Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 100. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
March 29, 2018, 11:42:00 AM
I think it  is risky if you don't know the altcoins, it will take a lot time to learn about altcoins. if you really want to buy  I think top100 marketcap worth to invest ,especially eth and eos.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 29, 2018, 11:38:46 AM
First of all it's Ethereum for it's technology, hype and Buterin talent. Then it's NEO for Chinese support. And it's IOTA cause it cooperates with huge companies like Microsoft.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 11:30:33 AM
according to I will go for the people who present the real solution. Currently the best altcoin that offers the option to develop real live applications based on IMO's smart contract is Ether. In addition there is a Dash, which is said to have the infrastructure to implement smart contracts and of course Monero, the preferred anonymous coin.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 09:57:36 AM
so far so much altcoin is not good in the market, but there are also some that I think it's a blessing if you want to invest in it.
I recommend BNB and Zilliqa as a long-term investment, EOS is also interesting.
but if you have any doubts, do research on the coins that you want to invest, because your money is worth investing.
Activity: 29
March 29, 2018, 09:35:23 AM
AISI is the first Georgian cryptocurrency generated with the investing environment. B2B in the world of Blockchain technologies

Pre-ICO | 21.03.2018 - 21.04.2018 - 1 AISI = 0.02$
ICO | 10.05.2018 - 30.06.2018 - 1 AISI = 0.08$

For additional information please visit our:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Telegram
Slack
VKontakte

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 07:17:08 AM
I would have bought more of the Ethereum and Cardano, although now there are many promising coins that have just appeared.
Activity: 392
March 29, 2018, 06:56:22 AM
Now it's worth buying Waves and NEO, these are coins that are perfect for long-term investment.
Activity: 99
March 28, 2018, 05:28:03 PM
Lympo (LYM) coin is worth a look. Growth is steady, not affected (or very lightly) by current downfall. Currently traded on 4 exchanges (latest addition to KuCoin).
A new coin is worth it. The coins that I invest in is lingering around the very high ranks of CMC and other coin ranking sites.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 05:25:51 PM
Lympo (LYM) coin is worth a look. Growth is steady, not affected (or very lightly) by current downfall. Currently traded on 4 exchanges (latest addition to KuCoin).
Activity: 322
March 28, 2018, 09:37:32 AM
Alt Coins are worth buying because you could get rich if it captivates the block chain community. It's as if it captivates but if not then sorry, you'll just add up to people who invested on the so called shit coin and losses their money but wait, what if it increase its value then it's worth it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 04:38:35 AM
yeah, thats true that there r some altcoins worth investing but I advise u to do ur own research before u invest in any altcoins. I believe there is no crypto lord because I may recommend an altcoin now and it may go down in price badly.
Activity: 266
March 28, 2018, 03:59:53 AM
As a concept, an altcoin is created aiming to fill a gap that BTC has. From this point of view, an altcoin worth is related to the usefulness of its new feature.
IMO, taking this as a start point, ETH, Monero, Zcash, BOSCoin e a few other have good and strong features that add value to the user and have a better chance to succeed in the crypto world.
Activity: 714
March 26, 2018, 10:57:18 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Altcoin has the potential to invest. with the current evidence of many ICOs choosing Altcoin as an allocation given to Bounty followers. so with so many ICOs working with Altcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 26, 2018, 09:30:10 PM
buy the altcoin that has the best project development
never store tokens owned by platforms that never update
because altcoin prices will depend on the development of the platform
make sure you have experience about project or token selection, if you have not experience yet, you can try with small amount
Activity: 269
March 26, 2018, 09:24:15 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I  think xas is a good choice and you can have a try. THIs year will be a good year for them.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
March 26, 2018, 08:47:48 PM
NEO, ONT, XLM, ELA (The mega-ecosystem of the NEO alliances.)
Yes Stellar is also now a part of it ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb4movhMWi4 )

And also WAN, ADA, VEN, EOS, NCASH, TRX, and IOTA (check out what they are doing now!)
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
March 26, 2018, 08:43:23 PM

If you like investing in the short term, I recommend CMT (CyberMiles)
The next event information is, CyberMiles platform will hold a Test-net event on March 30, 2018, and I'm very sure, in a few months this platform will always update the progress of the developments that will cause the price of the CMT will always rise

Test-net from CyberMiles will be the benchmark of investors regarding the success of the Platform, which is interesting from CyberMiles is, they are claimed to be able to match the Ethereum network with transaction speed of 10k transactions per second, while Ethereum is still 10 transactions per second

cybermiles.io
bce
Activity: 756
March 26, 2018, 08:36:13 PM
why everyone always thinks badly about crypto coins when the coin is decreasing the price and I think before you invest of course you already know all the risks we get in investing with crypto currency, so you can conclude if one of the coins decreased my sense of coins others have also decreased
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 26, 2018, 08:22:47 PM
I agree. Alt coins are worth buying especially if you will hodl it for more that 6 months. You will really earn if we sell that way. Even bitcoin will increase on that time span so its a win-win situation for you. My only struggle is that I am unable to hodl my coin sometimes. When I needed the money, I was forced to sell my coins in a price I didn't want to. Hopefully, I'll be able to improve my financial situation so this situation won't happen again. I prefer buying ETH though, its safe and its cheaper compared to btc.
Activity: 137
March 26, 2018, 08:09:55 PM
Ethereum is one altcoin that is wirth investing in.
Pages:
Jump to: