Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 26. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 05:46:08 AM
I think you can buy bitcoin, eth, litecoin, ripple, neo and ADA, because now the development is also increasing, so you will also get more profits.
Activity: 232
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 05:43:28 AM
Yes some altcoins are. But most are not recommend to invest in. Do research on your own to find good investments. Well, thats really a tough thing to answer. It seems lately even alot of the 'good' coins are dying out or losing community support.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 05:37:12 AM
I like EOS, MONERO, CORDANO, STELLAR. Just look at how the price of the stellar is held in the market, the best coin for investment, especially now.
Activity: 70
September 01, 2018, 05:36:52 AM
Altcoin worth buying, especially if you can buy NEO or wave, and hodl it for future till the price rise, you will make a lot of profit
Activity: 124
September 01, 2018, 05:36:33 AM
Depending on your research, each coin has its own advantages and disadvantages.

You can choose some potential COINS, which will bring you considerable profits in the future.
Activity: 131
September 01, 2018, 05:31:31 AM
There are many altcoins worth investing but I advise you to do your own research before you invest in any altcoins!
Altcoins are increasing day by day in the crypto market.
There are too many tokens to reduce trust. We need to do good research for this.
Activity: 32
August 31, 2018, 08:42:42 PM
You got data to back up that claim? Very few altcoins have beaten Bitcoin even on a 1-year timeframe, let alone over a longer time horizon.
Activity: 17
August 31, 2018, 05:10:58 PM
Honestly the only altcoin I know it is woth buying is AML Bitcoin. AML BitCoin (ABTC) uses a transaction system employs patented multi-factor authentication for every AML BitCoin transaction. This requires a credential for identification proof as well as a sender’s & NAC’s private key for signing a transaction. Find out more at: http://www.amlbitcoin
Activity: 24
August 31, 2018, 04:53:43 PM
New altcoins have a large room for it to gain more value. For me, it is really good to invest in new altcoins but always check the track of the coin if it still growing or if it is slowly decreasing its value. also study other new altcoins how it behave.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 09:35:55 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
The value of the Altcoins is reflected in the perception and thought of each person. It depends on the price of Bitcoin because the Bitcoin price increases Altcoins also increase and vice versa.This time the Altcoin is worth to buy them when they are cheap.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 31, 2018, 09:26:48 AM
As it always was, altcoins are necessary, because it is the altcoins that can help you do everything you would have dreamed of doing earlier and it's the altcoins that can help make a good profit, but this requires that they grow in value, not fall like today .
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 09:23:09 AM
I always stress to this group my recommendation would always be and always be ethereum and no other coin. I have invested and earned somewhat with ethereum and now I am very confident that this coin will make waves in the coming years to come. Just keep on investing people and you will see your moneys' worth.

Having the same opinion with you. eth is very popular. This is why eth's price will raise for sure. But I think you need to wait for a long time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 31, 2018, 09:07:03 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
what coin do you mean, the possibility of the coin that you mean is not in the market yet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 08:56:23 AM
I always stress to this group my recommendation would always be and always be ethereum and no other coin. I have invested and earned somewhat with ethereum and now I am very confident that this coin will make waves in the coming years to come. Just keep on investing people and you will see your moneys' worth.
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 08:52:57 AM
I think that only btc and ether are worth buying today if you want to earn much on them. To my mind, it is better to use them due to their popularity and reliability. To my mind, the best possible solution is to buy them now
Activity: 58
August 31, 2018, 08:52:16 AM
Reasonable rises and corrections for bitcoin – IMO, we haven’t seen such a healthy, steady growth from the low since the last year.
Many altcoins made moves after the correction too.
Bear market is over? It is time to buy some coins finally!
New public portfolio with high-potential coins (not a financial advice!): https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio-public/?id=414941
https://www.youtube.com/embed/4zS5Cy59qD0
Activity: 158
August 31, 2018, 08:51:20 AM
I could not determine which altcoin worth buying. But I think if you invest on cheap altcoins, that would worth someday.
If I have to spend my extra money for cheap altcoins, I would just hold them and wait for the right time for it to grow.
Activity: 98
August 31, 2018, 07:58:09 AM
Yes, the current time seems right to buy and invest in few altcoins which have a good potential nad they will outrun others when bull run arrives. Some of these are Ziliqa, Ontology, XRP and Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 75
August 31, 2018, 07:37:42 AM
For these days I would use EOS and Monero here if I were you. I trust them, of course Monero's feature of anonymity is very nice for working and EOS's volumes are useful here as well because they make this alt coin much more promising. So invest in them you will have good profit.
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
August 30, 2018, 12:45:48 PM
Lisk, EOS, PIVX and if you want to spend a little less for the possibility of a big profit, id look into parallelcoin (DUO)
Pages:
Jump to: