Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 57. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Has there been made any judgements via money claims online (or via court) with reasoning written by a judge? (And not coz deadlines were missed by Alpha)
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Funny thing is that people using paypal. cc or wire transfers are in a much better situation than people using BTC to pay for the promise of scrypt miners  Cheesy

Ironic, no?

I think obvious is the better word.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Funny thing is that people using paypal. cc or wire transfers are in a much better situation than people using BTC to pay for the promise of scrypt miners  Cheesy

Ironic, no?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Funny thing is that people using paypal. cc or wire transfers are in a much better situation than people using BTC to pay for the promise of scrypt miners  Cheesy

I paid in full with BTC.  I'm not going to see that money back.  To all the people that have won Judgements... So what?  How the **** are you going to collect?  You have to with X amount of months then go BACK to court to ATTEMPT to have the judge seize assets, which probably don't exist.  Even if the machine arrived at my door step today, it's worth exactly what the scrap metal is worth.  They can not and never will be able to produce more than is consumed by power costs.

Lesson learned: don't use BTC to pay in advance... EVER.  This does, however, point out one important flaw in BTC.  Do not use it with merchants that aren't 100% trustworthy.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1060
It may very well be just greed and nothing else, however the overall behaviour displayed has been so incredibly outrageous it borders on the sinister. The sinister can reflect sinister motives. And sinister motives can include what?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Activity: 119
I feel badly for the customers who paid via BTC. The rest seem to have been able to recover their funds. Even the wire transfer customers have a chance, assuming their money is still sitting in the account it was sent to. Get on it if you haven't already started. First come first serve, and when the money is gone from their accounts it's unlikely the banks will eat the losses.

Get your money back, that's all there is left to do. After that sit back and be entertained at all of this nonsense.
Activity: 616
provide evidence or move your comments to an arian supremacy forum, and get out of bitcointalk.

you dont want to listen so i will teach you :

if you dont understand that you are a rasist or not a very smart person

i guess you never heard of racial profiling.

every mohamed who is making money and fucks up a timeline should be investgated by the  fbi? you guys are a perfect fit for the gestapo

You're a tool. Plain and simple. You, for some reason, are directing an attack at me--the guy who didn't support or call for investigation measures. I simply spoke up to provide some potential reason as to why someone may. You've been on this thread for awhile now whining about things, pounding your fist, and now you're directing your anger toward me for some reason. If there's one thing I can learn from you, it's how to be an asshat. I'll consider myself taught. Thank you sir. If I ever feel the need to act the fool, I will definitely take your lead.

If their names were John Smith you wouldn't even bring it up. You should read Little Brother and Homeland by Cory Doctorow. While they're fiction, things like that absolutely can and do happen in the world today. I'm sure there are innocents who have been locked up in GTMO for years without a trial. Once a government or prosecutor takes aim at you, they keep going regardless of the evidence. Do some reading on Aaron Swartz. The "if you haven't done anything wrong, you have nothing to fear" argument is so wrong on so many levels.

I'm familiar with those and the author, and I wholeheartedly agree with your last statement. There is a noticable difference between greedy business folk and someone who may actually have legit ties elsewhere, in few publicized cases have innocent parties been ruined by US Prosecution when abroad.

It's also worth noting folks called for the same "reporting" of Hashfast, so yeah normal white people do get reported as well. In fact, many folks on a daily basis are reported. It's not the best system in the world, but if you think about it, no government is there to serve the people--they exist to serve themselves. So you're screwed either way.

This is sortof one of the reasons why bitcoin came into being.
Activity: 4
The missing variable in the equation is "ill-intention"

1.Having bad intentions; malevolent

ma·lev·o·lent

having or showing a wish to do evil to others.

What they have done is used every trick in the book and even invented some to NOT pay people back their money.

How would you describe this then?

Simply refuse this and ignore all requests for it.

Couldn't give a flying fuck about you.

So if John Smith did this why do you suppose he did? What about John Smith would make him an utter piece of shit? Do we look where John Smith lives? Do we look with whom John Smith associates with? Do we look at what John Smith believes in.  Maybe John Smith is active on internet forums and only on forums that discuss guns.  What can we assume about that?

Principle?

What on earth would foster Alpha's malevolence. Their utter disdain for the customers. Principle? They actually truly believe that you are not entitled to a refund?

Or could it be something else?

Anything else.

Greed, plain and simple. Nothing more, nothing less.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1060
The missing variable in the equation is "ill-intention"

1.Having bad intentions; malevolent

ma·lev·o·lent

having or showing a wish to do evil to others.

What they have done is used every trick in the book and even invented some to NOT pay people back their money.

How would you describe this then?

Simply refuse this and ignore all requests for it.

Couldn't give a flying fuck about you.

So if John Smith did this why do you suppose he did? What about John Smith would make him an utter piece of shit? Do we look where John Smith lives? Do we look with whom John Smith associates with? Do we look at what John Smith believes in.  Maybe John Smith is active on internet forums and only on forums that discuss guns.  What can we assume about that?

Principle?

What on earth would foster Alpha's malevolence. Their utter disdain for the customers. Principle? They actually truly believe that you are not entitled to a refund?

Or could it be something else?

Anything else.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Very interesting, KSC had already in all Mine, but the complexity has increased by only 20%, with a pressure washer 300mh / s per second ... it suggests that Alpha Mine starting from July ... And we have nothing to feeds that are not ready
Activity: 4
If they are clean they have nothing to worry about.

Yeah, nothing to worry about. Just a possible 15 years in jail before being found innocent. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/25/world/middleeast/abu-qatada-acquitted-on-2nd-terrorism-charge.html?_r=0
Look, clearly they've done something wrong. Whether it was an outright scam, or they really tried and couldn't meet their deadlines hardly matters to the people who have lost their money. But to accuse them of terrorism where the only evidence is they scammed a bunch of money is ridiculous. If their names were John Smith you wouldn't even bring it up. You should read Little Brother and Homeland by Cory Doctorow. While they're fiction, things like that absolutely can and do happen in the world today. I'm sure there are innocents who have been locked up in GTMO for years without a trial. Once a government or prosecutor takes aim at you, they keep going regardless of the evidence. Do some reading on Aaron Swartz. The "if you haven't done anything wrong, you have nothing to fear" argument is so wrong on so many levels.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
provide evidence or move your comments to an arian supremacy forum, and get out of bitcointalk.

you dont want to listen so i will teach you :

-calling people terrorist becasue their name is mohamed is fucking rasist.

-calling for an investigation by the fucking fbi becasue somebody is named mohamed is fucking rasist.

- blindly asuming that a person named mohamed is a muslim is fucking rasist.

- blindly asuming that a muslim making money might be a terrorist is fucking rasist.

if you dont understand that you are a rasist or not a very smart person

i guess you never heard of racial profiling.

every mohamed who is making money and fucks up a timeline should be investgated by the  fbi? you guys are a perfect fit for the gestapo
I don't trust or use mainstream media, so way to go using a blanket generalization. Same with the Bush knock. I also said there may be no relation, but that it's likely one of many reasons why someone might report them. There's no requirement for evidence, just concern--that's straight from the Obama administration, as well as the current Scottland Yard officials. It was this same level of concern which supposedly led to the capture of 4 individuals in London yesterday.

It sounds to me like you fail english reading comprehension and critical discernment. Perhaps this is why you invested in them and others didn't? Do you even know what the term racist means? It doesn't apply to folks calling for an inquest. I've seen the same request made of the Hashfast people, who are neither of middle-eastern decent nor of the same continent.

I've never once supported reporting them to any agency, but I also don't see any evidence to call others racist for feeling concerned. I'm merely dissecting the possibility of why others do.

So why the hate? Chill out, and deal with your loss. Let others do as they please. Stay on topic, this thread is relating to providing help and information.
vesper willows your logic is completely flawed, just because 2 events happened around the same tme, does not mean there is a relation

in 1991 on Jan 20th - "Les Miserables," opens at Pantages Theatre, LA and Sudan's government imposes Islamic law nationwide, and yet there is no relation what so ever, only tinfoil hat people would say a bunch of guys dancing around in tights caused sudan to have an islamic state.

and if you think making the terrorist connection because of somebodys name is somehow not rasist, then you are truly confused as to what rasism is

you guys are completely brainwashed by the media, so i say it again, present even a single schred of evidence, you say you dont need evidence to make this claim, imagin if you were falsely arrested and the jjudge say, we dont need evidence, he is guilty......

here in civilisation you acuse, so you provide evidence.

just because their product is delayd, does not make them a damn terrorist, so turn of fox news and get out of your mind control state.

isis makes 3 million dollar per day selling oil, they dont need your money, who the hell would fabricate such a lengthy and elaborate hoax for this purpose. If this was a scam they would be long gone by now.

this is simply a case of people who saw profit for the taking in crypto, severely underestimated how difficult it would be, and over estimated their own capabilitys. when you mix this with external delays such as funds being frozen by paypal, the results we are seeing are all very logical
Activity: 119
You never know, if they are terrorists who prefer to cut their customer's heads off rather than give them a refund, they should be reported. If they are clean they have nothing to worry about. With the current state of events in the world,  it doesn't hurt to ask the proper authorities to follow up on a group of individuals that have already demonstrated a complete disregard for their Western customers. I wouldn't be that surprised to discover this whole thing was perpetrated in an attempt to funnel large amounts of funds to people with less than good intentions. They deserve the attention. That's all i'm gonna say.
if the only reason people are making these terrorist claims is the name of this guy, then that is extremely rasist and utterly disgusting.

That doesn't make it racist, that increases odds.

where is your evidence?

You don't need evidence, you only need the concern, which apparently some folks have

what was is based on?

The fact they took tens of millions from individuals around the same time some groups gained money, and then most of the folks in this group disappeared and have nary a trace online.

how did you formulate such claims?

I didn't personally call for such inquests, but I used my reasoning abilities to discern why others did.

are you brainwashed by the bush administration?

Why would people in the UK who are reporting them, have anything to do with Bush? And what does Bush have to do with ongoing issues worldwide?

Back on topic .. some people feel the need to report them, others don't. It's not racist, and there's also no product from AT.  These are facts. Rest assured.
if the only reason people are making these terrorist claims is the name of this guy, then that is extremely rasist and utterly disgusting.

where is your evidence?

what was is based on?

how did you formulate such claims?

are you brainwashed by the bush administration?
How are you connecting a scam to terrorist activity? Don't be racist you scum bag.

Speculation isn't racism. The US govt is actively investigating such links, so is Scottland Yard. It doesn't hurt to report, because if they're clean they're clean and nothing will happen. Alpha took a lot of money right around the same time certain groups gained a lot of money. It could be coincidence, but some folks feel like they need to report it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
How are you connecting a scam to terrorist activity? Don't be racist you scum bag.
Pages:
Jump to: