Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 88. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Awesome so almost a month has passed since the guaranteed ASIC delivery in July, this is a fact.  What is their final word on a ship date?
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!

Yea..more amex...refunds....seems they amex did ramp up the investigation of www.alpha-t.net ...the amex rep said it was 'likely' but you
never know....i particularly like I was one of the first to get an amex refund and tell everyone here...makes me feel all warm and fuzzy
inside knowing (at last count) I helped (I hope) get like (est) around $12k with mine and others I know about $$$ back (alhough I can't
remember may be a mastercard chargeback in there somewhere too)

anyway keep pushing ..and I forget ..were they not supposed to ship something by the end of september? or was it october?

it is vaporware guys.....they may have started legit.
but even a miracle ship of product now would not help

GAWminers right now is allowing  FREE 'virtual hashing' of their 750mh and 350mh
beasts (started aug 25th) until they either ship you the beast or you convert it to their touted hashnet...irregardless this is real hash and
free for those who paid for their Vaultminers....they want to kill the KNC Titan as they state by shipping the equiv of 2500 plus or more
of these beasties before KNC ships their 2500 first batch units (prob 4-6 weeks) this is not the hashnet plug (I have no idea how hashnet
works) this is just GAWminers way of trying to tip the scrypt market in their favor with their existing equip sales of the Vaultminer but that
means a small scrypt unit like vypers are toast even if they did exist

even if they could get you the miner...well.....it would be ugly....keep trying to refund ...eventually it is imho they will go for bankruptcy
protection..then you'll be out in the cold but if you paid by cc you SHOULD be able to find enough traction with 'complaints' (ie amex has
come around and refunds) ...that you have much better odds then before...so submit a claim again to your cc company...you may get lucky
the 2nd time around ..I won my amex on my 2nd dispute of the 1st dispute.

good luck .....I really really like the fact I helped to make them bleed beyond my refund on the 30% down payment on the vyper

schmucks

Searing
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

steam is worth billions, if they can be taken to court what will happen to alpha tech....

my refund was refused although the distance selling regulation is clear, if i dont have a miner IN my house next month i am going the fraud reporting/debt collector route aswell

Yes! Don´t let the Idiot´s get away with their Scam. Meanwhile i belive thei will never develop or ship anything. Communication in the AT Forum is almost dead.
I´m happy i got my Money back thru Mastercard....
Activity: 728
Merit: 501

steam is worth billions, if they can be taken to court what will happen to alpha tech....

my refund was refused although the distance selling regulation is clear, if i dont have a miner IN my house next month i am going the fraud reporting/debt collector route aswell
Activity: 826
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
we are sorry we did not deliver the hopium in time, but we are working on a plan to offer shares in an ever stronger hopium.

rest assured and trust in us.

Now I know that your statement is not from Alpha... there is no "that's a fact" in it.

Meanwhile 1/13th of my 50KH Hashlet is paid for with just under 5 days of mining. Smiley

50 KH?

MH??

MH Smiley lol
All these abbreviations are killing my brain.

Activity: 854
we are sorry we did not deliver the hopium in time, but we are working on a plan to offer shares in an ever stronger hopium.

rest assured and trust in us.

Now I know that your statement is not from Alpha... there is no "that's a fact" in it.

Meanwhile 1/13th of my 50KH Hashlet is paid for with just under 5 days of mining. Smiley

50 KH?

MH??
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Well, the next promised shipping date is just around the corner. If they delay this one, then I think we all know the writing is on the wall. Complete vapourware. At least you'll be able to use their latest promised shipping date against them I suppose.

wtf, you still think there are miners?
Activity: 402
Guys, I have some good news. I ordered a chargeback with American express on the preorder amount and I won. I am currently proceeding with a money claim to recoup the rest of the money I paid for the order. I really advise everyone to do it, we will have a lot more weight if a lot of people do claims.

https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

They missed their target shipping date of the 31st of July by far. We have clearly a case to get our money back.

In my case, they even cancelled my order against my will.

Cool.  It's good to see some people taking action and getting their money back.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Guys, I have some good news. I ordered a chargeback with American express on the preorder amount and I won. I am currently proceeding with a money claim to recoup the rest of the money I paid for the order. I really advise everyone to do it, we will have a lot more weight if a lot of people do claims.

https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

They missed their target shipping date of the 31st of July by far. We have clearly a case to get our money back.

In my case, they even cancelled my order against my will.
Activity: 532
Well, the next promised shipping date is just around the corner. If they delay this one, then I think we all know the writing is on the wall. Complete vapourware. At least you'll be able to use their latest promised shipping date against them I suppose.
Activity: 85
Miner and technician
You can apply for a "Third Party Debt Order" and have the court freeze their bank accounts. The money will be withdrawn from the account to cover the debt. Or you could apply for a "Charging Order" which will mean any assets they sell will go to pay off the debt. So when they sell an ASIC that money will go to you. Obviously they have to have money in the bank account, assets to sell and still be around for any of this to work.

A charging order can only be applied to land or property (i.e. real estate), or in exceptional cases, certain types of shares. The bigger problem in this case is that any claim is against alpha T, and not the directors personally. In other words, a charging order can't be used against the director's personal homes, only the alpha's business premises (assuming it is owned by alpha, and not leased or rented).

Activity: 402
I wish people with court cases pending luck.

I'm just wondering how easy it will be to enforce payment, if you guys win in court. If they fail to pay, you can reapply to court to get a bailiff's warrant to seize goods, but even then, if the bailiffs can't find any goods to seize, you aren't going to get your money.

One possibility to consider is making a petition for involuntary bankruptcy against the company. There is a court fee of £750 (a group of credits can split the costs amongst themselves) and you will need to prove a debt exists (if you've already got a court judgement which is unpaid after 28 days, then this is good proof). If a bankruptcy order is given, the court will appoint a liquidator to seize the company's assets and bank accounts. Even if you don't get your money, because none is left, being a director of a bankrupt company brings personal penalties. One of which is a ban from working or seeking work as an accountant....

You can apply for a "Third Party Debt Order" and have the court freeze their bank accounts. The money will be withdrawn from the account to cover the debt. Or you could apply for a "Charging Order" which will mean any assets they sell will go to pay off the debt. So when they sell an ASIC that money will go to you. Obviously they have to have money in the bank account, assets to sell and still be around for any of this to work.

yep or file on Mubasher personally to help him find his checkbook.

Activity: 433

I'm just wondering how easy it will be to enforce payment, if you guys win in court. If they fail to pay, you can reapply to court to get a bailiff's warrant to seize goods, but even then, if the bailiffs can't find any goods to seize, you aren't going to get your money.

One possibility to consider is making a petition for involuntary bankruptcy against the company. There is a court fee of £750 (a group of credits can split the costs amongst themselves) and you will need to prove a debt exists (if you've already got a court judgement which is unpaid after 28 days, then this is good proof). If a bankruptcy order is given, the court will appoint a liquidator to seize the company's assets and bank accounts. Even if you don't get your money, because none is left, being a director of a bankrupt company brings personal penalties. One of which is a ban from working or seeking work as an accountant....

Activity: 85
Miner and technician

Activity: 616
"This is in response to the debt recovery letter sent to us dated 10 August
....snip...

That entire response is mostly a lie based on illegal stuff. Until they can actually be taken into court and establish (in the legal system's eyes) that they have done wrong, they'll keep getting away with lying to companies about this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
Activity: 28
I personály think These idiot´s will never ever deliver anything!
Activity: 60
Activity: 34
"This is in response to the debt recovery letter sent to us dated 10 August

As per our terms and conditions our product is still in development and is
scheduled to be delivered by Q3 (End of September) as stated here in our
terms and conditions https://alpha-t.net/terms-order/.

We provide regular developmental updates and the customer is aware of this.
If the customer requires a refund we refund them as per our cancellation
policy which is also stated in our terms and conditions.
Where they are required to email us and we instantly go through the relevant
process of providing them with a refund.

We take a fee of the customer as they are requesting a refund before product
has been completed and it puts us at a loss if we are half way developing a
customers product, which is scheduled to be delivered by Q3 (end of
September).

The customer is not eligible for a full refund or chargeback as per our
terms and conditions as the product has not hit it's shipping time yet and
scheduled shipping is still some time off where we are still in the
developmental stage.

This is what the customer was aware of before accepting our terms and
conditions by placing an order.

The distant selling regulation does not apply to our product or company, as
the products we are selling are purely for the purpose of 'mining'
cryptocurrencies, which is a business activity. Mining cryptocurrencies is a
business activity as it is a process of making money (income) and HMRC also
taxes it , please view the following link:
http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/briefs/vat/brief0914.htm.

This is NOT a consumer product, but a product with the sole purpose of
generating an income via cryptocurrency mining as shown in the brief given
by HMRC which taxes all earnings on mining.

It is the customers duty to register itself as a business if they are to
mine cryptocurrencies, as they will be taxed on such earnings."

This is their standard answer to everybody, at least they answered on my debt collector mails...

And they lie about the refund, I have been asking for one got nada...
Pages:
Jump to: