Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 31. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 03:18:03 AM
This market is very unpredictable and it is impossible to predict exactly what will happen tomorrow with the price of altcoins. But I believe that many projects will be able to offer users excellent products based on blockchain and this will cause a wide demand and a rise in the price for altcoins and tokens.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 06:48:00 PM
consider buying kittoken.

KitPay fills as a server that is incorporated into the decentralized blockchain system related with settings. KitPay will enable customers to have a wallet that stores, exchange and trades KitToken on each day of common financial preparing. The KitToken holder profits by extra utilization and valuation at KitToken costs. https://kittoken.net/
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 04:29:07 PM
 Well there are several altcoins worth buying presently, some which i can suggest you purchase are NEO, BNB, TRX, MONERO, CET and WAVES. The market is currently down at the moment but i know ponce the market recovers you will be able to make profit.
Activity: 238
August 22, 2018, 04:09:26 PM
I think if you invest in EOS and hold this coin for a long term, then in the future you will get a very good profit.
I don't know about EOS, but Ethereum will give a guaranteed profit, especially if you do not take in such moments as now, but to buy. Ethereum is not predictable in terms of the duration of the game, and so it will give its income.
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 04:05:58 PM
Yes, there are may altcoins which have potential to grow on real world stage. Bitcoin was the first crypto to get mass attention. We have many altcoins too which have been generating a lot of interest from the investors worldwide. Just look at the top 100 altcoins and you will find many of them have tempting use cases to solve real world problems.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 03:54:46 PM
Now the market is really being manipulated, so don't waste your money. And in the long run none of these will survive if Bitcoin dies, that's the bottom line. Something new will come and kill the rest. But if you know what you are doing then you can definitely make money trading days or hold for the short-medium term.
Activity: 210
August 22, 2018, 03:52:46 PM
while the market is falling-the prices of all coins are falling. and illiterate people write so-that different coins lost their value. and Yes, while the market is falling, no coin will bring you profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 03:49:09 PM
Definitely,  It is very important and very worth thing for pour future. By the way, at this time is the correct time to buy altcoins. all altcoins are at very lower prices. Very good time for investors and buyers. I advise to you, buy more altcoins for your future, I think these coins are perfect for buy. ( NEO / BTC / ETH / SC / DAN / CMT) Don't miss out that chance.
Activity: 117
Merit: 5
August 22, 2018, 03:45:15 PM
There are a lot of altcoins out there that  are worth investing in. You can check out for altcoins that did well in the last bull run buy there value is low presently and invest in them.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 03:15:29 PM
I like Nano. Nano is doing ~20K transaction a day, which isn't too far behind some top coins (BCH ~40K). Based on this metric and others, you underestimate nanos actual adoption relative to peers. Nano's price would be $67 at equal market cap to BCH, so suggesting $5 is overpriced is really debatable. Similarly, the community size is quite large too (which is probably why people feel spammed).
Activity: 153
August 22, 2018, 10:54:56 AM
most of altcoins now is good to buy and hold because the price is so low because the time will come that the market recover and gives us more profit.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 10:33:43 AM
I like all of them except the litecoin. It is too similar to bitcoin. If you hold the bitcoin, there is no reason to hold litecoin.
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 10:29:43 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Invest in ETH and BTC and hold the coins until the market is fully recover and you can easily get a good profit.
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
August 22, 2018, 10:11:44 AM
There will be plenty of options for you. You can buy top currencies such as eth, btc, anchor, xmr. or safe if you buy BNB, CET, Qtum...
Activity: 139
August 22, 2018, 10:01:03 AM
I think if you invest in EOS and hold this coin for a long term, then in the future you will get a very good profit.
Activity: 168
August 22, 2018, 09:54:43 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I advise you to invest some money in NEO and if this coin continues to develop, then in the next year you will make a profit.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 06:25:47 AM
Invest now in EOS.  It is very likely that in two years this coin will be as popular as ETH.

EOS is not mineable, so the value is not as well supported as the ETH.
Activity: 172
August 22, 2018, 04:42:16 AM
Invest now in EOS.  It is very likely that in two years this coin will be as popular as ETH.
Activity: 83
August 21, 2018, 06:36:30 PM
 People like me who joined their campaign are receiving a good amount of money if we sell it right away with ICO's price.The project appears to become successful in the future since the devs are conducting meetings frequently.
Activity: 238
August 21, 2018, 03:55:17 PM
I believe Ethereum is worth buying at any time. But, some times are better than others, and thus current dip creates an opportunity to increase your holdings at a reduced rate.
Agreed. I think the best time to buy Ethereum is not found. Now the market is at its bottom and I believe that if it falls below, there will be no return.
Pages:
Jump to: