Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 35. (Read 259617 times)

copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 01:10:56 PM
We all certainly know that currently the crypto market conditions are experiencing a drastic decline, almost all altcoins experience a decline in value.
Although crypto market conditions are not stable there are several altcoins that are still quite potential as long-term crypto assets such as EOS, XMR or CRPT, I still rely on them.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 10:55:33 AM
Personally, I avoid this strategy because of the high risk of going into minus as a result of failure. My first auction was successful, but without knowledge of the technical analysis of the market and the structure of the auction itself, I can not competently perform transactions and as a result was in the red.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 10:46:38 AM
Vechain - very professional and hard working team, and it clearly shows in the impressive partnerships they’ve achieved in such a little time. Can’t wait for the market to turn around and the projects to materialize.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 04:57:59 AM
Maybe it's not so profitable, but much safer.Ripple is a decent coin we buy this month, and hold on to for the rest of the year.
Activity: 58
August 16, 2018, 04:32:14 AM
What’s up, guys! I like Nebulas a lot, so I made a review of the project, check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S3YErJouWo
Activity: 31
August 16, 2018, 02:10:36 AM
Altcoins merit purchasing when you have a fleeting arrangement to make exchange with the altcoin. The main reason is that its potential won't have high variety as bitcoin. So holding it long isn't much beneficial too not anchor as bitcoin.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 01:03:37 AM
I think investing in Alt is more profitable compare to Bitcoin because price movement of Alt is more then bitcoin if bitcoin reach 2X then definitely some good Alt reach 3X or more.
Activity: 68
August 16, 2018, 12:58:45 AM
Much better if you invest to utility tokens such as Eternal Trust a unique financial platform that will incentivize experts , organizations and AI Algorithm which offers reliable providers of market strategy for the best long term investment of Settlors crypto-assets .
Activity: 28
August 15, 2018, 11:21:36 PM
At the moment, there are many coins tends to fall sharply. If you try to invest a lot of time now. Maybe in the future, the value of them will increase a lot. If you want, you can invest immediately in Ethereum, and Ripple, they will be valuable coin not only at this time but in the future they also grow very strong.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
August 15, 2018, 10:54:17 PM
There are a lot of shit coins out there at the moment. If I may suggest maybe look for a coin that has been around has a mature team and a strong community I would have to say one of my top rated Alts would be TRX
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 15, 2018, 09:09:56 PM
you could buy anything you want but cause everything is good to buy but i prefer buying neo and ethereum because they are at the bottom right now from all time high neo is more than x10 when it beat the ath while neo is x4 .
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
August 15, 2018, 08:38:03 PM
If we want to make big profits then buying altcoins is a good thing, I'm sure that altcoins are easier to skyrocket than bitcoins so we are most worth buying, some altcoins that are worth buying are Ethereum, NEO, Waves and TRON.
Activity: 29
August 15, 2018, 08:11:42 PM
Ethereum is good. Been joining in many different airdrops and bounty. Here's one I just joined recently. It's WOM Token. Great team. And is Ethereum-based.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?
I tried to sign up to WOM's airdrop but it was kinda late. The airdrop is already finished.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
August 15, 2018, 07:53:35 PM
You should have your own opinion about which coin is promising and which one is not.  And it develops after a detailed study of the project, the team, white paper and so on.  Since sometimes happens, that coins, about which much they say, they are worthless.  And this is just an advertising move with the involvement of famous people.

I concur. Which is why, before taking a decision to invest into "x" or "y" altcoin, you should research about its development team, its whitepaper, and long-term vision (roadmap). Otherwise, you'll be investing in a worthless coin that will be driven mostly by hype and speculation. This happens hundreds of times, where cryptocurrency projects are backed by famous artists or people, but then go down the drain as they're unable to deliver real uses to our world.

Usually the top 5 altcoins in market cap, are worth buying as they had proven to be stable and active in development. But, at any point in time, they can be replaced by new cryptocurrencies which have better tech and features. Therefore, it's survival of the fittest here, and only altcoins which can keep up with the competition would be worth buying and holding for a very long time. Grin
Activity: 84
August 15, 2018, 06:03:10 PM
For my opinion there is always potential in all alt coins just the need is that people may take interest in it, if people start taking interest then the demand will increase and so the price of that coin willl also increase;
Activity: 94
August 15, 2018, 05:38:45 PM
Decred, ETH, WAVES, DAO, LISK, RISE and better watch out for IOTA launching this month.
Of these coins, I would only invest in IOTA and ETH.  Perhaps it is worth investing in other coins, but I would not.
Activity: 60
August 15, 2018, 04:49:00 PM
Altcoin very good, especially if it is a new altcoin will appear on the market. it usually gives us a great opportunity to gain huge profits, the same as yesterday ICN.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 02:11:26 PM
As a matter of fact I wouldn't suggest put resources into some other altcoin, in light of the fact that a large portion of them don't have any essential thing to contribute and they have just been produced as pump and dump plans to estimate and fund-raise. So it is sufficient with your present worth of bitcoin as an extremely gainful interest over the long haul.
Activity: 138
August 15, 2018, 02:04:34 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
If you want to hold coins for a long term, then I can advise you to buy EOS, TRX and IOTA.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
August 15, 2018, 06:56:36 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
If i had the money to invest then definitely i will go for ethereum or BCH or both. This two crypto is the crypto that i am eyeing for to invest and why? The current market price for ethereum is so good after a huge fall down and for sure it could go for more as always. And for BCH crypto is also a good crypto because its market volume is the same with bitcoin so if bitcoin will going to tripple its market price then definitely BCH will going to follow and the good thing for BCH is that it is cheaper compared to bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: