Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 103. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 06:53:51 AM
HOT !!! DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE !!!

Get FREE MRC Token
Listed on exchange EtherFlyer https://www.etherflyer. com/home/NewTokens0303.html
Send 0.0001 ETH 0xcA6F6E8Be2fc32946D38A92F7452578A8170Ca97
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5
Details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-airdrop-bounty-airtime-transfer-network-to-emerging-markets-token-3054726
Tokens will be unlocked and exchangeable in May 2018
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
March 21, 2018, 06:52:39 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
of course I am also observing some of the many crypto coins that are decreasing in price and bitcoin also included, I just wait until the coin price starts to increase and I start doing the transaction.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
March 21, 2018, 06:48:17 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Because they are only relying on others person opinion if this coin is worthless They don't know how to research on their own and wait for so called expert to announce that this coin will pump.
Activity: 109
March 21, 2018, 06:31:07 AM

Bitecoin
www.bitecoin.network
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 06:16:45 AM
Altcoins can and should be bought now. While they have quite cheap prices. The most important thing is to choose the right altcoy for purchase. Not to buy any Shitcoin. After this prolonged fall, all prices will soon begin to rise. Naturally, your deposit will also grow.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 06:16:22 AM
Not all altcoins is worth it some are shit because to many dumpers and the coin cant goes up high in the market prefer to invest in altcoins that may have a higher chance to grow in the market that is worth it and become profitable for you.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
March 21, 2018, 06:10:10 AM
My  favorite atm is MNX. It has  seen me through some pretty rough times of the current dip in crypto. MNX is set to have 62% in my portfolio. Remaining alts are ETH, ADA, XLM and Gbyte.
Activity: 126
March 21, 2018, 06:09:09 AM

Altcoins worth buying for me are Neo, Stellar, Monero, and TRON,
i hold those coins for a long time and i already feel the worthness of holding them, i earn money just from invest in those coins.
Activity: 175
March 21, 2018, 06:05:53 AM
With great research, altcoins are worth buying. At the moment, it may not look worthwhile because markets are down and in red. But it is an opportunity to buy more and be in great profits when it will rise SOON.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
March 21, 2018, 05:56:28 AM

altcoins worth buying these days are :

-Stellar
-ETH
-NANO

those 3 are very good option if you want to invest more for now, i personally think that those three alts will getting bigger and bigger in the near future, at least that's what i think and hope, i already invested a lot of money in them too.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
March 21, 2018, 05:47:56 AM
After charlie announced that he is supporting Nano i start to buy nano. And now i am already in profit.
Will buy more and more its really nice project and growing really fast. Also i am buying NEO too.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 06:28:34 PM
Yes, it is worth buying alternative crypto money, the fact is that investors are doing good trading with the altcoins right now and they will make a profit in the future. I think that you can make a lot of money by investing in ICO
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
March 20, 2018, 04:54:22 PM
I love alts for the fact that it can bring very good income for one day. Yesterday the whole market was red and many people began to doubt the benefits of crypto. And today crypto gave us an excellent profit. I'm ready to take risks because of such moments. I think it's worth buying alts.
Activity: 328
March 20, 2018, 08:12:49 AM
Effectly, bitcoin would be one of the main investments, we can weigh in ETH and LTC, but deeponion is one that is giving to talk, precisely because of the constant regulations and prohibitions that currently impose globally, the best thing is that it is in its stage of airdrop and I generate a small profit, I expect that in a few months this is well above its current value, as it is very undervalued, for all the support that exists behind that currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 20, 2018, 12:07:26 AM
NEO, Ark, Nano, Eth are great hodls
I sold my stack of LTC as its not clear how LTC will improve after BTC gets segwin + Lightning network

NEO is a good time to buy now
Activity: 84
March 20, 2018, 12:02:11 AM
My top 2 holding are LTC and NEO. You should research DeepOnion, it's a great project.
copper member
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 11:58:17 PM
I would personally recommend to invest in future coins with real life use and applications and that are gonna be of high demand in the future increasing the price. some of the coins are based on solving real life problems and enhancing it such as ripple XRP that is being signed by number of companies and is changing the way money transfer works. Also IOTA cardano golem
Activity: 182
March 19, 2018, 06:32:40 PM
For me actually depends on your research about altcoin, each altcoin has its own advantages and disadvantages. Do not immediately judge the coin bad luck if you do not understand, for me a good place to invest is ethereum
Activity: 226
March 19, 2018, 06:20:34 PM

Yes . Altcoins are worth buying, do research on these coin and make sure you gather all the information on the white paper, you can also ask for a variety of opinions , then make your decision on where to invest, there are a variety of coins out there worth investing in
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 06:00:42 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Jump to: