Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 33. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 10:07:57 PM
You should carefully explore the electronic money market and then make the right investment. Good luck
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 19, 2018, 09:57:00 PM
In my opinion, it is up to your research and understanding if its good enough to invest in it but for me i believe in ethereum even though its price is very low because of the market i still believe in its big potential which is worth investing.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
August 19, 2018, 09:49:29 PM
It seems to me that NEO, Cardano and Terhes are now the most promising for investment, I am confident in these coins and I think that they will justify themselves
Its much better looking for high quality projects further down the list. better risk reward for sure.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 07:12:36 PM
It seems to me that NEO, Cardano and Terhes are now the most promising for investment, I am confident in these coins and I think that they will justify themselves
Activity: 60
August 19, 2018, 06:52:49 PM
NEO,  EOS ,waves, that are protocol for launching other tokens and may become the next eth
Activity: 278
August 19, 2018, 06:50:19 PM
You can look into buying some potential altcoins to keep most especially for a long term investment, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, ADA, IOTA and Verge. These ones are cool but as a Crypto enthusiast, kindly DYOR before entering the markets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 03:45:52 PM
All coins refer to bitcoins, although different roles. I do not really hope with other coins, but we can consider a lot if you want to invest, for example like me, not much I invest only a few, I invest for waves, and neo. In my opinion, I will be benefited from the two coins.
Activity: 63
August 19, 2018, 03:15:09 PM
Only altcoin to buy was Waves. But its too expensive right now.
My other option is Edgeless. Its quite safer than others. Lips sealed Lips sealed
I think Waves will not be a popular coin in the future and it's better to invest in more promising coins.
Activity: 69
August 19, 2018, 01:52:43 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I invested in EOS, Cardano and IOTA.  It seems to me that next year these coins will bring me a profit of at least 2 times more.
Activity: 95
August 19, 2018, 10:55:46 AM
Only altcoin to buy was Waves. But its too expensive right now.
My other option is Edgeless. Its quite safer than others. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
August 19, 2018, 05:54:03 AM
There is few good project according to me and if you can buy from dip they can get big money, these projects are Neo, neblio and aion. All of them is very cheap but you can wait little more and if they fall you can invest.
The dip is now, you can start buying now, I agree with your coins of choice but I like more to accumulate NEO because people believe it will
be the next ETH. Everything will go up again once the market started to skyrocket, it will be a surprise so let's continue accumulating good coins based on our choices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 03:44:07 AM
There is few good project according to me and if you can buy from dip they can get big money, these projects are Neo, neblio and aion. All of them is very cheap but you can wait little more and if they fall you can invest.
Activity: 48
August 19, 2018, 03:40:54 AM
buy some altcoin nin the top 20 and wait for it to be pumped. I can ensure that they will grow stronger in the future and you will earn a good amount with it Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 64
August 18, 2018, 03:11:03 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
If you are afraid of investing in a bad coin, then buy ETH.  This is already a popular and strong coin.
Activity: 119
August 18, 2018, 12:11:10 PM
I think LISK will be the following enormous thing in altcoin markets and it may even outperform Ethereum in advertise top in a brief timeframe. simply hold up until the point that it is authoritatively Just endeavor to take in more about Cloakcoin. NO ICO IPO PEMINE or some other trick. Typical pos coin, two years of age, with great group and great advancement. Individuals must come back to typical venture, overlook those pre sales..released and gets recorded on huge exchangers like poloniex and bittrex.
Activity: 95
August 18, 2018, 04:30:57 AM
Iv been burnt so many times with alt coins especially when trading on the markets, i now only work with bitcoin because it seems to be the only coin in my experience to be stableish. Lips sealed Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
August 17, 2018, 07:41:17 PM
Which altcoin are good for investment. First you need to know very well about the altcoin. You can also take help on some website. Such as coinmarketcap.com. I think ETH is very good coin. And you can go with ETH.

One can always go with Ethereum, but should never go with one single coin only Other altcoins worth buying now are NEO and Litecoin. Cardano is very promising, too.
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 17, 2018, 07:34:44 PM
Right now with the year long bear run, there are very few altcoins which are doing good and at the moment I can only put my money into projects that have good All time highs and has a good chance of reaching there once more.
I invest in ETH and EOS
Activity: 140
August 17, 2018, 03:22:16 PM
I think now it's worth investing in ETH and if the price does not grow by the end of the year, then it's worth keeping ETH for a long term.
Activity: 125
August 17, 2018, 03:14:39 PM
I would advise you to buy EOS and IOTA now.  I believe in the success of these coins, but these coins are worth keeping only for a long term.
Pages:
Jump to: