Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 138. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
December 02, 2017, 12:08:18 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Not all coins are dead, a coin or token will be consider as dead if the developer and the team abandoned it after earning huge amount of money and this is the project that you should avoid.
A good project with a good developer that didn't or will not abandoned their project is the best coin that you should buy.
You can choose those developer with a relliable team  and  have a great campaign strategy ang strong foundation and the road map fully defined that the investors will fully undestand strategy.

There are tons. Find the ones that share profit and transaction fees. Most others are just a ponzi scheme
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
December 01, 2017, 11:55:25 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Not all coins are dead, a coin or token will be consider as dead if the developer and the team abandoned it after earning huge amount of money and this is the project that you should avoid.
A good project with a good developer that didn't or will not abandoned their project is the best coin that you should buy.
You can choose those developer with a relliable team  and  have a great campaign strategy ang strong foundation and the road map fully defined that the investors will fully undestand strategy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 11:03:25 PM
you can try ethereum and litecoin they are one of the top altcoins today. you can earned us much 5$ in a week. you can also try trading or investing in some sites.
Activity: 406
December 01, 2017, 10:58:35 PM
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 10:50:04 PM
Adex is good to buy for short-term and hold till CHRISMAS. Have bought it yesterday when the price was around 0.00010325. It has grown since then about 10%. Ecpecting it to achieve 0.00016000 target untill Chrismas - this will give about 60% profit. This is strong recommendation, so check it out guys!
It's very difficult to determine which ones are the best choice as things change from day to day. The best thing is to do your own due diligence ad then decide which ones are the best picks.
Yeah. Before I was just checking on the chat box on what altcoin is going up. Now, it is different I am looking at the volume of it and monitoring its buy and sell first, then that when I invest with that altcoin.
Activity: 364
December 01, 2017, 10:21:18 PM
I think that altcoins are worth to buy, because you maybe will make profit with it.
Just check wich is no scam and good to buy.
already a lot of people who benefit by having altcoin and they get it the right way I guess we have to imitate the way they get altcoin
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
December 01, 2017, 10:07:20 PM
For now, there are many coins came out on the market that's why many people hard to decide what coins good for investment. and I think the Ethereum is the best valuable altcoin for me, whether is for long time investment or short term. the value of ethereum in continuously increasing like bitcoin, this is a good sign to give us a good profit for the future.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
December 01, 2017, 04:54:45 PM
In my opinion I think BTC, ethereum, DASH NEO, GAS RPX LINK KYB ENG are the coins that worth it to buy for the future, because these altcoins are giving opportunity to everyone especially to the people who trades. Definitely I buy some coins of that altcoins because I believe that in the future these coins are raising up their name and become famous in crypto currency society.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
December 01, 2017, 04:17:43 PM

Actually, the cycle of play in this industry like what is happening now was a normal thing. During the time were Bitcoin was decreasing most of the altcoin are increasing their value even some are just pump and dump only. Now that bitcoin was arise up, many of them are totally down, but still there are altcoins still worth to buy in like Ethereum, Waves, and Xem, Doge, Adex, and of course BItcoin.
Activity: 70
December 01, 2017, 03:32:48 PM
There is a huge amount of coins, in front of them DCR, Wings. This has not yet reached its peak, they have much to grow in price.
I think this time before the price of bitcoin going to decrease soon better to choose or buy eth monero and guldent altcoin .. since i already make profit for those altcoin but it takes long time.. if bitcoin is going to crash back soon they will convert back those altcoin .. and increase the price.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
December 01, 2017, 03:16:36 PM
For the ones who didn't know
Faucet - Freecoins !!!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
December 01, 2017, 02:00:35 PM
There is a huge amount of coins, in front of them DCR, Wings. This has not yet reached its peak, they have much to grow in price.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
December 01, 2017, 01:37:17 PM
Adex is good to buy for short-term and hold till CHRISMAS. Have bought it yesterday when the price was around 0.00010325. It has grown since then about 10%. Ecpecting it to achieve 0.00016000 target untill Chrismas - this will give about 60% profit. This is strong recommendation, so check it out guys!
It's very difficult to determine which ones are the best choice as things change from day to day. The best thing is to do your own due diligence ad then decide which ones are the best picks. But there is an ico which hasn't launched yet and there is a delay in its launching i am hopping for the its 1000x (eectroneum).
Activity: 82
December 01, 2017, 01:35:44 PM
I've just bought some more Monero and Stratis. Also TIO is a great project to invest in, talking about long therm investing, wth only 450000 tokens in circulation, a german team and promising developing plans. For more infor here's the link to their bitcointalk ANN thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2066861.0;topicseen
Activity: 462
December 01, 2017, 01:25:54 PM
View the trade on the exchanges and you may clearly make a good decision. Research the marketplace first and don't trip the buzz or any information that this or that or heading to pump. Adhere to your evaluation therefore the risk is normally lesser.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
December 01, 2017, 05:49:55 AM
zcoin, I'd say.
and put some in a good ICO, hint - my sig. Wink
Activity: 252
December 01, 2017, 03:38:27 AM
Activity: 518
December 01, 2017, 03:32:04 AM
Look for coins with technology, I bought waves and stratis. Or look at the top 10 coins. They also should have a good future. Wink

You are right many coin are have a good future, we should just research what is kind of coin have a potential, when we know that we can buy then hold it for a long term.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 03:27:34 AM
Do take note that as btc rise, it may always cause a bleed in alt coin. However, only selected potential alt coins can rise back to overcome the btc hype. So choose wisely which alt coin do you want to hold.

One ICO that i would like to promote is Appcoins, it already has a working product Aptoide with 200million users and 4 billion download world wide. So it already have reached out to a huge customer base and implementing its token into the product to be used by millions of users can be a lot easier.

Joined pre-sale last month and i'm just will waiting when Appcoins appears on market. Looks like really strong project.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
December 01, 2017, 03:16:04 AM
Look for coins with technology, I bought waves and stratis. Or look at the top 10 coins. They also should have a good future. Wink
Jump to: