Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 32. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 03:51:51 PM
Invest now in ETH and as the market recovers you can easily make a profit.  Now this is the best option.

The ETH price has dropped a lot recently. It might be in the range of investable. So could be true for BCH.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 04:18:05 AM
Invest now in ETH and as the market recovers you can easily make a profit.  Now this is the best option.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 08:45:31 PM
I believe Ethereum is worth buying at any time. But, some times are better than others, and thus current dip creates an opportunity to increase your holdings at a reduced rate.
Activity: 98
August 20, 2018, 05:20:58 PM
Altcoins have drop in terms of profitability in the last months, it is probably unlikely that you can get a considerable amount of profit on a long term, instead, they are more suited for short term or day trading, some of them grow 45 percent in just a day, just to drop down that whole progress the day after, NEO and cardano are good options.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 05:18:46 PM
Well at the beginning of 2016 I think it was possible to buy even dead coins they shot in 2017), now I think you need to take with a good team and product!
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 05:17:15 PM
I've sold most of my altcoins and I bought more Bitcoin, I think that with this situation where there are thousands and thousands of altcoins it's impossible to let them all raise. I personally won't buy any altcoin unless the situation will change on the market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
August 20, 2018, 05:16:25 PM
At the moment, buying alternative coins is very dangerous. I think we should wait until the market turns around before making important purchases.
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
August 20, 2018, 05:15:12 PM
Dogecoin are still attractive, because they are ideal for arbitrage trading and to transfer funds easily and fast. So its my favorite coin after Bitcoin. Monero is also still a favored cryptocurrency, because of its high anonymity.
Activity: 60
August 20, 2018, 05:14:57 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
If you want to hold coins for a long term, then now EOS is a very good coin for this.  I advise now to invest in EOS.
August 20, 2018, 05:09:48 PM
I believe that ethereum is a very profitable long-term investment in the future of cryptocurrency technologies .
Agreed. It is Ethereum that helps new projects to emerge and its support embodies the support of the whole world of cryptocurrencies. Well, bitcoin also plays an important role in this.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
August 20, 2018, 05:04:43 PM
that is a subjective question because some altcoins may be worth buying to someone but it to another person it will be worthless because there could be a dump in the coins after its purchase. But among the altcoins that exist, the one that i will admonish for you to invest in is Ethereum.
I agree. I think Ethereum is a universal coin and I will say that every person should have it. This is a universal tool.
Activity: 141
August 20, 2018, 04:58:23 PM
I think the market will rise by no less than 30% by the end of the year. Alcoins worth buying are Ethereum, NEO, Waves and Cardano ..
And I believe that the market will grow by 130% in the near future (in my understanding it is 6-12 months). So I agree, now you can buy tokens and hold them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 04:51:40 PM
that is a subjective question because some altcoins may be worth buying to someone but it to another person it will be worthless because there could be a dump in the coins after its purchase. But among the altcoins that exist, the one that i will admonish for you to invest in is Ethereum.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
August 20, 2018, 04:47:04 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I would advise you to buy EOS and IOTA now.  I believe in the success of these coins, but these coins are worth keeping only for a long term.

Your set is not bad. I'd add ETC NEO MONERO DASH and a couple of risky coins such as QuarkChain and ZIL to try to get the world by the tail! In the growing market, we will earn anyway, so there's no need to risk much!
Also take a look at.the.Qtum coin. I know that it is kind of old coin, but look the current 24 hours cap. It is extreme big - 30% of the coin capitalization. Usually 10% of the cap in 24h cap already looks nice, but 30% sounds very very nice!
August 20, 2018, 04:46:57 PM
If you expect profit for now, it's hard for friends. not only shit coin that everyone said, even bitcoin and etherum also did not show an increase. now the condition is very sad, so is ico. I think it will last longer to start investing.
I believe that this will last until the end of the year, as in principle and expected. I have never counted on profit this year and good growth. But the fact that the market fell, can even be considered a plus, I added some tokens to my portfolio.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 20, 2018, 04:42:18 PM
I would advise you to buy EOS and IOTA now.  I believe in the success of these coins, but these coins are worth keeping only for a long term.

Your set is not bad. I'd add ETC NEO MONERO DASH and a couple of risky coins such as QuarkChain and ZIL to try to get the world by the tail! In the growing market, we will earn anyway, so there's no need to risk much!
Activity: 168
August 20, 2018, 05:03:26 AM
If you are afraid of losing money, it is best to invest in BTC now because it is the most reliable coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 05:02:00 AM
If you expect profit for now, it's hard for friends. not only shit coin that everyone said, even bitcoin and etherum also did not show an increase. now the condition is very sad, so is ico. I think it will last longer to start investing.
Activity: 82
August 19, 2018, 11:38:13 PM
I believe that ethereum is a very profitable long-term investment in the future of cryptocurrency technologies .
Activity: 51
August 19, 2018, 10:10:23 PM
It is worth buying if you can do the necessary research
Pages:
Jump to: