Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 120. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
January 23, 2018, 10:46:26 PM
Today's market trend for almost all of the coins is downtrend. You maybe get the coins at the peak that's why you said that almost all of the coins is shit coin. Try to study first the technical and fundamental analysis of your coin to be invested.
I agree before investing money is worth studying the coin in which you want to invest.
Scan every inch of this company and only then invest finances.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
January 23, 2018, 10:39:35 PM
Try Ethereum,Litecoin, and Dogecoin. These are the top cryptocurrencies online today. You can actually earn 2-5$ per day. Or if you want to invest in exchange of higher earnings, then invest it on trading sites. Trading sites is one of the best place to earn BTC or other Altcoins. You can actually multiply your Balance in less than a week or two. You can also convert it into other cryptocurrencies if you want. Just know the rule in trading sites, Buy Low, Sell high. That's the most important rule in trading at Trading sites.
Lol what? Your entire post makes no sense.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 09:31:49 AM
Gridcoin is worth keeping an eye on.. team Gridcoin is currently #1 in BOINC leaderboards with 1.2k of 300k active users out of 3.5 million total registered users. We have the potential for massive growth..Moreover, I'm paying my attention on modultrade project as it has usefulness for those who needs b2b trading)
Activity: 9
January 23, 2018, 09:23:17 AM
Try Ethereum,Litecoin, and Dogecoin. These are the top cryptocurrencies online today. You can actually earn 2-5$ per day. Or if you want to invest in exchange of higher earnings, then invest it on trading sites. Trading sites is one of the best place to earn BTC or other Altcoins. You can actually multiply your Balance in less than a week or two. You can also convert it into other cryptocurrencies if you want. Just know the rule in trading sites, Buy Low, Sell high. That's the most important rule in trading at Trading sites.
Activity: 11
January 23, 2018, 08:53:56 AM
As long as you put your money in a coin with great tech that outmatches their competitors with that same tech, you will win in the long run.. it’s really an easy game. Check INS news:
✅ RetailWeek published an interview with INS Ecosystem Founder, Peter Fedchenkov.

✅ The article highlights the importance of Direct-to-Consumer trend in 2018 and underlines the advantages of INS Ecosystem platform and its disruptive potential.
Peter gives insight into the roadmap of INS Ecosystem and reveals important details about the plans for the near future.

➡️ Read the full article:
https://www.retail-week.com/grocery/retail-week-live-grocerys-direct-to-consumer-future/7028175.article?authent=1
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
January 23, 2018, 02:11:33 AM
many altcoin that still deserve to be owned even can make us rich because of high price which is important we do not wrong hold altcoin in our wallet
The more the better because IMO, this coins which are legitimate has a good chance to be successful in the future.
If you own now and hold it for long term, of course when they succeed the value of coins or tokens you are holding will also grow.
Just choose what you believe has a great future, it's your decision to make so you have to study well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
January 22, 2018, 07:35:17 PM
It's always smart to check ICO reviews & ratings before investing.

www.cryptorated.com

Is a good start. It shows popular ICOs, market trends, coin analysis.

Check the ICO Review pipeline for the top most popular ICOs

https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/

Good luck!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 07:22:02 PM
many altcoin that still deserve to be owned even can make us rich because of high price which is important we do not wrong hold altcoin in our wallet
Activity: 31
January 22, 2018, 06:35:26 PM
Today's market trend for almost all of the coins is downtrend. You maybe get the coins at the peak that's why you said that almost all of the coins is shit coin. Try to study first the technical and fundamental analysis of your coin to be invested.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 06:18:48 PM
Investing in any good option in Crypto world is extremely beneficial and can be highly worthy. I have invested on Caviar; it gives us access to a diversified basket of real estate and cryptocurrencies, powered by an algorithmic model. With the Presale on wit up to 30% discount, it is an opportunity not to let go or else, it will only be regrets left for us to face
Activity: 214
January 22, 2018, 06:04:00 PM
i just invested into NEO i think it could be a $500 coin in 2018, many ICOS coming out and the GAS concept is very solid... might even think about investing into GAS very soon
Activity: 128
January 22, 2018, 04:40:32 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

I think Bitcoin is the best coin to make investment. And also I think Ethereum is the best coin for an investment. Also you can consider about monero and stellar. Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 22, 2018, 03:35:02 PM
why not? there are thousand altcoins in the market now and most of them are really potential to invest. You can research its history to understand and choose some coins to buy. My advice is NEM, Monero,Stellar and SXDT

Exactly. Lots of altcoins have great development teams, innovation, and most of all, a great vision towards mainstream adoption use of cryptocurrencies. They have a huge potential to transform our society within a few years from now (especially smart contract platforms like NEO, and Ethereum). As these coins have all different use cases, they may become a great investment for the long term.

Coins like Monero have huge potential to increase in value over the long term because it provides stronger anonymity than most cryptocurrencies in the market. On the other hand, Stellar provides fast, and cheap payments, and has made partnerships with IBM, leaving it room for greater growth in the future. And finally, there is NEM which is one of the most advanced cryptocurrencies in existence, with near instant transaction speeds, delegated harvesting, and more.

Other coins that are worth buying and have a bright future are Stratis, Dash, Lisk, and Ark. They all have dedicated development teams, and solid communities that makes them a great investment for the long term. One of the most interesting altcoins here is Ark, as it provides extremely fast transactions speeds, and has a unique feature called Bridged Blockchains which serves as a platform to bridge other cryptocurrencies into Ark. It is quite revolutionary and might make the cryptocurrency much more valuable over the long term.

Nevertheless, always take your time to research about these coins or others that are new into the market, before buying. If you do that, you'll always be one step ahead towards multiplying your money over the long term. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 322
January 22, 2018, 11:43:33 AM
Just have a look at some of the coins on https://coinmarketcap.com/, and their websites. I think lots of coins, maybe 20 or 30 of them have very useful properties and uses, blockchain, anonymity etc.
Activity: 238
January 22, 2018, 11:12:33 AM
Ripple,Monero,Dash,Eth buy and HODL
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
January 22, 2018, 11:08:58 AM
I think this depends on you. You wll need to do research and see what you are looking for. You can find the top 100 on coinmarketcap. You can do some research on those.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 07:02:02 AM
Here in crypto currency our goal is to rise our bitcoin number so how u can do this u need to buy and sell altcoins u can not do it with holding just bitcoin, so of course to do trading with altcoins.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
January 22, 2018, 06:59:46 AM
Of course worth to buy altcoins but, u need to follow always btc movement every quick movemnt of btc will effect to altcoins so u need to do carefully trading with altcoins.
Activity: 87
January 22, 2018, 06:20:22 AM
e-Chat is worth to invest, if you carry about safety of your personal data and funds, if you want multi-international messenger, if you want to earn money on your likes, store and send money right in the messenger
I support it. They post news here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncryptolikee-chat-first-decentralized-crypto-messenger-2255337
Activity: 336
January 22, 2018, 06:12:48 AM
I will stick on btc.
Because i'm sure btc will fly without a hitch. free
Jump to: