Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 86. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
We are still trying to beat our current power estimates and will be making sure our devices are as efficient as possible in this regard

How the hell do you do this if the ASIC has already taped out ?

we will be paying extra to have every aspect of this next stage expedited

Sure ...

… we expect shipping to commence sometime in the latter half of September.

Uh Huh ...

Ya... if you have a completed design (which you HAVE TO, to be able to Make the dang things), how exactly are you "working on improving the design"?    This fraudster is just so dumb it's incredible.  And you have NOTHING in hand, and expects to "start" shipping in 2-3 weeks?  Even if he had every single component in hand, there's no possible way he's hired enough assemblers to put the pieces together to ship out the thousands of units he's sold in 4 weeks.  But wait... "We're still redesigning things after they were supposed to ship... ya know... to make you guys more money"  Why even bother?  Even if they used 0 power, there is absolutely no chance we'd recover the investment using these miners. 
And they included a really bad drawing of what the STICKER on the chip may look like... Why?  How is that important or even relevant to anyone?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
We are still trying to beat our current power estimates and will be making sure our devices are as efficient as possible in this regard

How the hell do you do this if the ASIC has already taped out ?

we will be paying extra to have every aspect of this next stage expedited

Sure ...

… we expect shipping to commence sometime in the latter half of September.

Uh Huh ...
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
The enclosure contains 15 boards judging from the mechanical drawing
Each board has 2 6 pin Pci-E connectors, judging from the board diagram
The case has holes for 10 Pci-E connectors judging from the case drawing

Interesting …

Rest Assured … This Is A Fact.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Hmm, back to drawings only and no picture of real existing Hardware or any work on Hardware.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 23
A new development update...
https://alpha-t.net/news/developmental-update-02092014/

Greetings Miners!

We wanted to give you a quick update as to what is currently going on with development. The modified smaller Scrypt board is complete. The layout as mentioned in the last update will now have 12 chips which is shown here:
VIPER_SCRYPT_BRD
The modified enclosure is also complete, here is the design:
AssemblyRear ViewFront View
Here is a diagram showing the Viper ASIC markings (what will be on our chips):
VIPER_chip4

System level thermal simulations was started last week. We are still trying to beat our current power estimates and will be making sure our devices are as efficient as possible in this regard as our engineers are aware it is an advantage of our miners. We are now mostly just waiting for the ASIC to arrive so that the final testing and assembly can be done;  we will be paying extra to have every aspect of this next stage expedited and we expect shipping to commence sometime in the latter half of September. We are still working on our proposition of shares to you, this is a separate matter from development and you will be emailed as soon as it is ready. I also want to thank you all for your patience in this endeavour and state we are still very excited about this proposal and are just making sure it is done right which takes time.

Best Regards,
Mohammed Akram
Director
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Well Amex informed me they are having no luck getting my 30% refund back on a Vyper....they are saying Alpha claims are gonna  ship
it just awaiting last 70% (like that is gonna happen) still claim they can keep the 30%

.not fraud..because i sent the $$$ willingly....so we will try this again with another dispute (they take around 30-45 days) so by the time they (alpha) stops dicking around on all this with the cc companies....there will be no money left at alpah ..at which point amex says only option is legal with alpha

Scam = getting you to willingly part with your $$$, then changing the rules of the game, Theft = Taking your $$$ against your will.

"Not fraud because willing" most moronic thing I've heard today.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
The are only bidding on the 30% deposit...

somebody is willing to take a 700 dollar chance on a 9000 dollar order...

Can't wait for that ebay seller to get a bill for VAT of over $1k and shipping of a couple hundred.  Of course Alpha will never deliver a product, but they def will send a bill.

I guess they will ship next Year  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
Lol. I just got banned (again) for posting KNC have their chips on the Alpha forum. I guess they don't what their few remaining suckers customers to know how screwed they really are.

Well done! Another situation where reason and transparency is trumped by the fist limp wrist of tyranny.

Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Lol. I just got banned (again) for posting KNC have their chips on the Alpha forum. I guess they don't what their few remaining suckers customers to know how screwed they really are.

Well done! Another situation where reason and transparency is trumped by the fist of tyranny.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
boy howdy...can't wait till i receive my letter in the mail with my alpha-t shares...weza gunna be rich fellaz...rich I tell ya!
Activity: 32

Can't wait for that ebay seller to get a bill for VAT of over $1k and shipping of a couple hundred.  Of course Alpha will never deliver a product, but they def will send a bill.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Activity: 23

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
I have been following these "pre-orders" since last year. I this scam has been going around for a while. The problem is not knowing when they are actually legitimate or not. When they promise the moon it is too good to be true. But if you follow the chain from China and Taiwan you can get a good idea as to what maybe happening. Usually their knock-offs show up there first.... What I don't understand is why are people still trying to bid on these contracts on ebay..here is a link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alpha-Technologies-Viper-Scrypt-Miner-250MH-s-Litecoin-Dogecoin-/181506702674?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a42a47d52

I don't understand

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I have been following these "pre-orders" since last year. I this scam has been going around for a while. The problem is not knowing when they are actually legitimate or not. When they promise the moon it is too good to be true. But if you follow the chain from China and Taiwan you can get a good idea as to what maybe happening. Usually their knock-offs show up there first.... What I don't understand is why are people still trying to bid on these contracts on ebay..here is a link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alpha-Technologies-Viper-Scrypt-Miner-250MH-s-Litecoin-Dogecoin-/181506702674?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a42a47d52

I don't understand
Activity: 28
Since i got my money back, there is no problem for me, beeing banned... Wink
I´m fine with that....

And i´m sure i can find the newest and funniest "soon, rest assured, we are on track" and all the other BS here.... Grin
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
OK... seems they finnaly got it:

Sorry --------, you are banned from using this forum!
This ban is not set to expire.

It took more than a week, for them to realize that i got charged back my mastercard.... Shocked Shocked Shocked

don't despair  Wink, there's not that much to see on that forum.

only update is the claim that they are still on track for Sept delivery, but no word on tapeout/packaging of the ASICS.  That Sept shipping date seems outright impossible at this point.

and nothing on the 'stock offering'

it's a serious cricket choir going on.  there should be a flurry of activity and there's nothing but the claim they're on track. No pics of components, no updates on boards, chips, psu's.  zip.

It looks to me like these guys are going to do the el-foldo.  

If a product actually ships, ever, I'll be shocked to the core.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
According to KnC twitter, Titan chips are in.

great , cram them into my viper and ship that thing

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
According to KnC twitter, Titan chips are in.
Activity: 28
OK... seems they finnaly got it:

Sorry --------, you are banned from using this forum!
This ban is not set to expire.

It took more than a week, for them to realize that i got charged back my mastercard.... Shocked Shocked Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: