Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 101. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 09:30:14 AM
DeepOnion is the alt coin worth buying. DeepOnion is a truly Decentralised, private, highly secure and anonymous crypto-coin. With DeepOnion you can send and receive instant payments. DeepOnion is going to implement DeepSend and VoteCentral in programming.  DeepSend will allow users to send and receive untraceable payments. DeepSend will use a multi-signature method to hide the transaction trace. What is important here is that we are adopting a tried and tested technology that is trusted by existing users. We will leverage this service and develop an enhanced version of it providing further anonymity, speed, and trust. With VoteCentral, the community will take the lead and will define new features and the direction of DeepOnion. So buy DeepOnion now and buy some when you have more fiat. DeepOnion is going to increase exponentially its community laying the way for its price to follow suite.

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 07:19:37 PM
For me it is etherium (classic and ETH), Lite Coins, Monero and any other that is highly traded and would still live a long time. And also wait for these coins' prices to drop before buying them as they are really the coins where traders flock to when bitcoin prices are dropping. So expect that you would generate profit when bitcoin prices are dropping.
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
March 25, 2018, 07:13:45 PM
In my opinion every alt coins are used just for speculation purpose nothing more then this. New coins will come and old coins will go out except bit coin
Altcoins are used more than just a for speculative events. Bitcoin and Ethereum is fighting in the top spot trying to replace each other. That is proof that it's not just speculation.
Activity: 266
March 25, 2018, 07:08:31 PM
Honestly i don't know what is the worth coin to buy.. if you choose a good coin to buy better to stay with this altcoin and start trading it.. many shitcoins are always appearing in this altcoin
 section also in the market.. so its hard to choose right now what is the real saying the truth and promises.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 06:57:28 PM
I think that's the point in buying altcoins is definitely there. The first reason is a greater return than from Bitcoin, the second reason is that cryptocurrencies are unstable, and it can happen that Bitcoin will fall, and the altcoins on the contrary rise in price.
Activity: 98
March 25, 2018, 06:56:06 PM
In my opinion every alt coins are used just for speculation purpose nothing more then this. New coins will come and old coins will go out except bit coin
Activity: 182
March 25, 2018, 06:53:49 PM
I think that XRP coin is not actually used for any technology it is creating for all those big-name banks it is being used as a useful coin more like a stock option for these companies but a good advantage is that it is incredibly quick and has cheap money transfers and impressive number of partnerships with big-name banks proves it survival.
Activity: 9
March 25, 2018, 06:48:23 PM
Look into Pillar as a good utility token.  The platform and business model is unique and this one is reaching for the stars because it's not the token itself that will be valuable but it's utility the will make Pillar something more than just another way to get more fiat that is losing value as I type. Plus as a non profit all the profit will be feedback into the project for investment and charity.  The for-profit models will be drained off one day or another, the buttheads always do that!
Activity: 252
March 25, 2018, 06:34:04 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
There are a lot of pennies in the market not just Bitcoin. The other coin you can hold them and they will give you a profit several times higher than Bitcoin. I see CMT as the most potent coin today, they have Blockchain more developed than ETH Blockchain. And 100 times faster than Ech Blockchain. I think in the future CMT will dominate the market by attracting many features.
Activity: 182
March 25, 2018, 06:30:15 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 268
March 25, 2018, 05:58:02 PM
Try DeepOnion.
Coin with great future so don't miss when is still cheep.
It is not a good coin at all. It has taken more than 1 year and still, it is a cheap coin. There is not development at all while other altcoins such as ethereum, NEO, Litecoin, Ripple have already got on the moon. DeepOnion is the worst coin in this forum
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
March 25, 2018, 05:26:05 PM
It is worth  to buy, as for my my strategy to pay attantion on the coin with price lower of ICO price,  now there are a lot of them  on the market
Activity: 280
March 25, 2018, 04:00:10 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I seems that it's only bitcoin at the moment to buy and hold from the low price to give you profit. Altcoins are unstable and not trustable. If you want to invest to an altcoin in any case, it can be VEN.
Activity: 69
March 25, 2018, 03:52:40 PM
Yes alt coins are worth of buying insturd of Bitcoin because you will get more profit in investing inaltcoin then investing in the Bitcoin

If you think Bitcoin Cash is an altcoin, it might be worth buying.
Activity: 285
Hybrid Exchange Multi-language platform that works
March 25, 2018, 01:40:11 AM
If you do not want to explore and study coins and projects yourself, then probably you should not deal with crypto-currencies. and so my advice is CARDANO
Activity: 340
March 25, 2018, 01:27:58 AM
you can see which coin is good for you to invest. you can access marketcap there you can see a good coin you invest.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 324
https://duelbits.com/
March 25, 2018, 01:13:53 AM
You have self-filling all the altcoin of all the garbage so why would you have a potentially investment altcoin you just sure bitcoin aja, and there is no answer for you here, because everyone must choose altcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
March 24, 2018, 05:20:17 PM
Ethereum is currently a good option
Activity: 588
March 24, 2018, 05:16:18 PM
I think that buying altcoins on the contrary can play very positively on your deposit, because it is altcoins that will be able to recoup on the nearest waves, because it is the capitalization of these projects that I think that can rise several times, unlike bitcoin
Activity: 475
March 24, 2018, 05:10:39 PM
There are quite a number of alts there with high potential, and it takes proper research to get such, NEO, XMR, WAVES LTC are some of the coins that are worth holding
Pages:
Jump to: