Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 85. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
http://poolpicker.eu/

Scrypt

BLK Pool V2
BTC/MHs

x250 = 0,1203 btc per day (57.23 USD)

5450 gbp = 8977 dollar

8977 / 57.23 = 156,8 day ROI
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
WOW game over.

Game, set and match. The key question now is will there be any scrypt coins to mine that are worth anything after this arms race ends.

There won't be.  Just like small time BTC miners.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
WOW game over.

Game, set and match. The key question now is will there be any scrypt coins to mine that are worth anything after this arms race ends.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
Details on Bitmain's L1 are out: https://bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140830074550960Um75pnzg06E3

120 Mhs / $599 / December availability
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
What is this 'update' new design non-sense?  I ordered 5 machines and paid in full and still no response or even any actual ship date on my miners? I want the update to tell me when my miners will be on their way not new designs. Just send them already!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
LTS Scrypt Asic Preorder :P
Hello Alpha,

The small claims track at North Hampton County Court is waiting for your reply.    Kiss  
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

Looks legit. Oh and your an Indian from the scumbag end of Manchester as I understand it?

My confidence these guys will come through is high...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Well hello there!
Who wants to bet they don't even ship a product until Nov-Dec? No way anyone is getting anything later this month. I needed a good laugh, thanks Alpha-T for being so funny!
Why is it I'm finding it so very hard to laugh I wonder?  Oh yeah, because I'm the freaking idiot that was dumb enough to pay for his order in full with bitcoin.

/facepalm
What's the old saying?  Misery loves company?  Welcome aboard mister.
Same here....but in cash... And seems like PayPal is on their side and protecting the seller =/ ...
Activity: 34
Who wants to bet they don't even ship a product until Nov-Dec? No way anyone is getting anything later this month. I needed a good laugh, thanks Alpha-T for being so funny!
Why is it I'm finding it so very hard to laugh I wonder?  Oh yeah, because I'm the freaking idiot that was dumb enough to pay for his order in full with bitcoin.

/facepalm

Same here....but in cash... And seems like PayPal is on their side and protecting the seller =/ ...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Well hello there!

/facepalm
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
We are still trying to beat our current power estimates and will be making sure our devices are as efficient as possible in this regard

How the hell do you do this if the ASIC has already taped out ?

Well it appeared he's talking about running simulations to determine specs, so I'm betting they're running mining algorithms against the virtual chip and seeing what they can do to pre-tune it. This is SOP, but typically not something you keep doing if you're expecting your chips to arrive any day--but you could do it. Just seems like a waste to me unless they didn't run enough simulations prior. KNC, for example, would do this before completing the design, and then after once the chips were being packaged, as a double-check.

Of course, if they needed to re-check everything because they went with a completely different design at the last minute, it would make more sense...

...Or, if they're continually making last-minute changes to the support hardware and need to know what to expect...

...snip...

Seriously, that image had me rolling.

i was really worried about the sticker, so glad they showed us the final drawing. Like anyone gives a rat's ass what the sticker on the chip is going to look like. How about some pictures of the chips? And the magic wand you're going to wave to magically make this all ship in a couple of weeks, LOL!

I want to know why they are putting stickers on chips and not etching? If rather see a heat sink on that garbage. I mean won't a sticker keep heat from dissipating?

The chips don't really belong to them, that's why the stickers. If it were thier own custom made chips how freaking hard would it be to have them laser'd at the factory.

My thought as well..
Activity: 119
i was really worried about the sticker, so glad they showed us the final drawing. Like anyone gives a rat's ass what the sticker on the chip is going to look like. How about some pictures of the chips? And the magic wand you're going to wave to magically make this all ship in a couple of weeks, LOL!

I want to know why they are putting stickers on chips and not etching? If rather see a heat sink on that garbage. I mean won't a sticker keep heat from dissipating?

The chips don't really belong to them, that's why the stickers. If it were thier own custom made chips how freaking hard would it be to have them laser'd at the factory.
Activity: 714

Activity: 714
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! September 2 and they are sending out DRAWINGS!!!!!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG............ I fucking exploded........

hahahahahahahaha omg................

Activity: 32
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! September 2 and they are sending out DRAWINGS!!!!!

VERY BAD drawings... They even sent really poor drawings of the STICKER they are putting on the chip... why?  It just baffles me why they would even take the time to make a drawing of a sticker and then send it out in an update as if it was something people wanted to know...
Activity: 60

Pages:
Jump to: