Pages:
Author

Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital - page 26. (Read 7192 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 21, 2017, 07:33:15 PM
Ah stop traiding now. Remove your coins to the coins from top 15-20 or wait untill your minus coins grow not to lose. Read about everythink you invest, for what every coin is created and what is potential
Better study first the market before you enter once you had a mistake during trading. It is okay to stop in trading for a while then focus on your goal to earn btc. So learn knowledge on trading these wil help you throghout the analyzation in market.
Yes we should study first the market so that we should not regret on the decision that we've been done and we can also easily enter to our desire price in the market in order to earn a good profit while we hold it.
Activity: 364
December 21, 2017, 07:25:59 PM
Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

Well it is the worst thing that might happen for the beginner when it comes in trading because at first you are just practicing to make it perfect so don't stop learning about trading just continue now matter you lose a lot. Just always remember that you will be more expert through your experiences in trading so don't lose hope. I assure you that you will be a great trader and the 50% of your capital that was lost will be replaced by a lot of profit so just continue what you started.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
December 21, 2017, 07:11:59 PM
Ah stop traiding now. Remove your coins to the coins from top 15-20 or wait untill your minus coins grow not to lose. Read about everythink you invest, for what every coin is created and what is potential
Better study first the market before you enter once you had a mistake during trading. It is okay to stop in trading for a while then focus on your goal to earn btc. So learn knowledge on trading these wil help you throghout the analyzation in market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
December 21, 2017, 06:57:29 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
December 21, 2017, 01:23:54 PM
Thank you guys for those kind of words. Starting now, I starting to study about the charts or candles. So maybe for me as starter with low capital, may I start in some minors exchanges? Not like bittrex? what do you think guys?
There's no need to start on different exchanges but if that's what you prefer then go. I think the mistake here is on how you execute your trading strategy you have to make a change on how you pick the coins you like to trade.

My first trading experience also started with a loss but I immediately change things before my loss started to pile up.

The Important thing is that you should get experience from what mistake you made which cause the loss. Gather this data will help you avoid same mistake again and again.
Activity: 238
December 21, 2017, 01:21:07 PM
Reset your trading then refocus yourself. purging is important if you lost 50% . Most people don't realize the importance of risk management. I may help you reset your trading plan and focus on the new one. Forget about the lost trade and don't do revenge trading. Good luck to you and be patience when you trade.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
December 15, 2017, 03:39:09 PM
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

stop using exchange sites  like bittrex you will lost all if account locked.

start learning why you loss and earn from lost invest more or just hold and stay away .
Activity: 172
December 15, 2017, 03:22:35 PM
Before you enter into trading, I believe you are aware that there is bound to having loss but looking at your own lost, you already loss half of your capital, I believe somethings might have triggered it . Things like; you are not really good in trading or that you do not research or monitor the coins you invested on.

Well, my opinion is that selling them off will not be a good decision neither will quitting be. I suggest you should look or invest into another coin which you have monitored well but if you still insist on investing on the coins you perviously traded on then buy more of it. And also want to add, i don't think been on Bittrex contributed to your loss.
Unfortunately, it is not everyone who enters trading these days that possess the belief that they can lose and not considering that into their trading always make them to enter a huge loss. Altcoin market is pretty unstable, and they just have a single pattern which one must understand to be able to make decisions.

As long as the coins the OP is holding are not shitcoins, then he should just be patient. If he has some bucks, he should wait a while, market is on the dip right now, and he can still make a lot of profit from them when they get pumped back.

I know we're losing when we enter the crypto market first. This is normal. Never give up and chase the opportunities. Opportunities never ends in bitcoin and crypto markets. Don't lose your hope, this is the key.
Activity: 175
Merit: 15
General Director at MoonBounties.io
December 15, 2017, 03:04:48 PM
I also lost a lot of money during the dips of the market, but by following the ups and downs of bitcoin I managed to get close to zero. That's the market. Always put your limits, that's the most important thing.
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
December 15, 2017, 02:50:45 PM
Before you enter into trading, I believe you are aware that there is bound to having loss but looking at your own lost, you already loss half of your capital, I believe somethings might have triggered it . Things like; you are not really good in trading or that you do not research or monitor the coins you invested on.

Well, my opinion is that selling them off will not be a good decision neither will quitting be. I suggest you should look or invest into another coin which you have monitored well but if you still insist on investing on the coins you perviously traded on then buy more of it. And also want to add, i don't think been on Bittrex contributed to your loss.
Unfortunately, it is not everyone who enters trading these days that possess the belief that they can lose and not considering that into their trading always make them to enter a huge loss. Altcoin market is pretty unstable, and they just have a single pattern which one must understand to be able to make decisions.

As long as the coins the OP is holding are not shitcoins, then he should just be patient. If he has some bucks, he should wait a while, market is on the dip right now, and he can still make a lot of profit from them when they get pumped back.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 06:34:42 PM
what coin you hold so you can lose 50% of your capital?
I advise not to stop trying, try to hold it for 2-3 more months, hopefully there will be price increases.
Activity: 280
December 11, 2017, 06:25:18 PM

Actually trading at this time is very risky, initially when entering the cryptocurrency world I also thought to be enriched by trading but some time after studying the fluctuation of the crypto I see the This currency is dominated by the big organizations behind it, they manipulate the market to reduce exchange rates to profit for their own. So if you intend to trade advised to invest small, divided into different currencies, but should not invest too much into a cryptocurrency.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
December 11, 2017, 06:13:24 PM
I would suggest you to stop what you are doing because thats not how it is done. I used to suggest people to diversify their investment but I would say that I was wrong, Bitcoin will always hold 66% of the market share and its trying to reach that point.

Problem with diversifying is that in current times the altcoin part of any portfolio would have sinked down badly. I personally have never been a fan of diversifying my portfolio, even not with stocks. I never invested in stocks based on how I think they will grow throughout the years, but just based on how much they were dumped down, because that's where you can realize massive gains. Sure, you'll take more risk than normal considering that no stock gets dumped down without there being a reason for it, but the risk to reward ratio in most cases is worth it. That basically applies to crypto currencies as well.

Losing 50% is not that bad. Basically that was the worst time to invest in alts because Bitcoin went parabolic.

Problem is there were some good alts to invest in like ETH, LTC, XMR, IOTA and such. But most people invested in those scam ICOs and lost big time.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
December 11, 2017, 06:10:34 PM
I would suggest you to stop what you are doing because thats not how it is done. I used to suggest people to diversify their investment but I would say that I was wrong, Bitcoin will always hold 66% of the market share and its trying to reach that point.

Problem with diversifying is that in current times the altcoin part of any portfolio would have sinked down badly. I personally have never been a fan of diversifying my portfolio, even not with stocks. I never invested in stocks based on how I think they will grow throughout the years, but just based on how much they were dumped down, because that's where you can realize massive gains. Sure, you'll take more risk than normal considering that no stock gets dumped down without there being a reason for it, but the risk to reward ratio in most cases is worth it. That basically applies to crypto currencies as well.
Activity: 448
December 11, 2017, 05:55:48 PM
The exchanger is not the problem, you can exchange it to other like cryptopia,hitbtc,tidex and etc. the price has small difference. Your problem is the coins you choose, before of buying some coins get some idea or take an advice on the professional trader, or if you earn the token from the campaign you need to observed the market. Like this time, the coins are dumping, for me much better to trade atleast 1 week before you get the token because the price is better then instead of holding as an alt hold this in bitcoin cause it is the best coin now.y

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
December 10, 2017, 05:26:50 AM
Activity: 798
homt.net
December 10, 2017, 03:23:28 AM
I will advice you to stop playing with your money. Start to recover from where you stop. Trading and investment is only for trained persons. Go and do what you know best to do in life. Thanks
Activity: 228
December 10, 2017, 02:08:35 AM
It is no matter you lose only 50% if you not lose any amount you can't learn about trading . when you lose your money you can find your fault and next time you solve your fault then you can success your life . Now you can hold waves and b2x you can recover your money.
Activity: 588
December 10, 2017, 12:08:53 AM
I think you have to cut loss now because the price can be continue dump until 80% because the price of Bitcoin strong bullish trend. Before jump in to trading in my opinion you should be decide and specify the take profit level and cut loss level because this is very important to get consistent profit in trading. For example taking profit amount 30% and then stop loss 20% so by this strategy the possibility for profit will be bigger than loss.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 02:11:56 PM
Don't trade if you don't know what you are doing and stick most your funds on the main cryptos like btc and eth.
Pages:
Jump to: