

just found in the Alpha forum:
will not take a position and the next is banned

Last chance for AT before I shortly file criminal-police complaint & a Lawsuit
« on: Today at 06:26:28 AM »
Dear Mohammed Mubasher Akram:

Please be advised that if my previous refund request for the remaining £3,849.99 (70% of my paid order) is not wire transfered to my bank account by the date mentioned in my previous email to you and in accordance with my rights under the Distance Selling Regulations, and for breach of contract for not delivering my Viper in the promised shipment date, I will initiate the actions listed below.

1) Initiate a police investigation by filing a criminal complaint with the local Manchester Trading Standards (UK) against Alpha Technology for violating the Distance Selling Regulations and committing fraud.

2) Retain a local Manchester, UK, solicitor to initiate civil litigation against Alpha Technology for fraud and breach of contract, and vigorously prosecute our case.

3) Seek compensation for any actual losses which is the remaining £3,849.99 paid to Alpha Technology to purchase the Viper. Since we have reasonable grounds and such clear evidence, all of our legal cost will likely be paid by Alpha Technology once we win our case. I expect our legal cost will likely be a great deal more than the amount that was defrauded from us by Alpha Technology considering that a good Manchester based solicitor alone charges about £400/hour, and that's if the case does not reach trial. We are prepared to retain a barrister (£500 - £600 per hour rate) as well if this case goes to trial.

4) Seek additional compensation in excess of the loss under Exemplary/Punitive Damages since Alpha Technology's action to defraud 70% of the customers' money is a deliberate tort and a serious breach of ethical conduct and egregious violation of the consumer protection law by the Managing Director of Alpha Technology against his customers. This type of action is intentional, calculated, shows bad faith, and outrageous thereby justifying us (the Plaintiff) to seek Exemplary/Punitive Damages against the
defendants (i.e., Mohammed Mubasher Akram, Alpha Technology Ltd, et al),

5) Furthermore, we believe we will be able provide compelling evidence and reasonable grounds for the court to impose additional civil fines and penalties against the Defendants for spoliation of evidence which is the intentional withholding, hiding, altering, or destroying of evidence relevant to an imminent/current legal proceeding in addition to the possibility of criminal charges of obstruction of justice associated with tampering with evidence relevant to a future pending/current police investigation.

The spoliation of evidence may include deleting/withholding relevent documents and electronic information like email/SMS communications, corporate website/forums information and postings. Colluding or pressuring subpoenaed witnesses to provide false testimony and withholding damaging information (relevant persons may include vendors like Bitpay, design/manufacturing partners like Dexcel Designs, and current/former company officers, directors, employees, and contractors),

6) Seek a court ordered injunction to freeze the worldwide asset of Alpha Technology including funds in bank accounts as well as any Bitcoin related online business/merchant accounts.

7)  I will file this complaint to Bitpay and will encourage others to do so as well with either Bitpay, PayPal, or their Credit Card Company.

*********  End  of Message to Mohammed Mubasher Akram *************

PS,

There's a very likely chance that you, Mohammed Mubasher Akram, will quickly delete this post once you reads it and you will most likely view this action in a very emotionally negative manner (e.g., upset, anger, outrage, etc.).   However, the main reason that I wanted to convey this message by posting it on the forum is to simply make sure you, Mohammed Mubasher Akram,  thoroughly reads the message and understands the potential financial consequences as well as potential criminal liabilities that you may face once I file a criminal complaint with the Manchester Police and initiate the civil litigation process.   

I dislike civil litigation (and actually prefer to resolve this problem in a calm and normal business manner), but once I begin the process,  I have in past, civil litigation experience and can endure the emotionally exhausting adversarial nature of litigation,  and most importantly,  I have the deep pockets to pay the costly legal fees to win and recoup my legal cost from you at the end.  If you force me to the point of litigation,  I will make sure to  teach you a very financially painful and emotionally draining lesson.  In the end, the criminal and civil litigation process may cost you your business, lose your reputation and thus, making it nearly impossible to even start another new business, lose a 6 figure amount in civil and criminal defense legal fees, and possibly your personal freedom if you lose in criminal court and the potential for a short sentence in prison.

Lastly,  if you delete this post, it doesn't really matter to me and it actually helps confirm that you read it, and that is the main purpose in posting this message here.

And although I prefer to conclude this quietly and diplomatically,  to avoid escalating this adversarial situation to another level (e.g.,  by  quickly and easily posting this message on the many different cryptocurrency related boards and forums, saturating the web with this and other information), this situation can quickly get out of hand if I'm pushed into a corner with no other options except for legal recourse in a court of law.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

They deployed it here

and they developed and taped out a completely useless  old generation chip. Cant believe that.

Believe it or Not!
The truth can't be changed.

There is a word for that

Activity: 672
I'm trying for a refund now too.  This has just been a shitshow.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
and they developed and taped out a completely useless  old generation chip. Cant believe that.

Believe it or Not!
The truth can't be changed.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I received already 3 emails like your. and every single time I reply I don.t want 30 or 50 or 99% refund  I want my viper or 100 % and what they send me back ..... the same story about tc blalala. End of october will open case with my lawyer it;s cost me more than 800 but 100 %  they will pay back full ammount + each day fees calculated since they brake the tc.(credit card used for that diffrent story with debit account) copy of tc was changed 3 or 4 times since they takes preorders.

It's better to go for 50% refund than delivery of the miner even they will do it today.
Otherwise,  you have an option to sue them.

A $1 refund is better than receiving whatever Alpha wants to claim is a miner.  They will not make back the cost of shipping and/or customs you've yet to pay. 
I received already 3 emails like your. and every single time I reply I don.t want 30 or 50 or 99% refund  I want my viper or 100 % and what they send me back ..... the same story about tc blalala. End of october will open case with my lawyer it;s cost me more than 800 but 100 %  they will pay back full ammount + each day fees calculated since they brake the tc.(credit card used for that diffrent story with debit account) copy of tc was changed 3 or 4 times since they takes preorders.

It's better to go for 50% refund than delivery of the miner even they will do it today.
Otherwise,  you have an option to sue them.
Activity: 21
Activity: 32
Well... That was odd.  I paid both my deposit and my 'full' payment in bitcoin.

We are very sorry but as per our cancellation policy it has been longer
than 5 months since you placed your order therefore you are no longer
eligible for a refund. Please note we have been very clear and open with
our terms of order, it was released as a news update, it is easily
available on our website and you are urged to view it on the product
page before you order. Please understand our development has real costs
and your funds have gone into the production of it as per the terms we
agreed upon. Having said that whilst you are past both the refund period
we have refunded your full deposit as a gesture of goodwill. This refund
has been issued to your PayPal.

Best Regards,

Alpha Technology Team

I figured it was some mistake... but I did just receive a refund through paypal for a payment I made through bitcoin.  AND I repeated refused to "settle" for 30%.  I think they have money in their paypal account that PayPal won't let them do anything with other than issue refunds, might as well do just that and hope some of their customers stop bothering them for the money AlphaT has stolen.
Activity: 532

We are under extreme financial pressure and to expect anything higher this late in the process is not realistic as the funds aren't there and to be perfectly blunt we may not be by December.

Finally an honest and true statement from Alfa-Sprouts Tech

Only because it was not followed up by that is a fact.
Update from Paypal

Increased claim period
Our Buyer Protection claim period for tangible items will be extended from 45 days to 180 days,
giving you more time to make a claim should a problem arises.

Non-genuine items
If you receive an item that is confirmed counterfeit,
you may not be required to return the item to receive a full refund.

Custom made orders
If you purchase a custom made item and it doesn’t show up, you’re covered too.

The above is an email received from paypal, hope this can do some works with Alpha cases if you are opting for refund than waiting for delivery..
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Does anyone wonder why, if they have these great lawyers that advised them in advance that they could declare people to not be consumers, that we are not hearing from these lawyers directly.

Every time I've been involved in civil litigation in my business my lawyer is front and center once the fur starts flying.   Correspondences come directly from their firm, is signed by the lead attorney and there is no doubt about their actual existence.

I've never believed this story and I've got a few reasons why:

1.  If they had consulted them beforehand this obviously would have been spelled out in the terms of sale
2.  As indicated we've not seen any sign of any actual lawyer or firm that stepped up and said "yes, we advised that this was acceptable prior to sale"

I simply don't believe their claims and never did.  Of course you can find an attorney to defend anything after the fact.  All you need is a checkbook for that, but a firm advised them that this was the best way to go beforehand and not to tell people at time of sale?   I call bullshit.

The DSR applies and if they would have liked to state otherwise they'd have had to tell people that in advance, not after the fact.

If they were so firm in their position they wouldn't be offering deals.  That also is simple logic that leads to that opinion.

I think they know they're screwed in court.  If they were solid, and their solicitors agreed, we'd be seeing different communications and actions at this point, IMO.

Just an opinion, of course.  Good luck everyone.
Activity: 433
Wow, that's really generous of them.  Only taking 35% off the top for 'processing' our orders.  Great buncha guys lemme tell ya.  I guess it boils down to deciding whether or not 65% of something is better than 100% of zip, zilch, nada.

Personally I haven't yet received an e-mail like this and I too requested a refund sometime ago.  Only response I received as a 'sorry, too late' e-mail.

Have you started a claim against them?
Activity: 433
If you have any thoughts on strategy, please write me a PM.

I'm sending you a PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco
Pages:
Jump to: