Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 25. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 06:09:59 PM
Well, if you wrote then and bought some of the coins and kept until December 2017 then I think you have become fabulously rich , and if not bought then sorry )
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 06:07:32 PM
Buying altcoins is even the best thing that ever came up to me because its profitable with a taste of risk but that is also what I like about it.
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 04:30:52 PM

I hoped as well one day the price should go up. i see that a lot of these coins even don't exist anymore. They seem to be "dead" as people say. Some have stayed, but mostly is the price/btc going down.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 05, 2018, 04:25:06 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
If we can logically think I would say that top 10 cryptocurrencies are the most worthy from others to go with because you can always be sure that they will not fall away and die.
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 03:40:08 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
If you plan to invest in a long term, then NEO is a good choice.  You can also try to invest some money in EOS.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 01:04:48 PM
Elastos have started shipping carrier nodes built into TV boxes also IOEX who use the carrier and OS have partnered with Archos, so that'll be some more nodes.

There's been a good amount of updates over the past month or two leading up to and during the anniversary event in Thailand. It's going to be an interesting 12 months for Elastos to see what happens.
Activity: 95
September 05, 2018, 09:37:25 AM
Lately i have very big problem to define which coin will have success, almost all have major success this year. Tokens maybe have best chances to go mainstream and not to stay only on exchanges for manipulations.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 05:47:52 AM
Now it is worth buying ETH and keeping coins until the end of the year.  Or you can try some of the money to invest in EOS.

Bitcoin Cash or the Ethereum or ETC could also be a good buy.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 01:40:27 AM
NEO is the first alternative cryptocurrency that I have remember so I suppose it is really so, NEO's value is increasing and volumes encourage its future development. But you can buy EOS too.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 12:42:08 AM
Waves, EOS and Cardano are more preferable in the case of current crypto market which is not so reliable and constant now. These alt coins are profitable for the future income and their value has been increasing and it is not the end of this development. I trust them so much and sure in their success.
Activity: 138
September 04, 2018, 06:50:36 PM
I advise you to buy IOTA and hold coins for 12-18 months.  I think by this time the price will grow significantly on this coin.
Activity: 196
September 03, 2018, 01:30:55 PM
Now it is worth buying ETH and keeping coins until the end of the year.  Or you can try some of the money to invest in EOS.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 05:33:17 AM
1. IOTA - 2000m marketcap - first mover advantage, great partnerships but extremely high valuated.
2. Bytecoin - 430m marketcap - i need more research on this, but highly valuated for my taste.
3. Rchain - 140m marketcap - great code, but still proof of stake, which is plutocracy, rich get richer scheme.
4. Holochain - 110m marketcap - good code, unique ideea of not having a consensus, nice contender to all in - decently valuated showing loads of x10-x20 potential if it matures and is successful.
5. Constellation - 8m marketcap - good code, similar to rchain, but a far better consensus based on meritocracy, how well nodes perform. The main selling point of this one over the others is the fact that the busier the network, the faster it gets theoretically. Upside potential is huge, it needs x14 just to reach Holochain's marketcap, its closest competitor.

Best coins I'd go for right now in this branch would be Holochain and Constellation. Seeing their upside potential, my final pick goes towards Constellation
Activity: 184
September 02, 2018, 11:26:15 AM
altcoin investment brings very high profit but the risk is also extremely high. So the key is not to invest or not to choose a good project. A lot of potential altcoins are worth investing and bringing in high profits so we should combine both bitcoin and altcoin investments.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 11:18:35 AM
Altcoin worth buying, especially if you can buy NEO or wave, and hodl it for future till the price rise, you will make a lot of profit
Yes, I also think NEO will give us a big profit in this year and now NEO is my top priority to buy. Beside NEO, I think these coins are also worth for investing: EOS, ETH, Stellar, LiteCoin, ADA
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
September 02, 2018, 11:13:11 AM
All these crypto currencies are volatile in nature, bitcoin and other sky coins too, all these currencies are volatile in nature and therefore there valuation keeps on flactuation so if the valuation is even very low in present time, it doesn’t mean that these crypto currencies are not worth investing as these crypto currencies have opened many opportunities for millions of unemployed people and so helped millions of people in finding their jobs so I think these crypto currencies are worth investing and are much beneficial and profitable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
September 02, 2018, 05:07:41 AM
One can always go with Ethereum, but should never go with one single coin only Other altcoins worth buying now are NEO and Litecoin. Cardano is very promising, too.

Agree. It's best to diversify your investment into other popular altcoins just to be safe. As such, Ethereum should be on the top of your list of altcoins to buy. However, Ethereum is not the only altcoin that would succeed as there are other competitors like Cardano, NEO, and EOS which are strong too. Doing your own research about a specific altcoin you're looking to buy, will allow you to feel confident that your money will be secure in the long term.

Sometimes, because of greed from certain altcoin projects, they tend to fail over time. However, altcoins with active development and a supportive community, will always remain on top no matter what. In conclusion, you should look investing into ETH, NEO, ADA, EOS, ETC, LSK, and ZEN. Just my opinion Smiley

Focussing on platforms for dApps is certainly a good strategy, all these will grow with applications that are built on their platform. There were a few missing to make the picture complete: RHOC, WAN, ICOS.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 04:47:04 PM
Now on the crypto currency market, there are very strong Altcoins that are worth buying right now, which in the future can leave you with big money in your pockets in the long run.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
September 01, 2018, 04:45:36 PM
We all agree that there are many promising tokens on the crypto currency market today, and many of them go up, and it can be difficult to choose the right one for investment, but you need to decide for yourself.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
September 01, 2018, 04:36:14 PM
Yes, the alternative coins are worth t buy or to invest because the income you get from this is very easy and does not need any effort to have it,
just wait and earned it in your own pocket.
Pages:
Jump to: