Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 160. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
October 10, 2017, 06:29:31 AM
Centra (CTR) is flying under the radar at the moment having jsut finished the ICO stage and now treading water until their APP is released on IOS and Android.

They are releasing a Crypto Debit card where you can spend in any of 8 currencies as launch to be expanded to 12 early in 2018. You will earn card rewards based on a cashback of your spend and also for holding tokens as well a network reward taken from a percentage of merchant transaction fees.

They are also planning to launch an exchange within the next 2 months for trading currencies and launching cbay which will be like ebay / Amazon only you buy and sell items using crypto.

Currently under $1 in price but judging by what TenX and Monaco did upon app release lots of room for improvement
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 05:57:50 AM
I really just believe in ETH.
BTC seems solid and stable, but what I really think if it is decentralized in fact
there  is a wide range of altcoins and many of them have huge potential, but majority of them turn out to be scams

I also believed in Eth, but now it does not go to 0.1, but to 0.05, although he has a hardfork in a few days
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 05:43:24 AM
You should check out the Proof platform. They have already made a few products and they just closed their ICO presale. They will be launching their actual ICO on Nov 1st. Their team is small but the founders are all coders that invest 1+years into he [Suspicious link removed]munity. I added their links below.

Here is their Bitcoin Forum link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-proof-blockchain-powered-marketplace-proof-token-sale-has-begun-2124201
Their Website: https://www.proofsuite.com/
Their ICO: http://www.proofsuite.com/tokensale/
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 05:40:02 AM
I think now you need to buy Real while the price is lower than ico, because it trades only on etherdelta
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Use Linux!
October 10, 2017, 04:49:31 AM
I really just believe in ETH.
BTC seems solid and stable, but what I really think if it is decentralized in fact
there  is a wide range of altcoins and many of them have huge potential, but majority of them turn out to be scams
Activity: 244
Merit: 102
October 10, 2017, 04:42:39 AM
Yupie from Crowdholding, their ICO launches next month.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 02:05:07 AM
It is a good thread. The new encryption currency is unstable as the price is unstable as a holder.

If you mean Cryptos in general, then for the most part you are right. But I suggest you look at KELA https://www.kela.io/the-coin-that-wont-make-you-rich.html
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
October 10, 2017, 01:53:45 AM
This is a good thread. But I can see that it was posted since 2015 and the poster rank is still newbie today. I know if he had remained in the cryptoworld from then till now, then he would have made his Millions by now.
To the question, the answer I would have given him in 2015 definitely wouldn't have been the same with today's answer. For those interested in the question, the best bet for you is to make coinmarketcap.com your friend and conduct your due diligence research before you invest. You will find hundreds of Altcoins with good prospects today than in 2015. Good luck!
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
October 10, 2017, 01:36:04 AM
It depends upon Alt coins. All coins are not fake may be some of them are fake. Ethereum is a good project to handle . It has a good result and has good value in a market. And if you are looking for the instant profit then  you should analyse all facts and get a relaible knowledge of Alt coin

Now is the right time to think of it very carefully of planning to buy altcoins because most of their value now are falling down. Either you will take advantage of the cheaper price due to most altcoin are now being trade for bitcoin or you will going to buy and taking the risk of hoarding while hoping that the value will going to recover after the hard fork events.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
October 10, 2017, 01:34:53 AM
The best Crypto Tip is buy any coin from the list of top 10 coins when they are 15 to 20% down and hold it for 3 weeks Smiley            

WAVES ?

Also, you can do with the top50... smaller caps rebound harder.

BAY again on bittrex: HUGE BUY WALL setup at 475k sats... this one is watched by whales.
Good good news to come :-)
Activity: 14
October 10, 2017, 01:31:16 AM
Activity: 434
October 10, 2017, 01:30:24 AM
The best Crypto Tip is buy any coin from the list of top 10 coins when they are 15 to 20% down and hold it for 3 weeks Smiley            
Activity: 8
October 10, 2017, 01:24:39 AM
From what I've seen is Elixir(former Timereum) is one of the good legit coins. Also there are some LTC, ETH I can see potentially buyable. Analyse and then go for buying the one which seems promising
Activity: 140
★Jetwin.com★
October 10, 2017, 01:24:31 AM
FUN is the best buy right now with their alpha release coming up soon! ANd beta/public release at the start of next year...good time to hop in! (do your own research, dont blindly follow anyone's advice!)
Activity: 336
October 10, 2017, 01:20:09 AM
BAY is sub-500k

super ultra cheap
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 10, 2017, 01:01:20 AM
Do people really think ETH will become the next bitcoin?
Personally I'm interested in other projects that do something different.

Care to elaborate on this? Ether is not meant to replace Bitcoin. It's the gas that powers transactions on the public Ethereum chain.
I agree. Ether is supposedly different to bitcoin, but people still compare these two. We can't really blame bitcoin for its slow transaction speed because there are lot of people who are using it compared to ethereum. Ethereum, on the other hand, is designed for fast transactions. It is not fair to say that bitcoin will be replaced by ethereum soon because of the transaction speed.
There are some pretty attractive options in the market to start with, but my question is if you want to get in crypto currency than why not do it properly by using bitcoins? Bitcoin already has a big market and most of the people accept it gladly. Other than that just compare the price of bitcoin before 2017 and after, you will get an idea about what I am trying to say.
Activity: 602
October 10, 2017, 12:29:31 AM
I think for now ethereum is still the best to buy. Although for now the price of ethereum is falling, but this seems to me to be a good opportunity to buy as much as we can. For the new altcoin, I think etherparty is a very good choice. Because etherparty is a great project with experienced team, that is really a great opportunity for investors.
Activity: 42
October 09, 2017, 11:17:06 PM
SUB, TIX, CAT, MTH low cap and good potential
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
October 09, 2017, 11:14:38 PM
It is a good thread. The new encryption currency is unstable as the price is unstable as a holder.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
October 09, 2017, 10:36:10 PM
Lots on sale right now ☺
Jump to: