Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 29. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
August 25, 2018, 05:15:04 AM
Ethereum, in my opinion, will be an altcoin that is worth buying all the time. Its development continues to increase from year to year, as well as the community. Apart from that, of course, there are many other coins that are also worth buying now and they are in the top 20 coins on the market.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
August 25, 2018, 05:03:22 AM
You need to constantly monitor what is happening with the market and what coins are worth buying. Some altcoins initially seem promising and even included in the Top 100, but after a while you realize that the team does not fulfill promises or others.

Most projects do a 180 degree change once ICO is over,  you can see this immediately in their telegram groups. admins that were present 24/7 suddenly take all the time in the world to get back questions,  if they do at all. Would be interesting to hear what other tools you are using to monitor altcoins?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 08:01:22 PM
I will name my favorite 5 altcoins, no particular order.

1. Spectrecoin
2. Nuls
3. Ark
4. Kyber network
5. Bread

These are all long term holds. No need to write why i like these coins, if you do your own research you will soon find out  Smiley

Activity: 14
August 24, 2018, 03:41:36 PM
Hi all,

I'm just came across Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
And would like to share with you why I think it's so awesome.
First it's the most private crypto currency on the market I believe. Its utilizing Ring Signatures. Makes Stealth Addresses, and it's intergrated In-client TOR+ OBFS4!
On the road map for the first quarter of 2019 it will be the only crypto currency that will have Stealth Staking capability.

It's currently paying >=5% interest on all holdings in your wallet. ( That's sweet).

Spectrecoin just had a 100% successful hard fork that will ensure is future development ( great job by the Development Team).

The community Rock's ! Check them out on Discord..

I'm going long with Spectrecoin. And so should you!

MackDaddy Shocked
Activity: 109
August 24, 2018, 01:33:15 PM
Well i would go for Spectrecoin..Here is a article to warm you up. Smiley https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/.html

Activity: 84
August 24, 2018, 11:35:26 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Your comment may sound funny, but they're real serious business.
Your search for a coin to invest in shows that you're more of a crypto trader than an investor; in that case i can encourage you to invest in etherium which is at it's lowest now.

On the other hand, i'd encourage you to give ICO's a try. Do your personal research before you engage in any.
For me currently, am investing in the outcloud coin. Their ICO's are still ongoing but plz; go by your own research.

Thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 24, 2018, 11:18:24 AM
I think that at the moment it's a good time to buy alternative coins, because most of them are at the bottom. Most likely, growth will begin soon.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 11:15:31 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Yes there are still lot of altcoins whose worth buying for especially the top ranked altcoins like ethereum, ripple, EOS, NEO, litecoin and bitcoincash which can definitely gives you more profit and earning.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
August 24, 2018, 11:14:59 AM
I believe that many altcoins have potential. Bitcoin is simply a more stable and reliable coin, investing in which you will in any case make a profit, of course if you are patient enough.
Activity: 84
August 24, 2018, 11:06:47 AM
You could look at PRiVCY, it's a small cap coin currently pretty much at the bottom. Sure it could go a bit lower as the whole market has been red since a few months ago, but when the market recovers it will go up, seriously up. Just be patient with it, it's a good project with good developers and great community, it's from privacy niche which usually works well in crypto, and long term I can see it having only upsides. You can buy it on crex 24, and check all details on their discord. There's even an airdrop going on for the next 8 weeks so you can get plenty of coins for free if you invest some time and use their signature on this forum.
Activity: 90
August 24, 2018, 11:04:56 AM
their are so many altcoin token to invest like ethereum but for me the best altcoin token invest is  ethereum good altcoin  but  If you can not research and decide for yourself you should not be buying any of them. You will not get good answers here asking this so do not bother.
Activity: 89
August 24, 2018, 11:03:23 AM
I don't have any loyalty to any but if some of the best performing Altcoins this year become dump and available at good price I will surely pick them up OES, ETH
I would pick up Ethereum and bitcoin. But EOS also has the potential, but only in the distant future, at least I think so.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 10:58:57 AM
For your information, crypto currencies have also become commodity futures on Chicago Board Option Exchange, United States. The trade exchange which is one of the largest in the world makes bitcoin a reference for trading its currency. One crypto contract size there is equivalent to five bitcoins.

Although there is no clear picture of the size of crypto contracts in Indonesia later, Ibrahim rate, the size in Chicago can not be equated with Indonesia. "Such a contract size is likely to be expensive in Indonesia. The crypto market share in this country is very large
copper member
Activity: 252
August 24, 2018, 10:43:57 AM
They have Great Technology and full of features that are very promising.  I Think That all of these work well Together in a Unified blockchain system. Something new will come along and kill the rest. But if you know What you are doing then you can definitely make Money day trading,
Activity: 19
August 24, 2018, 10:43:33 AM
I don't have any loyalty to any but if some of the best performing Altcoins this year become dump and available at good price I will surely pick them up OES, ETH
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
August 24, 2018, 10:16:16 AM
Nano is litearlly performing better over the past 7 days than any other coin in the top 50.

I am super bullish on Nano in the long term but it’s printing some pretty severe bearish divergence. I’d either wait for a few weeks or be very careful and put stops in place. Volume is holding really well but I’m learning day trading and it’s showing very bearish signs.
Activity: 55
Merit: 53
August 24, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

If you're interested in buying low and selling high, this if your lucky day !! We're going to bring back Gamecoin !!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44608503
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 09:59:05 AM
i believe that there are a lot of altcoins that can bring you money and open new possibilities so you willnlearn a lot of new things
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
August 24, 2018, 09:57:39 AM
Well maybe we can split this into two groups one that is popular and the other can be sleeping giant or possible good opportunities. If we take this action then i think we could make several good pick on this to be good investments.

Let's begging with Ethereum. Ethereum was the first cryptocurrency to introduce smart contracts, which are now considered as the next big thing. Plus Ethereum is also the most preferred platform for launching Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs).

Next could be NEO, which was originally called AntShares. It is the biggest cryptocurrency which has emerged from China. NEO, like Ethereum, is a platform designed for developing Decentralized applications (Dapps), Smart contracts and ICOs. Because of this close resemblance to Ethereum, NEO is often referred to as the “Chinese Ethereum”.

Third in this first list could be EOS. EOS will use a mechanism called Delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) against Ethereum’s Proof-of-Work (PoW). This makes EOS much more scalable than Ethereum.

Next group can be coin under 1 dollar by current market cap. However there is tons of them with easy to gain and lose your investment. So i will just named then few that i think can be good call.

First for me is Stellar. Stellar is an open source and decentralized online based exchange. It is developed by the Stellar Development Foundation, a non-profit organization.
Second can be StreamrDATAcoin. StreamrDATAcoin is made for delivering data to applications. It uses an advanced technology and treated as the backbone of the global supercomputers. The technology allows the users to use and sell easily using the DATAcoin token.
Third might be Nxt. NXT is a second generation cryptocurrency with much more efficiency from other coins. It has unique features to make large transactions within a short time. The upgraded version of Nxt, NXT 2.0 is coming which will have much more features than Nxt also can be good trigger for busting price in skyhight, but dont need to be.

This can be good for some bigger and deeper research but this is for me some starting list. There are many coins there also there are many opportunities to invest. However like in every invest without proper research nothing can be gain in bit time.

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 09:24:56 AM
You need to constantly monitor what is happening with the market and what coins are worth buying. Some altcoins initially seem promising and even included in the Top 100, but after a while you realize that the team does not fulfill promises or others.
Pages:
Jump to: