Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 98. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 12:38:08 PM
in my opinion altcoin is very good for investment is:
1. bitcoin
2. ethereum
3. litecoin
4. monero
5. dash
6. Ripple
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
April 01, 2018, 07:46:51 PM
Buying on altcoin is also worth it for trading moreover good altcoin is a lot now. Opportunity to gain more money is very easy after investment in bitcoin. It's just that we should be more precise to choose a good coin to buy.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 07:21:03 PM
Alt coins is always worth to buy but We should do deep research of that coin that we are planning to buy. We should know pro and coins of the coin. We should always focus on top 100 coins.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
April 01, 2018, 07:04:52 PM
Many alt coins is a worth buying for. For me a great alt coins is Ethereum, Ripple and NEM. All of this alt coins has a great outcome in a terms in amount of all of this alt coins. Ethereum is the most second popular in the digital cryptocurrency, that we all know that the bitcoin is the first in the cryptocurrency. And Nem has a great market cap lately in the cryptocurrency and there enterprises is trying to test this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 06:50:41 PM
You so want to find out what is a good and reliable company, but I would like to warn you that no one can know anything for sure and yes even about the future. It's just a matter of intuition and emotion and you need to cope with your
Activity: 238
April 01, 2018, 06:40:40 PM
my dear, one coin you have is the verge coin. go buy it cos it will help you in future.
Activity: 98
April 01, 2018, 06:36:12 PM
Think all altcoins should be bought in 90% if they don't die. I know that his sounds are really obvious, but it is easy to check whether there are at a viola good chances, survivals. You have to gain some knowledge of it, the most important - actually volume.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
April 01, 2018, 06:27:13 PM
Altcoins with the actual equipment behind them, but not a sensation. Well, Bitbay has just created the first-ever decentralized market and is in process of a binding to dollar. "Битбoйc" David Zimbek - the guy who has created "Halo" and "Night-trader" for Blackcoin heads. He stands behind Bitbey and works on him for full time! We believe that shortly we will add to Poloniex, we predict because of development scales, and they have asked to provide additional information on a binding.
Activity: 196
April 01, 2018, 06:23:14 PM
Most coins in the direct depend on the price of bitkino, therefore it is more profitable to invest exactly on the line in bitcoin so it will be more reliable.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
April 01, 2018, 06:10:51 PM
Most of the altcoins today are based mostly on the Ethereum network and if you are investing in an Ethereum network coin, by Ethereum network I mean that if you are investing in a coin that is sharing the Ethereum blockchain technology then it would be sane to invest some of your money at least in Ethereum as well so to be said to fund both sides of the war.

How many times have you said "ethereum" on your post? came on mate, at least, be more creative if you are going to shit post all day long.. It is very exausting to always see the same shit coming from you.

Sorry if it hurts.

Activity: 154
April 01, 2018, 06:09:12 PM
Most of the altcoins today are based mostly on the Ethereum network and if you are investing in an Ethereum network coin, by Ethereum network I mean that if you are investing in a coin that is sharing the Ethereum blockchain technology then it would be sane to invest some of your money at least in Ethereum as well so to be said to fund both sides of the war.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
April 01, 2018, 05:58:28 PM
Currently, altcoins are dying due to scam airdrops or if it is a legit coin holders are not holding the coin, they will immediately sell for a low price that's why it is not pumping. But for me, altcoins are worth buying as long as the coin have a good project to present to the investors it will definitely rise to the moon.
Activity: 102
April 01, 2018, 01:21:53 PM
Currently using Bitfinex and Binance, but I see so many coins people are investing in that simply does not appear on Bitfinex and Binance.

What exchange can I add to my list that carries most coins so I can always investing in coins that I see come up and that don't appear on Bitfinex and Binance?
Activity: 448
April 01, 2018, 01:20:23 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
certainly not only Bitcoin which has the potential to investment. not least from Altcoin who are able to have the potential to invest. such as Ethereum, Ripple, BCH, etc. also have a high investment potential.
Stop Smiley What do you mean when you say that the BCH has the technology? To whom will they help? This token appeared simply because of the agreement of the parties and nothing more ... no sense from it .....
Further - Ripple this token still as that try to implement and realize in life can be creeped.
ETC - the same thing that BCH has nothing for itself and its technologies and benefits are not clear.
Finally, we love the etherium which drops in the price, the guys from the EOS want to take his place, but only movements from the etherium are not visible ... sensations that all are being stamped on in one place ... So not very useful and technological projects. ..Information is much the same.

Do not take my personal opinion to heart.
Activity: 65
April 01, 2018, 12:19:23 PM
Try BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development.
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Activity: 406
April 01, 2018, 11:20:12 AM
Indeed to determine the potentially big coin in the future is very difficult to predict but I have the view that xlm will be a very coin in the interest of many people later because the price movement every time often increased.
Activity: 182
April 01, 2018, 11:19:26 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
certainly not only Bitcoin which has the potential to investment. not least from Altcoin who are able to have the potential to invest. such as Ethereum, Ripple, BCH, etc. also have a high investment potential.
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 04:56:09 AM
Expanse, NXT, LTC, DASH, Decred, Digibyte, EOS , so many creative coins there on top 100 marketcap.com
Activity: 275
April 01, 2018, 04:47:46 AM
Etherium, in my view, is an excessive price, and I won't touch altcoins for a long time, and if you want to get the maximum benefit when you invest in Altcoin, then the real value is in the ICO period.
Activity: 336
April 01, 2018, 04:34:55 AM
Just now it's worth it! Since the rate is very low, and in a month X3 is possible! So I advise you to choose a pair of alt and buy them as soon as possible! But first analyze the pros and cons!
Pages:
Jump to: