Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 119. (Read 259617 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 27, 2018, 09:49:19 AM
Some alt have potential this year and probably we will all take ETH to be maybe prime alt to invest. This coin maybe have biggest chances this year to be right one to buy now cuz many predict this coin value will be over 2000 in next month or two. So this coin may represent perfect buying option, also we might have some that will surprise us but lowest chances for this i will give to ICOs cuz for me they are huge gamble.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 04:52:31 AM
best alt coins right now for a good ROI
ICON icx with big news coming out end of the month and the mainnet

EVE new coin that should gain 5x very soon from the circles im around

NEO because it should have a huge 2018

Raiden Network because it could eventually become 10% of ETH market share

NEO is not mineable. So it might lack the support from the mining community.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 26, 2018, 11:54:20 AM
Just hold them and wait for the price to rise. There is EOS, NEO and Cardano.

These are the coins that will likely become big in the right time. Just hold on to them.

Do not mind if they go down sometimes. But keep hold until you get good price

I completely agree with you, mate. Those 3 coins you've mentioned have a high probability of increasing massively in price in the future. Given the level of development, and innovation they have, they could explode in popularity and demand, making them the best investments you'll ever make in your life. I believe that smart contracts are the future towards improving the business world, and these coins meet all the requirements to help provide such capabilities.

Therefore, in the future, the most prominent coins alongside Bitcoin would be Ethereum, EOS, Cardano, and NEO. Their dedicated development, and active communities, make them ideal for buying and holding for the long term. Things aside, you can also consider buying good-old altcoins like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Namecoin as they've managed to remain stable in the markets for quite a few years since their inception, and have become stronger over the course of time. The key here would be to hodl most of these altcoins and sell them when they reach your desired target price. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
January 25, 2018, 09:27:07 PM
best alt coins right now for a good ROI
ICON icx with big news coming out end of the month and the mainnet

EVE new coin that should gain 5x very soon from the circles im around

NEO because it should have a huge 2018

Raiden Network because it could eventually become 10% of ETH market share
Activity: 14
January 25, 2018, 09:24:02 PM
For me right now altcoins are worth buying are ETC, OMG and ADA. Those coins have upcoming big news and for me they are worth buying just diversify it properly. But just do you own search before you buy these coins so you will not panic sell. Have a plan before start trading so you can have precise entry and precise exit. Goodluck.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
January 25, 2018, 08:23:05 PM
For myself, I chose ETH Smiley It's too much attention nowadays around BTC, and ETH will break through after POS will come.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 25, 2018, 08:10:01 PM
I want to invest in the crypto world. Which one do I buy? What do you think about these coins? Enjin Coin (ENJ), Monaco Coin (MCO), Basic Attention Token (BAT), Siacoin (SIA) and Steem (STEEM).

It all depends on what you want to do with your investment.

- Do you want to keep some coins and hold them as a precious asset for the future?

Them you should buy a couple PoS coins, preferably PoS v3, and keep generating passive income on your wallet.

- D you want to try to make a quick profit via day trading?

Then you should buy some of the top coins with large volume and take advantage of the constant price fluctuations.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 01:26:31 PM
Just hold them and wait for the price to rise. There is EOS, NEO and Cardano.

These are the coins that will likely become big in the right time. Just hold on to them.

Do not mind if they go down sometimes. But keep hold until you get good price
Activity: 238
January 24, 2018, 01:23:46 PM
we have lot of coins to invest in but we should invest in those coin whose value is less now and will increase in future just like NXT, ETH, neblia is gonna be big soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 01:13:22 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

maybe you can try ethereum, bitcoincash, dash, or electroneum. I still always get a profit from the altcoin. maybe you can try it, by buying ethereum whose price is currently very low and hold until the price goes up again, will definitely get a profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 01:07:51 PM
In moments like now the market is on the decline and this is a good chance to buy promising coins at a low price. When the market starts to recover, you can get a good profit. For investment, almost any coin from the top 20 is suitable.  The choice is yours.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 08:04:42 AM
I would only invest in Ethereum and Ripple, those are offering something unique that other regular altcoins don't offer.

You cannot mine Ripple. So it is better to buy the ETH.
Activity: 11
January 24, 2018, 06:35:14 AM
I would only invest in Ethereum and Ripple, those are offering something unique that other regular altcoins don't offer.
Activity: 252
January 24, 2018, 06:25:00 AM
Before investing it is necessary to learn everything about a coin. From the very beginning to the present day. If some kind of coin interested to ask on the forum.
Activity: 42
January 24, 2018, 05:07:32 AM
I'd recommend to take part in this one - disciplina.io. they're still in Pre-ICO stage, but they seem promising to me.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
January 24, 2018, 05:00:02 AM
Now is a very good time to buy altcoins. The lower price levels, if still not achieved, are very close. If you buy in order to get a good profit in winter, then it's time.
Activity: 63
January 24, 2018, 04:56:19 AM
Yes some altcoins are. But most are not recommend to invest in. Do research on your own to find good investments.
I would recommend NEM and Ethereum and disciplina project as well
Activity: 238
January 24, 2018, 04:53:44 AM
This is the subjective opinion of everyone. In addition, there are different strategies for earning - long-term and short-term investments. It seems to me that it is better to read more objective and professional reviews. But in any case, the result is unpredictable.
Activity: 336
January 24, 2018, 04:49:16 AM
Hard sell high coins in Polo.
If I can buy at a low price I'm sure if it sells for big profits.
Jump to: