Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 39. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 01:27:03 PM
I advise you to invest in NEO and EOS, and keep for a long time. Because they have very good potential .

I also consider that kind of coins but I must prefer to invest in ether rum and lite coin beacause both coins are  the most stable and profitable among all Altcoins introduce in the market.
Activity: 77
August 10, 2018, 01:22:22 PM
I advise you to invest in NEO and EOS, and keep for a long time. Because they have very good potential .
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
August 10, 2018, 06:21:54 AM
I looked at the date the OP created this topic in order to ask his question on what was bothering, but i discovered that till now, he has not been active on the forum. That prompted me if he was later able go invest or was discouraged from investing.
I think whenever we want to invest, after doing our research, we should be determined.
Activity: 3
August 10, 2018, 04:00:14 AM
i think xmr and dogecoin are good for buying
other coins have not any worth
Activity: 3
August 10, 2018, 03:59:53 AM
I'm still on doge and ETH since they have active volume trading on poloniex and bittrex
With massive buying, I can earn profit up to 0.04 per trade in less a 2 week !
Activity: 24
August 10, 2018, 03:56:44 AM
Today, investing in Altcoins is a great advantage to increase your income. Because altcoins are trending to thrive at low prices. I think later there will be more altcoins to raise price

Activity: 4
August 10, 2018, 03:55:24 AM
Ethereum could be a good coin to buy. You have the choice of buying the  ETH or the ETC. Both are good.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 03:54:47 AM
I suggest few alt coins which are almost 5-10 times or more than their all high time, from which we can definately gain benefit in coming time for sure.  They are NEM, ADA, Golem, Strattice, Lisk, Nano, Litecoin, IOTA.
August 10, 2018, 03:49:07 AM
If you keep your eyes open you will stumble upon the interesting ones!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 10, 2018, 03:49:03 AM
Alternative coins can bring very big profits if you choose the right time for their purchase and their sale. I think that altcoins are profitable to buy.
August 10, 2018, 03:48:34 AM
I think the Monero is quite good. It was fairly launched. It can help the anonymous transaction, so it is different from bitccoin.
Activity: 168
August 10, 2018, 03:47:12 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
yeah there are many altcoins in the market that is worth buying and you can start checking those coins in the coinmarketcap.com wherein you can check the demand of that crypto using its marketcap volume. The more volume that crypto had meaning it has a high demand and those are the altcoins worth buying for.
August 10, 2018, 03:46:38 AM
Ethereum could be a good coin to buy.  It is a coin as well as a trading platform. You can do smart contract there.
August 10, 2018, 03:46:06 AM
you have to do some research. and its logic when a coin have a really good dev team, and they are working constantly on the coin, you can say that the coin has a good change.
Activity: 6
August 10, 2018, 03:44:56 AM
btc down / ether up
time to buy eth  Grin Grin
Activity: 70
August 09, 2018, 11:54:27 AM
I would suggest CORL.

Corl Financial Technologies Inc. aims to empower entrepreneurs and investors through the use of technology and innovative funding strategies.

CORL is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, CORL is based on a profit-sharing model.
Investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of Ether (ETH), based on future earnings of Corl.

The Corl token utilizes blockchain technology to issue tokenized dividends to its investors and provide a transparent and KYC-compliant decentralized market for peer-to-peer (P2P) token transfer.

So look for CORL on Ethereum chain  Wink

Activity: 84
August 09, 2018, 11:40:20 AM
My opinoion is that We should invest a lot more in Ethereum as I can see it will come close to bitcoin volume in the near future and it is the only alt which is accepted by Microsoft..
Activity: 82
August 09, 2018, 10:40:04 AM
I think LISK will be the following enormous thing in altcoin markets and it may even outperform Ethereum in advertise top in a brief span. simply hold up until the point that it is authoritatively discharged and gets recorded on enormous exchangers like poloniex and bittrex.
Activity: 168
August 09, 2018, 07:21:49 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
If you want to hold coins for a long term and then get a good profit, then buy now EOS.
Activity: 14
August 08, 2018, 02:46:27 PM
I bought some ELA for the first time today at $10.05.

I like the project a lot and wanted to buy when it dipped to $25 but didn't have any money I can afford losing....Finally now I have some.
That's a lot of money to spend on junk.
Pages:
Jump to: