Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 117. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
January 30, 2018, 09:12:12 PM
Not all altcoin worth it depend on altcoin you like to buy. So far the decent altcoin to buy is Ethereum this coin is the most stable coin and XRP. There is no loss as long as you buy altcoin only you have to be smart to choose which altcoin is right to buy and sell later.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 08:59:06 PM
Yes there are some altcoin.But most do not recommend to invest. Do your own research to find good investments.
I would recommend NEM and Ethereum. Go to coinmarketcap.com and read on the top 100 there. You can then choose what interests you for speculative / investment purposes.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
January 30, 2018, 08:52:15 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Men, i think if you research on your own sake. Because in here , everyone in here have own different kinf of coins. So if you asked here and make a survey you will be confused. If you want an complete information just go to site at coinmarketcap.com then , think of all coins and see the price values and the chart ratings
Activity: 122
January 30, 2018, 08:21:44 PM
Investigate before you buy because there are other coins that are not worth the investment because others are dying and some of them are overpriced
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 08:09:36 PM
How about VEN? I hear they're just about to launch THOR (similar to GAS for NEO).  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 08:04:34 PM
Any insights about PARETO? I have bought some of this and dont really know why it just stay on its level of price. Will it grow more on the coming days?
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
January 30, 2018, 07:55:35 PM
If you want to play safe since you're still a beginner, you may check on the top 20 listed on coinmarketcap. With that you'll have an idea what are the coins who are doing great for the past few years. Some of them are just released few months ago. Start with the top 10. Read them and start digging about them. But what I like most is Ethereum and Neo.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 07:46:29 PM
there are so many people here who talk about neo, I'm also hooked to know how great Neo coins, I will find coin information if this coin really has a future then I will invest in Neo
Activity: 26
January 30, 2018, 07:37:43 PM
I think it's entirely up to you whether you're going to be part of a troubled ICO's. If you do a good investigation of the company, check how it is traded, whether it has a product created, a promising team and forecasts, everything should be fine. But if you rely on someone else to tell you, to direct you and to tell you what to do with your money, then you are on the wrong path.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
January 30, 2018, 06:51:48 PM

I think ethereum is the first thing that comes to mind from subconsumers that are worth buying, and then I think it is a neo .
But these two coins will not give you huge X. To get a significant profit, you need to look for some smaller projects.
Activity: 124
Merit: 5
January 30, 2018, 06:36:14 PM

I think ethereum is the first thing that comes to mind from subconsumers that are worth buying, and then I think it is a neo .
Activity: 30
January 30, 2018, 06:26:53 PM
You can google it, start reseaching in the website coinmarketcap.com, you can find usefull information there about mostly everything and about the top 100 right now, and you can decide for yourself. I can say to you "go buy 10x of that, because i believe it is good, but in the mean time it is worthless Grin
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
January 30, 2018, 06:22:20 PM
There are coins that are not good to invest.
but most of them are really good coins where you can make money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
January 30, 2018, 06:21:41 PM
There are still altcoins that are good to invest in or good to buy, like Waves, Neo, and Eth these are the alts which is I am holding it now in a long term. If you are going to check in the coinmarketcap it is already good in progress actually.
Activity: 182
January 30, 2018, 06:03:27 PM
IXT is targeting insurance markets and reinsurance markets.
Market capitalization of current token against market size is too low.
And development has advanced without delay, MVP has already been completed.

Telegram Link
https://t.me/iXledger
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
January 30, 2018, 04:50:20 PM
STK will go on exchange tomorrow and i believe as well as many other publications that it will be in the top 10 ICO's of 2018. They hit hard cap recently and I really do hope they will be fully successful. Cobinhood and Etherdelta tomorrow guys. Get in quick
Activity: 209
January 30, 2018, 04:48:15 PM
It is always interesting to always see the front page of old thread like this. For me altcoin worth buying g are many. I will buy ether, xmr, ltc, and promising ICo like Spectre.
Activity: 266
January 29, 2018, 11:00:43 PM
I'm eyeing Neo. It's one of the altcoins recommended by experts or presumed to be experts. But otherwise I think there's no harm trying if the reward will be greater.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
January 29, 2018, 03:04:25 PM
Ethereum is the first altcoin I am buying and will keep buying until I reach my planned number. I think ethereum has many case uses for finance , business,legal and investment! The future of ethereum is bright because ethereum has group of best developers in cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 29, 2018, 02:56:58 PM
LTC has a lot of great news in this year, I think you would like it. Also now is good XLM, much better than XRP. And of course you should buy some EOS and ICX, brothers of ETH

These coins you've mentioned are very good investments to make in the long term. They're worth buying due to the activeness they have in terms of development and community support. Whenever they're smart contract platforms, or just cryptocurrencies which are based on Bitcoin's codebase, they will rise in value exponentially over the long term.

Litecoin has always been silver to Bitcoin's gold, and its limited supply of 84 million coins makes it a great investment for the long term. Not to mention, it has been the first cryptocurrency to adopt SegWit, resulting in greater consensus than Bitcoin itself. On the other hand, smart contract coins like EOS, ICX, and ETH are worth buying and hodling since they have a very bright future in transforming our business world.

Another coin that I would like to add in this list is NEO. It is another smart contract platform like ETH, but in some ways, it is better, as it's PoS and smart contracts can be coded in a variety of languages available in contrast to Ethereum which has a unique coding language making it hard for existing developers to adopt it.

Nevertheless, most of the top 10 coins in market cap, are ideal for buying as they have potential for growth in the future. Once they gain traction, I'm sure they'll rise in value making lots of profits to those who have invested earlier into them. Just my opinion Smiley
Jump to: