Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 105. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 04:02:25 PM
Personally, I have invested in privacy coins recently and I am very satisfied so far. Yes, the market is still down, but I believe that everything will recover soon enough.
Activity: 168
March 13, 2018, 01:32:08 PM
Gaining an investment out of your own decision it self satisfying and far more enjoyable. There are variety of selection in the internet if you just search more you will identify which one suffice your taste.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
March 13, 2018, 12:56:04 AM
I think you are wondering in the wrong section, that why all you can see are shitcoins, look for legit altcoin sections and be a lookout to those good coins, there many good altcoins nowadays, you can even get the top 100 in coinmarketcap.com and many more on that site, be aware on all sections in crypto for you to get a good info in it!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 12, 2018, 06:47:44 PM
Yes some altcoins are. But most are not recommend to invest in. Do your own research to find good investments.
I would recommend NEO, Ethereum and QTUM.

Researching about a specific altcoin before investing into it, is the ideal move to help prevent undesired losses. The coins you've mentioned have a huge potential to increase in value over the long term. As they provide smart contracts, businesses and companies alike would become interested into their technology to help boost their adoption in the mainstream world.

If we were to categorize these cryptocurrencies by order of investments that would be as follows: Ethereum, NEO, and lastly QTUM. Among these, I believe that Ethereum and NEO will be competing each other for years to come. An additional cryptocurrency that it is believed by many to be Ethereum's killer would be EOS. This one hasn't gained much traction yet, but I believe that once there's a stable release of it, then it would bring many excitements for early adopters of the coin.

Other altcoins worth buying are Decred, and NEM. These two have dedicated development teams, and supportive communities that will help them grow for many years to come. Not to mention, their unique features such as PoI (with NEM) and stake pools (with Decred), will allow them to increase in demand over the long term. As such, ETH, NEO, QTUM, EOS, DCR, and NEM should be on top of your investment list. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 22
March 12, 2018, 03:37:15 PM
Ether, if you look for a stable coin that can give you a profit even if investing small amounts (safe investment) then look no further than ethereum
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 11:47:12 AM
I do believe that Altcoins is worth buying for,  i knew majority of the in this forum they gain so many times including me. Though its not that as bitcoins but very helpful in the community.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 11, 2018, 03:21:33 AM
I will promote my signature below. The team isgreat and we are ending the ICOthis month with 100% tokens sold. Buy it while its cheap. It will grow after a few months after it joined the exchange. You can also try IQEON or JOY token, the sister company of Houbi.
Activity: 182
March 11, 2018, 03:11:23 AM
Yes some altcoins are. But most are not recommend to invest in. Do your own research to find good investments.
I would recommend NEO, Ethereum and QTUM.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 11:39:13 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
It is very difficult to determine a good altcoin right now, because all prices are falling. But I think, ethereum can be the main picih. Ethereum is a more reliable altcoin than any other coin.
Activity: 598
March 10, 2018, 11:07:45 PM
I'll suggest you some coins, but first I am  suggesting to do some search about altcoins project and their vision for future it ll be more positive for you. For altcoins that I see bright future are: Stratis, Staller, Monetha, Waves. these coins are with good project.. and u can earn more money with altcoins than Btc
Do some research with
Altcoins that high potential to grow in the market and low risk.but for me altcoins that have potential are Ethereum,IOTA,Litecoin and Ripple.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 03:53:54 PM
Everyone has own research and choice, one coin will be good by my research but maybe not liked by other. Everyone has different choice as per their study and reading. My future coins are Ethereum and Waves! I wish good luck to all! Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
March 09, 2018, 03:50:23 PM
Best way for now you need to buy Real while the price is lower than ico, because it trades only on etherdelta. Or sutch  as the same. Good luck
Activity: 392
March 09, 2018, 03:45:38 PM
You can go to coinmarketcap.com and search the top 100 coin. after you can choose good coin after that you can investment.
Activity: 238
March 09, 2018, 03:36:08 PM
Yes altcoins is still worth buying just like buying ethereum, ripple and litecoin this altcoins is totally worth buying for and i know that altcoins will live for many years and in that way many people is we will have a good or great future and ethereum will surely help many people.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
March 09, 2018, 11:22:20 AM
Of course, buying alternative coins is still worth to buy because just like bitcoin is provides a income.
It is nice to think that all coins that offer in the world trade market or blockchain market helps a lot to change the humans life and make their future more successful than what they think.
You buy a token, it means you are investing money into a startup.
But you have to know can this startup get success and help the world or not.
Because the world will not accept any worthless project.
Activity: 140
March 08, 2018, 07:31:57 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 336
March 08, 2018, 07:03:03 PM
Altcoins are worth buying when you have a short term plan to make trade with the altcoin. The only reason is that its potential won't have high variation as bitcoin. So holding it long is not much profitable as well not secure as bitcoin.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
March 08, 2018, 05:14:11 PM
It's better to have patience now. Currently buying any alt is too risky; so I'd recommend to watch the market and see what'll happen next; of course there is a possibility of a powerful growth but...it's like 5%
Activity: 316
March 08, 2018, 05:10:08 PM
I do believed  we still had few altcoins that can be survived in the future, especially now we can hold them and keep them for sure 2 or 3 years from now it will increase the value though it may not high as bitcoin has but still profitable, like monetha, waves, litecoin and dogecoin.
Activity: 420
March 08, 2018, 12:54:43 PM
Of course, buying alternative coins is still worth to buy because just like bitcoin is provides a income.
It is nice to think that all coins that offer in the world trade market or blockchain market helps a lot to change the humans life and make their future more successful than what they think.
Jump to: