Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 81. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 119
IF this company is for real, and that's a big IF to a lot of people out there right now. It's my guess they won't be shipping a product for a least a few more months. This train wreck is already off the tracks, we are all talking about damage control at this point. If they ship you a product in December that at best will recoup 10%, maybe 25% of initial cost, after power consumption. Any remaining customers who stand a chance in hell of recouping their funds that haven't started the process will definitely try. What's left of the company after that? Most of the C.C. funds they received are gone. Or at best being held back until a product ships. Either way this company is toast. Their product is worthless, unless you are into really expensive paper weights that suck down enough power to run an illegal grow house with the heat signature to match.

Those that paid via Bitcoin, their only recourse is to take them to court. That will be the finishing blow. As i see it, this sinking ship is still sinking and we are about to pass the point of recovery. If they miss this deadline, if they weren't already toast they are now. This leads me to think they are fine tuning their legal defense. Since they have no product to assemble, have never shown us a single thing that anyone of us couldn't have duplicated on our own, for not a lot of money.

That's what has me worried. I could have matched them at every step assuming I was planning on running a scam. Anyone one of us could have filed paper work to start a company, rented an office space, put up a sign, paid for some professional graphics and drawings, fabricated a case, and manipulated Drexel for the semi-official endorsement. Total cost, less than then one of their supposed miners.

They obviously have an exit strategy, probably was one of the first things they came up before they even started. After all what good is a scam if you can't pull it off successfully? The no refunds after 5 month policy, makes perfect sense. If you knew that all of your customers were going to be waiting for ever. They can claim they tried but were incompetent and have no money left. They have probably opened numerous other companies they aren't affiliated with but have control over. This way they can show that they paid for goods and services to build the miners when in reality it's all an elaborate trail of paperwork that only a team of accountants could do and reasonably expect to get away with it.

I hope I'm wrong, but why Alpha-T refuses to ease their customer's worries is beyond reason. It's obvious they have nothing more to show us. That's all they have themselves. How is that even possible, unless they've outsourced this whole thing and aren't in control of it. Something is seriously wrong here. Best case scenario extreme incompetence is the reason for the total failure, at worst it was all planned this way from day one. They knew that they would be protected.

If I were to pull off this scam, I would have given more updates ensuring the money kept rolling in. Giving reasonable explanations and promises to give more to the customer if they would just keep the status quo. Sound familiar? I guess we will have to wait and see if they are for real or not? I'm not a customer, but I'm watching this carefully.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I will take a 250Mh/s unit for my lost deposit alpha.  That would be the only way you could survive.  RIP

The good news is, there's still room on the Batch 2 orders. So if you have $7k, you could have 400mh next month. Unless I mis-read their order page this morning.

Although I will say, I might rather buy $7k of LTC and NLG, because there will likely be panic-purchasing shortly after these hit the walls.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Man this thread is still a train wreck....glad that amex saw it my way and I got a full refund....it is credit card protection on purchases
for EVERYTHING from now on...even my puny paypal purchases on ebay......learned my lesson

imho (like I know anything I ordered from these guys..got refunded..but still ordered from them so what do i know)

anyway they will get some kinda half assed hacked together product like BFL did prob middle or end of oct at best ...then
they will simply claim they were 'stupid' and not a scam ...see we shipped product...and then get out of going to jail with
that under their belt and proceed with normal bankruptcy....to tell the truth they are so clueless that likely they would
take a straight we screwed up pay a fine even if it bankrupted the alpha T corp..just to get themselves out of this mess

again my view

but then again I was an alpha customer (refunded ...another thank god needed here)

so I likely am a bad source for future telling ...(all things considered in hindsight!)

Searing

Pretty much how I  see it too.

they're done.

I think they're busy burying as much money in mason jars in the back yard as they can or maybe figuring out how they can try to wiggle out of the Q3 hard delivery date or any personal liability.  when they're done they'll fold. 

they've been too quiet to have anything really going on.

if they were serious about building this thing before month end, or at at all, we'd be seeing pictures of components and the facility.  Instead it's still drawings and simulations. 

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
I will take a 250Mh/s unit for my lost deposit alpha.  That would be the only way you could survive.  RIP
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Damn I'm good. On the money, as I predicted in Dec 2013.

Yup. My post was mostly satirical.

Yeah I enjoyed your wry dark humor

I enjoy yours as well, your memes keep me laughing throughout the day.

Damn I'm good. On the money, as I predicted in Dec 2013.

I enjoy yours as well, your memes keep me laughing throughout the day.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures

Activity: 107
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I have spent hours trying to find these pictures.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
if i recieve a 25 mh/s miner im going to be upset

Well, 25mh > 0mh. Lol.

Seriously though, they're coming down to the wire. 2ish weeks to start shipping. This sure is a nail-biter. Unlike last time, though, they're providing frequent updates, showing lots of pics of things being tested and assembled, and they've showcased their inventory of raw materials and parts ...
Unfortunately there is no chance they will be shipping in two weeks if they haven't even tapped out the asic's yet.  Best case scenario we are looking at middle if not end of next month and that's assuming they don't find anything wrong with their board design once they finally get the chips in hand.  (assuming there even are any chips, which I'm really starting to doubt at this point)
legendary
ex uno plures
The roar of silence from Alpha-T so close to an important deadline like this is deafening ...

Well, 25mh > 0mh. Lol.

Seriously though, they're coming down to the wire. 2ish weeks to start shipping. This sure is a nail-biter. Unlike last time, though, they're providing frequent updates, showing lots of pics of things being tested and assembled, and they've showcased their inventory of raw materials and parts ...
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
Things are at an all time low over on the Alpha-T forums these days.

Miningmitch (a Mubasher/Fiaz sockpuppet?) responds to a customer who is expressing his reservations about the Alpha-T equity offer by saying:

You're not entitled to anything other than a 25 Mh/s miner anyway you whiny brat.

https://forum.alpha-t.net/index.php?topic=890.msg6787#msg6787

Stay tuned for more ugliness to follow … one possible outcome of this drama is that Alpha-T send all their customers 25mhs worth of GAW hashlets and pocket the remaining money.

if the argument is used that we are only entitled to a 25 mh.s miner, then where is the display, the wifi and the psu.

Activity: 60
Yep, want-to-be-mining-mitch is a huge fanboy obviously to go to the point of bashing peoples' legitimate concerns. This is how ignorant fucks are discovered in the world. They bring themselves out. For bashing people who have concerns, this is why I will be laughing at his ass when he QQ's when Alpha fails, not at his unfortunate situation. This, he deserves.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Does anyone have the T&C before they added their famous cancellation policy??

So before 05 January!!  Huh Huh

I can not afford to lose 10k  Embarrassed

I'm completely stuck here, nothing I can do..
 - Alpha does not respond on my questions + refuses to give anything back
 - http://www.debt-collection-service.co.uk/# told me that they can not help me

http://abunchacrap.com/
http://fightalpha.net/index.php

Do your homework and back peddle through this thread!

I did! No T&C found BEFORE 5 january.. Only after when they added the cancellation policy Sad(

The cancellation policy was there from the beginning. The original T&Cs are from around 5th of Jan (pre-orders started 4th of Jan)
legendary
ex uno plures
Things are at an all time low over on the Alpha-T forums these days.

Miningmitch (a Mubasher/Fiaz sockpuppet?) responds to a customer who is expressing his reservations about the Alpha-T equity offer by saying:

You're not entitled to anything other than a 25 Mh/s miner anyway you whiny brat.

https://forum.alpha-t.net/index.php?topic=890.msg6787#msg6787

Stay tuned for more ugliness to follow … one possible outcome of this drama is that Alpha-T send all their customers 25mhs worth of GAW hashlets and pocket the remaining money.
Activity: 812
I am going to laugh so hard when you will all realize that this is nothing but a scam.

I will laugh for a very long time.

Here we go.

Let me drink your tears.

This was the most obvious scam around and there is soooo many suckers who fell for it.

gloating in somebody else`s misery does not display great character...

Not when it was this evident. Even a 5 years old would have seen the scam behind this.
Activity: 64
LTS Scrypt Asic Preorder :P
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=675717  

Semiconductor Executive with extensive technical and commercial experience of the ASIC, IP, Foundry, Test/Assembly and Design Services markets.

Worldwide ( Asia, North America & Europe ) executive relationships within the semiconductor industry including; Fabless companies, IDMs, IP development companies and back end suppliers.

Specialties:

• Business Development ( Foundry, IP, ASIC and EDA)
• Executive Management
• Operations Management
• Outsourcing/Supply Chain Management
• Foundry management
• ASIC Business
• Design Services
• Crypto-Currency ( Bitcoin and LiteCoin ) ASIC Development
Pages:
Jump to: