Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 51. (Read 529056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Now its Oct 23rd, no more updates from Alpha-T.
Registered snail mails to them are getting rejected due to addressee not present.
So, the conclusions now are;
1. Shipping date further slipping from October.
2. They may have left their business and went away leaving all the clients at bay.
I told you so on 28e of January, I told you guys that there office was a mess.

source: http://www.bitcoinupdate.nl/home/alpha-technology-een-kijken-achter-en-voor-de-schermen-bij-deze-litecoin-miner-gigant

That box type company office is not even there now.
That's why the letters are getting rejected.
They may have closed the plan of releasing the miner and refunding to those who are suing them.

I have not ben there for a long time, do you have a picture of the old office? Maybe a look inside ?(seeing all unopend letters)
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Alpha just deleted a lot of posts and made a post saying there would be an update "early next week"

This was very much an expected thing as usual.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Alpha just deleted a lot of posts and made a post saying there would be an update "early next week"
Activity: 616
They sure stretch things out. I'd figure after almost 2 weeks of time to assemble, they'd show a working unit.

On 27 September:

Quote from: Mohammed Akram
With much regret, we unfortunately have to announce that despite our biggest efforts, it is unlikely that we are able to meet our target shipping date for September. Instead, it will slip into October.

On 13 October:
Now that we have working chips all we need to do is assemble these and ship; we are of course currently assembling the devices and shipping will follow once this is complete. All fully paid orders should be ‘processing’ and will change to ‘completed’ once the order has shipped. We will also be quickly releasing a video demonstrating our chips hashing as an update to the community.

Today marks 11 days of them 'assembling', with no video, and no word. I'm guessing they're just waiting until they've tested every single unit by hand.. right?

And, also on 13 October:
Generally speaking most if not all ASIC manufacturers have never delivered on time and with batch 1 soon behind we have every intention of taking what we have learned and overcoming this in our next generation product.

Except, you know, most haven't been 4 months late to the party, they were 2-5 weeks late, except Black Arrow who was 5 months late and still can't ship working equipment.

7 days left for their 4th projected target date of shipping.
So you actually think there was a plan to release the miners?  Cheesy

yeah best strategy now would be for Alpha to use them miners for cloud mining and then rip-offs 2.0 begins

That seems a bad strategy.
If they start a cloud mining company or rent some company to run their miners, they need to spend a lot of money that wise to setup the facility.
But if they just deliver the miners ordered by people, then they will get multifold profit than from cloud mining themselves or sell them.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

yeah best strategy now would be for Alpha to use them miners for cloud mining and then rip-offs 2.0 begins
I'd take one for like a hundred bucks or something.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm waiting since almost begin for Viper. I hope I can get one soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Registered snail mails to them are getting rejected due to addressee not present.
2. They may have left their business and went away leaving all the clients at bay.

source: http://www.bitcoinupdate.nl/home/alpha-technology-een-kijken-achter-en-voor-de-schermen-bij-deze-litecoin-miner-gigant

That box type company office is not even there now.
That's why the letters are getting rejected.
They may have closed the plan of releasing the miner and refunding to those who are suing them.

That's been the case for like 6 months. That part isn't new.
Activity: 162

https://twitter.com/actionfrauduk/with_replies
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Called paypal said I needed to talk to Chase first, damn ACE debit.  Seems like I'm screwed here.

see the site fightalpha.net

they've posted PayPal case #'s from people that have gotten refunds.

cite them with the obvious logic is that if they got refunds, you have a right to one also.

it's been said before, but keep working on PayPal.  Go through the last several pages of this thread for specific methodologies, but don't throw in the towel just yet.  people have had to go at them a few times in some cases to make any progress.  they'd rather not refund you, as it costs them money, but keep at it.
Called paypal said I needed to talk to Chase first, damn ACE debit.  Seems like I'm screwed here.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Ask Us Anything! / When are we going to see a demonstration video?

« Last post by FreeJack on Today at 01:07:59 AM »
"We will also be quickly releasing a video demonstrating our chips hashing as an update to the community." - October 13

This was over a week ago. This is what I would call a pretty loose definition of the word "quickly." So when can we expect to see this?

Wonder if the answer will be SOON
Activity: 227
I did not understand and that those who Accepted loyalty scheme lose their miner? who are aware of the realties
Activity: 826
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
Is there a special thing that must be done to access fightalpha.net the site gives me an error

No special things required and it's accessible even now.
Clear your browser cache and check again.
Also try in a different browser.

Very odd,  multiple browsers on different computers.  Getting "Forbidden. .."

Works fine for me. Dunno
Is there a special thing that must be done to access fightalpha.net the site gives me an error

No special things required and it's accessible even now.
Clear your browser cache and check again.
Also try in a different browser.

Very odd,  multiple browsers on different computers.  Getting "Forbidden. .."

Working now
Pages:
Jump to: