Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 104. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
altcoins are worth buying just look at ETH in the comparison with bitcoin

Ethereum is worth buying for,  it is a good coin. More stable than some altcoins. The second trusted coin aside from bitcoin. The reason why i am keeping my ETH up to this time.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 05:48:17 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
altcoins are worth buying just look at ETH in the comparison with bitcoin
Activity: 59
March 19, 2018, 05:42:33 PM
Not all coins are worth buying because of their value  ,the best altcoins to buy are the top twenty in the rank of coin index in the digital market but most of all the bitcoin is still the best to buy or invest.
Are we not speculating on real-world-value? Are not the propositions of low-ranked coins to be considered?
(ie. recent ICO propositions, low in rank...)
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 05:34:28 PM
Not all coins are worth buying because of their value  ,the best altcoins to buy are the top twenty in the rank of coin index in the digital market but most of all the bitcoin is still the best to buy or invest.
Activity: 59
March 19, 2018, 05:29:50 PM
Is BlockChain Tech currently being embraced by Govs?... Yes.
Undeniable, beneficial future tech, regarding economic monetary cost terms.
All the best brains have migrated into this space.
Yet I see the fragility of market movement, due to outside sentiment, which, IMO, is currently facing this market, and not fully understanding, yet now conceding to the fact, that this is where the future is heading... IMO.
Activity: 179
March 19, 2018, 05:14:27 PM
I did research but I wanted to get information from other people and then made a decision. I guess I have a different understanding of what a forum is.

Buying altcoins today is very worthy due to its affordable price. After you bought, all you need to do is to invest your money and wait when the price of your coins goes up. But in this kind of situation it really need your patience.
Activity: 99
March 19, 2018, 04:57:56 PM
Look at PHT. It is a token of PlayHall and they are going to become one of the largest skill gaming platform on blockchain where users can use crypto like btc, eth, etc..  This market is quite empty as for now, so they are very likely to succeed
Activity: 196
March 19, 2018, 04:49:14 PM
Most of the coins can be bought at the moment because of the low prices. But first carefully search the projects of the related coins to invest. My choice of coins which worth buying is OAX, ICX and VEN.
Activity: 150
March 19, 2018, 10:49:42 AM
XRB is the most and worth buying altcoin and EXMR too. Both has potential with the help of the growing community of those altcoins. You should buy ethereum too, ethereum is a longterm investment you guys have to buy ethereum now, don't be late!
Activity: 266
March 18, 2018, 09:02:05 AM
I can recommend you to invest in REDL
Activity: 252
March 17, 2018, 04:59:45 PM
There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoin has huge effect on the market prices of altcoins. With the pumps and dumps in bitcoin, altcoins do suffer but with the passage of time, altcoins will become stable in market or like their market will grow large. Bitcoin is the one which is the father of these altcoins so they need to depend on bitcoin.
Activity: 294
March 16, 2018, 06:07:45 PM
Absolutely altcoins are more profitable than bitcoin, just make search about altcoins search their project and their other rivals with same project and invest on them short and long term u ll never be regret.

https://payfair.io
https://boscoin.io
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
March 16, 2018, 04:56:35 PM
Not everything is a shitcoin, but some of them are very risky, but also have a great reward potential because even with moderate price increases the percentual increase is very large.
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
March 16, 2018, 04:52:56 PM
We made additional bounty functionality to our exchange project.
Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Activity: 238
Merit: 9
March 16, 2018, 04:50:15 PM
Credits has been launched recently and is very much under $1. It is a high throughput chain built for business and is just asking for mass adoption.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 16, 2018, 03:12:16 PM
I recommend masternode coins.

They are getting hot since mining trends quickly changes from POW to POS.

They gaves staking/mining reward while you are holding it.

And understanding difference between POS/DPOS/masternode/POW would give you good understanding of industry while you investing those masternode or pos coins.

And another reason is mining community keep moving to masternode community because they still want to mine but without hardware cost.

Agree. Masternode coins, as well as PoS coins, give huge rewards in the long term. Personally, I prefer PoS coins as they're much easier to get into than masternodes. The latter requires you to have a collateral which is often a huge amount of money like DASH, for example. Of course, there are cheaper masternode coins like Amsterdamcoin, and MonetaryUnit, but with PoS coins, anyone can start earning money by just investing a little into them.

If you go towards the path of masternode altcoins, then the best coins that are worth buying right now would be: MonetaryUnit, Amsterdamcoin, PIVX and TransferCoin. But if you choose PoS coins, then PIGGY, BitBean, PoSW Coin (rebranding to StakeNet), and Diamond, would be worth buying nowadays. The most interesting ones within the PoS coin list are Diamond and PoSW Coin. The first one (DMD), is highly scarce and includes masternodes among other goodies. And POSW Coin is totally revolutionary with its TPoS algorithm which will allow you to stake coins by using only your Ledger Hardware Wallet.

Nevertheless, always make sure to research about a specific coin or cryptocurrency project before making your purchase. If you'll be able to make profit with altcoins, then nothing should go wrong. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 166
March 15, 2018, 02:21:39 PM
This is the subjective opinion of everyone. In addition, there are different strategies for earning - long-term and short-term investments. It seems to me that it is better to read more objective and professional reviews. But in any case, the result is unpredictable.
Activity: 111
March 15, 2018, 02:12:38 PM
Yes. It is worth it if you are going to buy altcoins. Altcoins is more affordable than bitcoin. So if you buy some altcoins then wait or hold until the price of it has been doubled.
Surely you will get a better profit if you will do this kind of strategy.
Activity: 161
March 15, 2018, 02:04:01 PM
es some altcoins are. But most are not recommend to invest in. Do research on your own to find good investments.
I would recommend NEM and Ethereum and disciplina project as well
Activity: 140
March 14, 2018, 04:27:19 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Jump to: