Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 121. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 05:44:52 AM
✅ INS Ecosystem signs MoUs with INS leading independent manufacturers from the Netherlands!
Zijerveld, Bake Five, So Pure, and Gulden Krakeling join a number of large manufacturers that are actively exploring the possibility of using INS Ecosystem to sell their products directly to consumers.

➡️ More info in blog:
https://blog.ins.world/mous-signed-with-leading-dutch-brands-4d1f7491ea2d
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 02:45:10 PM
Yes it's worth buying, because altcoins has very cheap price today. But soon enough it will increase more, it may double or triple the price when you buy it. Today altcoins have high demands on the market so some of the altcoins may reach the reach the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 02:42:01 PM
I believe that bitcoin is not the best coin for investment. My investment portfolio consists only of altcoins. For example ETH, NEO, XEM, CVC, STRAT.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 02:33:38 PM
why not? there are thousand altcoins in the market now and most of them are really potential to invest. You can research its history to understand and choose some coins to buy. My advice is NEM, Monero,Stellar and SXDT
A lot of different coins and eyes run to where to invest money. After all, you always want to invest and only win, not lose
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
January 21, 2018, 02:27:12 PM
why not? there are thousand altcoins in the market now and most of them are really potential to invest. You can research its history to understand and choose some coins to buy. My advice is NEM, Monero,Stellar and SXDT
I only want to invest in Monero from your list. NEM, Stellar or SXDT (it seems this is an ICOs token) are the asset, you can not call these coins are the altcoin because these coins do not have the nature of a cryptocurrency. Like Ripple, a digital currency or a digital asset.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
https://www.soar.earth/
January 21, 2018, 11:55:15 AM
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
January 21, 2018, 10:59:28 AM
Can you please tell if " what coin is dead?"
Not everything is dead just some. I believe if everything is dead therefore we could say everything is useless because only bitcoin is alive.
Altcoins is a branch of bitcoin in terms of doing a business transactions. You can search and found out more helpful thoughts.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 10:49:05 AM
The profit you can make with alts is insane. ETH, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple are good choices.
Activity: 56
January 21, 2018, 10:45:03 AM
There are many good coins other than BItcoin in which you can invest like Ethereum, Ripple,Iota Bitcoin Cash etc
Totally agree and thanks for your advise!
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
January 20, 2018, 12:01:45 PM
There are many good coins other than BItcoin in which you can invest like Ethereum, Ripple,Iota Bitcoin Cash etc
Activity: 294
January 20, 2018, 11:36:49 AM
Hi! Not at all only few of them are worth to buy, just read as more as you can about coin and you will get the picture. There are too many scam coins around, be very careful!  Cool
Activity: 203
January 20, 2018, 11:34:31 AM
Altcoin is an alternative cryptocurrency like bitcoin, as we all know bitcoin become successful and lot of people are investing in it. as for altcoin it is a cryptocurrency that is made to substitute for bitcoin and said to surpass bitcoin in term of its price. I think that buying altcoin is a good investment just like how bitcoin increase in price. Altcoin price for now is not that much and there is a high probability that it will still increase so it is worth it to buy altcoin and wait in the future because i strongly believe it will increase in price and so we can earn a lot of profit. Eth is one of the altcoin i know that can be trusted for it will be successful in the future.
January 20, 2018, 11:18:08 AM
I had bought vechain, lunyr and cnd. They got potentials there are lots of thinking that vechain will be the next neo.
Well actually any solid coins you had bought at dip will have a gains when the market comes back to normal.
The institutions and whales are playing these games so you should observe the movement of the market as well.
These are the vital information that you need to learn and it will guide you through your investment journey. In trading or investment timing plays a major part. You can gain or lose lots with that.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 03:09:37 PM
There is some good altcoins worth buying; waves, tron, eos and bitcoin for sure. It’s good time for buying right now before all market going to rise. And I believe waves will start to rise this year soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
January 19, 2018, 02:11:57 PM
New Altcoins surface everyday, before investing you should check their ratings & reviews.

https://cryptorated.com

is a great start! It will give you a list of the most popular ones, current & upcoming.

Good luck!
Activity: 25
January 19, 2018, 01:57:30 PM
Of course altcoins worth to buy them, with bitcoin u can not multiple your bitcoin number. But if u do trading with altcoins u can earn more bitcoin and this is our aim to earn more btc.

For me there ara two parameters. Bitcoin and USD.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
January 19, 2018, 12:47:02 PM
Of course altcoins worth to buy them, with bitcoin u can not multiple your bitcoin number. But if u do trading with altcoins u can earn more bitcoin and this is our aim to earn more btc.
January 19, 2018, 11:13:40 AM
Guys, what is your opinion about Wawes? Will it rise soon?
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
January 19, 2018, 06:17:09 AM
I think CAPP is an affordable altcoin with a future. It has a designated, but not yet fully implemented planned use. Wink
I have the same opinion. Capp has great potential to become one of the first alt coins. Intel using the Cappasity Cloud platform looks very promising https://realsenseapp.intel.com/apps/easy-3d-scan/ I invested in this ico, It was my first ico investment and I'm very happy with the projects progress and the tokens increase in price
Cappasity is good project, but remember, this is a project for long term investment at the moment. If you want to invest for short time, you should skip this project because the price of this token has pumped higher than the ICO price a lot.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 18, 2018, 11:24:24 AM
New coin with great potentials, coming very soon to the exchange! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447
Jump to: