Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 102. (Read 259617 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
March 24, 2018, 05:06:43 PM
Yes alt coins are worth of buying insturd of Bitcoin because you will get more profit in investing inaltcoin then investing in the Bitcoin
You got data to back up that claim? Very few altcoins have beaten Bitcoin even on a 1-year timeframe, let alone over a longer time horizon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
March 24, 2018, 05:00:34 PM
So many terrible advises with bad coins :-(

There are so many great coins currently on the market:
- trinity - scalability for NEO (and ERC20 as they mentioned recently).
- wanchain - recently listed on binance and with working chain and 3 upcoming ICOS which will be announced in April.
- zeepin looks very interesting, but need to wait for Galaxy product. Seems these guys are very creative. This project may be very big in long-run.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 04:56:03 PM
Try DeepOnion.
Coin with great future so don't miss when is still cheep.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 02:26:48 PM
Yes alt coins are worth of buying insturd of Bitcoin because you will get more profit in investing inaltcoin then investing in the Bitcoin
Activity: 55
March 23, 2018, 02:15:43 PM
MarineCoin is still in the UnderWaters see it surface from the UnderWorld. MarineCoin will SkyRocket to OuterSpace swim  in the Depths of the MilkyWay. MarineCoin will take it's place on the rightful Thrown amongst Crypto shinning InterStellar Stars.

There is an Airdrop on MarineCoin so join the community now on discord  https://discord.gg/96Fgpnc

So Buy and Buy and Buy some of MarineCoin. This has its own Exchange.

www.marineco.in
Activity: 98
March 23, 2018, 02:06:40 PM
The ethereum dark project was looking interesting, lots and lots of interest on the ANN, and hundreds of thousands of dollars of trading volume in the first few hours of release on the exchanges, i threw a few bucks at it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 11:09:00 PM
Actually there are still altcoin types that are suitable for investing like waves and xrp that have great potential to experience improvement but with a very large bitcoin price is automatically able to give an emphasis to other altcoin if you want to compete.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
March 22, 2018, 10:17:01 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

I cant put on a list of 100 coins and also I would suggest you not to just blindly follow any comment of a list being long of 100 coins, instead put your time and DYOR before investing.
However, below is the list of coins I have invested my time and money for a long term:
$BTC
$ETH
$NEO
$STRAT
$RPX
$REBL
$WAVES
$ICX
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
March 22, 2018, 09:00:00 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
of course I am also observing some of the many crypto coins that are decreasing in price and bitcoin also included, I just wait until the coin price starts to increase and I start doing the transaction.

An increasing price relative to BTC, over last month or two (not just 1 day or 1 week), is a very positive sign. There are very few alts with that chart.  

ANI (Anime Coin, proveably rare digital art, large community) is one of them. The airdrop and the new chain is not until June.
Activity: 120
March 22, 2018, 08:52:25 PM
There are actually lots of alt coins nowadays who are profitable and really worth buying like ETH and NEO,wherever you wish to put your bitcoin it really depends on the flow of the market so be vigilant which coin you'll put your investment. All are worth it, they just have a matter of time just be patient.
Activity: 560
March 22, 2018, 08:51:15 PM
I thought ultility and exchange tokens would be booming this year. Crypto with real use case will drive mass adoption. We still need a true decentralized exchange protocol that works and secured. I think we are getting there.

Kyber and Eidoo seem are doing great job with new roll outs.
Activity: 120
March 22, 2018, 08:49:14 PM
I still stick to the altcoin which proves to be tough and has lots of fans like ETH and XRP. Both in my opinion, are very clear and convincing to be held for long term as alternative bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
March 22, 2018, 08:44:20 PM
Of course altcoins are great for investment, especially for long-term investments. For those of you who want to invest in altcoins you should invest in ethereum or bitcoincash. Because the potential of both coins is very good for long-term investments. I have also invested in ethereum and it is very profitable.
Yes. Altcoins is really good for investment, specially those altcoins that are still undervalued with quality project. Most of my funds now are in altcoins, some are in ethereum. Just be careful for selecting altcoins because there are many scam altcoins.
Activity: 154
March 22, 2018, 08:41:33 PM
Eth, dash are worth buying as these coins are progressive in the exchange. As trading day by day these coins was pumped and can be profitable. But invest on what you can afford to lose. Just buy at a low price so we can earn profit well.
Activity: 104
March 22, 2018, 08:32:05 PM
I saw Dash and Eth had the potential and is I think worth buying. I just signed up for this trading site and bought some other altcoins to see if they are worth bought too. I just have to see if it pumps or not or else I won't get a profit from its worth when I bought it. But so far, those two altcoins are my bet to be worth as now.
Activity: 97
March 22, 2018, 08:18:37 PM
Most alts that you will find on the exchanges are just getting pumped and nothing much to see there as many are already at their peak currently and that too without any specific reasons as to why they should remain there. If you want to invest in some real coin, I think ETH is the best choice as many other coins are using it as a service for its smart contracts part and it is also the fastest and currently the cheapest bitcoin competitor.
Activity: 378
March 22, 2018, 07:54:53 PM
After charlie announced that he is supporting Nano i start to buy nano. And now i am already in profit.
Will buy more and more its really nice project and growing really fast. Also i am buying NEO too.

Off course yes, buying altcoin right now is still very worth it because there are so many altcoins that can give us a lot of money or profit in the future and two of them is the waves and off course the ethereum, for me altcoins can also help us to a better future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
March 22, 2018, 07:51:25 PM
RLC - The Franco-Chinese project iEx (abbreviation of I Execute - I calculate). IEx is based on the public blockbuster of the Etherium, which hosts the main application of the platform. The iEx project is the development of the CloudPower scientific project, created with the support of the French National Research Agency, INRIA, and the National Center for Scientific Research (CRNS). The company is based in Lyon in France. The additional office is located in Beijing on the territory of Qinhua University. The iEX platform uses a combination of public blockchain Ethereum with Dapp, and existing distributed computing technologies.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 22, 2018, 07:37:21 PM
Of course altcoins are great for investment, especially for long-term investments. For those of you who want to invest in altcoins you should invest in ethereum or bitcoincash. Because the potential of both coins is very good for long-term investments. I have also invested in ethereum and it is very profitable.

That is certainly true, mate. Altcoins are great for investing and making quick profit (if you manage to take advantage of their volatility). However, there are some alts which are not suitable for investing because they don't have a long-term plan or roadmap, and they don't deliver real use cases in our world. Despite this, there are good altcoins which have been prominent in crypto land.

Such altcoins are ZCash, Ethereum, Cardano, Monero, DASH, ARK, Lisk, Bitcoin Cash, NEO, and NEM. They provide outstanding development that would allow them to become valuable over time as demand increases for them. Therefore, it is always recommended to buy altcoins which bring real value and usability to the mainstream world. Just my opinion Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 21, 2018, 08:46:41 PM
Credits has been launched recently and is very much under $1. It is a high throughput chain built for business and is just asking for mass adoption.

Just saw information related to Credits and it seems very promising. If they manage to achieve the claimed transaction throughput, then it would be a huge competitor against other smart contract platforms like Ethereum and EOS. Considering the technology that this cryptocurrency provides, it looks worth buying and holding for the long term. As such, once it becomes adopted in the mainstream world, its prices would skyrocket, leaving you with plenty of money in your pockets.

Things aside, there are other altcoins which are worth buying right now as they give nice rewards to its hodlers. Such coins are RAIN, Bean Cash, Hodlcoin, NEO, TaaS, PoS Token, Accelerator Network, and Mintcoin. There are many more which are worth buying, but it's up to the specific user to make his/her own research before making the investment. Smiley

There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoin has huge effect on the market prices of altcoins. With the pumps and dumps in bitcoin, altcoins do suffer but with the passage of time, altcoins will become stable in market or like their market will grow large. Bitcoin is the one which is the father of these altcoins so they need to depend on bitcoin.

Agree. Whenever Bitcoin's prices rise, altcoins follow. When it happens all the contrary, then altcoins start to decline quickly in value. All of this means that Bitcoin is the "reserve currency" of all the cryptocurrencies in existence and if it fails, then the rest of the cryptocurrency market will fail as well. This in part, is good because you get to buy cheap altcoins when BTC's price is falling to help you build your way towards endless profits in the long term. Wink
Jump to: