Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 28. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
August 27, 2018, 02:19:59 PM
Currently, I would invest on EOS and cardano, those too seem to be the most promising of all and they both have great teams behind which can also lead to more innovation, exactly what the cryptocurrency market needs at the moment.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 02:05:35 PM
Now it is worth investing in NEO and holding coins until the end of next year. This is the best choice.
Activity: 57
August 26, 2018, 02:32:33 PM
If you invest and hold coins for a long term, then the best option is EOS. I'm sure that this coin will be very popular in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
August 26, 2018, 02:09:41 PM
There are good coins out there with great potentials. People keep introducing new projects every now and then, paving way for fraudulent projects but there are also several genuine and potentials coins. Do your research and you will see them.
Activity: 70
August 26, 2018, 02:02:10 PM
If you want to invest in a long term, then I advise you to buy EOS. This coin is just beginning to develop.

I trust the NEO team more. Collection of money during the year, errors in the network - I do not like the development of this project
Activity: 69
August 26, 2018, 01:59:41 PM
If you want to invest in a long term, then I advise you to buy EOS. This coin is just beginning to develop.
Activity: 124
August 26, 2018, 09:54:38 AM
DOGE, LTC, Ripple, Ethereum - basically read a lot about what is going on with altcoins, just like you would any corporate stock.
Of all these coins, I would only invest in ETH.  In the success of other coins, I do not believe and do not advise most of the money to invest in these coins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 25, 2018, 04:05:40 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
not only bitcoin, there are plenty of it. most frequently we can see it's eth, litecoin, ripple, eos, ada. i don't think it is dead, just have to wait

Most of the altcoin is not dead, the price is just falling down it's not because the price of a coin down means it's dead but sometimes it is just an opportunity to buy more coin in the lowest price.
With the current price of coins falling, I think this is a good opportunity to buy them,
and with us buying it of course it will be very beneficial for ourselves
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 04:02:34 PM
In my opinion the best coins are Ethereum, Cardano and Waves. I like the idea of this projects, so i hold them for a long time and believe they will grow soon.
Activity: 144
August 25, 2018, 03:58:59 PM
Now it's worth investing in IOTA or EOS.  I would advise you to invest better in EOS because this coin has very good potential.
Activity: 378
August 25, 2018, 12:32:11 PM
I think i would go for monero dash and ethereum these three coin is the talk of this thread and so do i . I agree to them that this three coin that i mention was a worth buying so if you want to buy buy now and get the profits later
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 12:30:00 PM
Yes, of course, it is. There is a lot of good coins on the market - you can see them on the top 100 rating on coinmarketcap. If you want to find really good ones, you need to make your own research work on it.

There are many altcoins worth to buy if we want, but we need to make a deep analysis first before doing it, because some of it are newly listed in an exchange with faster movement of trading process, that would also easily dropped down in short time period.
Activity: 386
August 25, 2018, 12:17:44 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
not only bitcoin, there are plenty of it. most frequently we can see it's eth, litecoin, ripple, eos, ada. i don't think it is dead, just have to wait

Most of the altcoin is not dead, the price is just falling down it's not because the price of a coin down means it's dead but sometimes it is just an opportunity to buy more coin in the lowest price.
Activity: 185
August 25, 2018, 12:10:55 PM
You can invest in the RIPPLE and DEX. These coins are the good growing the price in these past few weeks and it is a very potentials and the stable coins.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 25, 2018, 11:49:31 AM
Activity: 212
August 25, 2018, 10:07:26 AM
well, it all depends on your own preferences and how much money you wanna make based on that you can build some crypto strategies to try out
Activity: 228
August 25, 2018, 10:01:12 AM
You can invest in a good ICO it has the good rating in the market and it is possible to pump the good ICO has a good product and great team also.
Activity: 532
August 25, 2018, 09:31:57 AM
Yes, of course, it is. There is a lot of good coins on the market - you can see them on the top 100 rating on coinmarketcap. If you want to find really good ones, you need to make your own research work on it.
Activity: 26
August 25, 2018, 06:04:51 AM
I think that at present there is 3 most worthwhile Altcoin investment is Ripple, EOS, and Cardano (ADA). They can also thrive on their value in the future.
Activity: 113
August 25, 2018, 05:24:01 AM
From my point of view it's smart now to sell something that you have on you in your wallets and invest in a good ICO. I think OSA DC might be the right choice, they fit every criteria of a good ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: