Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 38. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 03:23:04 AM
Altcoins are worth buying you can use then for trading. There are some altcoins worth buying but it is better for you to learn how to do it yourself. It's just that we should be more precise to choose a good coin to buy. Use your strategy and instinct as well as your confidence.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 03:18:11 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

If you are not yet sure of which coin to buy, try with bounty programs first.
You do some work, you get free tokens. Have a go and find out yourself whether that token is reliable or not.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43128217
FYI

Activity: 1
August 13, 2018, 03:13:21 AM
Visit coinmarketcap.com and read the top 100 there. Then you can choose what you care for speculative / investment purpose. Judge it because it can give you pleasure in the future Cry
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 01:12:34 AM
simply do your research and made your personal thought, is the only thing that i have learned
This is simpliest for a beginner but i have some other ways to share that actually i got some  idea what is altcoin need to choose.. coinmarketap is one of the place where you can see all of altcoin in rankings.. most of altcoin that i choose is top 10 or top 20 depends if there is trending coin in top 20.. Those altcoin for me are worth it to buy and sell it in the right time..

I agree.altcoin is worth buying because some altcoin is good for investment and also profitable. And is it more affordable than bitcoin. But maybe we should be more wiser to choose better coins to buy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 01:02:33 AM
In the deep market now, all top 20 coins on Coinmarketcap is worth to buy to hold. Most worthy are Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Cardano, Monero and Neo. September will be a good month for crypto market if SEC approve Bitcoin ETF, then the market will  recover and if it reaches the peak as it was in December 2017, we will get 200% profits if we buy now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 12:51:52 AM
There are many Altcoin that are revolutionary in their concept and will definitely become extremely valuable over time.  Ethereum is a perfect example of such coin.  There are also many new altcoin that are following the same pattern.  I identify such corn and invest .
Activity: 140
August 13, 2018, 12:51:41 AM
It is worth it if you are going to buy altcoins. Altcoins is more affordable than bitcoin. Opportunity to gain more money is very easy after investment in bitcoin. It's just that we should be more precise to choose a good coin to buy.
Activity: 224
August 13, 2018, 12:49:11 AM
Maybe some altcoins are good for investment and potentially profitable but no one can beat Bitcoin to make a successful investment.
I think only Bitcoin is very good for investment.
So far, Bitcoin has been used by investment and managed to make a lot of profits.
Many have proven that investment with Bitcoin can be rich and successful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 12:46:58 AM
I think I should buy them too! If I find a good project, then I join it! And wait until the tokens will increase in value! This is a good strategy, but if you get not a promising project or scammers, you can lose your money!
Activity: 81
August 13, 2018, 12:46:39 AM
The most promising currencies today are Bitcoin, the Ethereum I invest in these currencies.
Activity: 81
August 13, 2018, 12:34:50 AM
Now a lot of decent altcoins that you can buy even every day.
Activity: 82
August 13, 2018, 12:22:39 AM
At the beginning of the year, all coins, including bitcoin, fell.I think ETH, NEO is very good for buying .
Activity: 145
August 13, 2018, 12:17:15 AM
Now the price of good coins is very low.  I advise you to try to invest in EOS and hold coins until the end of next year.
Activity: 2
August 12, 2018, 08:52:24 AM
Decred, ETH, WAVES, DAO, LISK, RISE and better watch out for IOTA launching this month.
Activity: 185
August 11, 2018, 02:59:45 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
This is the good time to invest in the money in altcoins. But we are careful to invest for the coins. because most coins are the scams. So watch out the coins and then to go to read the Whitepaper.
Activity: 168
August 11, 2018, 02:36:03 PM
Altcoin is still very worth buying. But you also have to be careful in choosing Altcoin that you want to buy. Because there are so many Altcoins that lead to fraud. But there are many Altcoins that have a good future.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
August 11, 2018, 02:23:48 PM
A lot of coins that are really worth buying, it seems to me that you need to buy those coins that have created or create your blockchain. Actually a lot of coins, but I can not reveal all the cards, I pay money for such information to the appropriate people who give it.
Activity: 1
August 11, 2018, 02:20:13 PM
Right now alts are very risky for investing!
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
August 10, 2018, 02:00:43 PM
I think that it is good for you to deeply research Alt coin which have great future by own confidence n risk.choose good investment.If you have any confusing then can not decide just hold your Alt coin.
Activity: 266
August 10, 2018, 01:39:17 PM
From alts I really like the NEO project, I believe that it has a bright future, it was developed by the best team in China and now a lot of project choose this platform
Pages:
Jump to: