Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 24. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 02:14:45 PM
While the price falls it seems to me best to invest in EOS for a long term.  This is a very promising coin.
Activity: 124
September 07, 2018, 12:52:17 PM
Now EOS has very good potential and this coin can compete in ETH.  I hope this coin will be popular in the future.
Activity: 58
September 07, 2018, 12:51:13 PM
Babb (BAX)
It has a real world app coming out in Q4 of this year, is applying for banking licenses in three jurisdictions, including the Bank of England, which is the most difficult one to obtain in the world, it's only on three obscure exchanges, so it's gonna for sure get price bumps when it expands, and it is going to solve a REAL problem in the NEAR future.

I also think that at the end of the year there will be a strong growth of the entire cryptocurrency market. Buy more coins now
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 12:49:48 PM
Babb (BAX)
It has a real world app coming out in Q4 of this year, is applying for banking licenses in three jurisdictions, including the Bank of England, which is the most difficult one to obtain in the world, it's only on three obscure exchanges, so it's gonna for sure get price bumps when it expands, and it is going to solve a REAL problem in the NEAR future.
Activity: 168
September 07, 2018, 12:37:31 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
These coins are the very anonymity and the stable price at this moment. I think these coins are the very profitable for the short term.
Activity: 117
September 07, 2018, 12:26:13 PM
There are a lot of coin with good potential and great future out there but as for me, I think localcoinswap, DragonCoin, Litecoin, and PosiCoin are possible good coins for a long term investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 12:06:00 PM
altcoins of course there are good , but you need to be able to choose them correctly , especially in such a market as now , but I think if you buy top coins you will be in the black
Activity: 188
September 07, 2018, 12:02:38 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
You can research on them and to hold for the long term:-

MONERO
NEM
EOS
ECC
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
September 07, 2018, 12:01:50 PM
Not all coins are worth buying, You can say a coin is worth buying if it has a high potential growth in the market which will give you a huge profit if it is reached its peak for the entire year. That is why I recommend for those newbie there to do a research before invest into something so they will not be able to experience huge loss.
Activity: 23
September 07, 2018, 11:52:40 AM
I also think the price will rise. But not for now, I think it can still be lower in the next few months and will go up in the last few months this year. I will wait more time and buy some coins that I very interest in such as NEO, ETH, NEM
Activity: 210
September 07, 2018, 11:51:05 AM
I passed some coins on the VIEW, a 50% increase. (EDIT) Actually looks like LOOK is doing better than 65% now for my specific case. If you are a good trader (which I do not, but is finally lucky this month) profitable is done in ETH, FCT, and DASH. LTCs can launch missiles with all these BTC fragments as well as in the next 1/2 years.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 07, 2018, 09:07:33 AM
MONERO, EOS are worthy. Monero's behavior is very interesting and its anonymity is very pretty for everybody I think. It is too promising as for short terms and for long terms.
copper member
Activity: 84
September 06, 2018, 10:56:45 AM
Gridcoin and Bitshares are my two preferred cryptocurrencies, been following them for years now. I assume a lot of Bitcoin's marketplace cap goes to shift to the altcoins in 2016.
copper member
Activity: 109
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 05, 2018, 07:29:08 PM
As for me WPP Energy is worth investing because of its innovative solutions to Energy Crisis such as Renewable Energy that is already adopted by many countries with this they are expanding their platform globally to meet the demands of each government to overcome such problem that will revolutionize the traditional energy power plant !
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 06:45:49 PM
I believe that you ought to examine coins that might interest you just look at the top 100 coins and choose something interesting.
Activity: 45
September 05, 2018, 06:43:12 PM
I think you can go with any of the top 10, coins such as ripple, eos or eth they are quite reliable and sure to give you a good investment, of course, if you want to bet a little more, you can always bet on a lesser-known coins such as dstra which is the one I'm involved now, has an excellent community and very good progress.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 06:37:57 PM
There are many altcoins here in the crypto world. There are some legit and there is also a scam coin. So before you buy or invest a altcoin, you should read their white paper to know what is the goal of that project so in that way you will know which coin is worth buying. Wink Smiley
Activity: 103
September 05, 2018, 06:29:07 PM
If you can not research and decide for yourself you should not be buying any of them. You will not get good answers here asking this so do not bother.

I couldn't more agree to that, I always tell folks not to jump into entry of any coin.a day trader don't just buy and sell ,even if you want to be a day trader for 1 min.you need your TA handy.
Research first ; this is the most important thing
Activity: 109
September 05, 2018, 06:26:28 PM
Buy "privacy" first and foremost.. Then buy "pos"..Then buy https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 06:11:41 PM
I think one of the best alts is ETH, without doubt, has been tested again and again against adversity, so it is a very good idea to make hodl with eth, you can also invest in ripple or neo if you want to diversify your portfolio, but these currencies go for the long-term so take that into account.
Pages:
Jump to: