Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 41. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 02:17:08 PM
It is worth investing EOS or NEO. So as himself there invest .With the growth of the market, they will also grow well .
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 06, 2018, 01:55:09 PM
Investing in new altcoins is highly risky. Instead, altcoins with good reputation and which has lasted for more than two years is good for investing like Etherum.

Agree. You're better off investing into reputable, and solid altcoins like Ethereum and Dash. They have good development teams, active communities, and constant innovation. Day by day, they’re maintained by highly experienced developers, to help maintain their blockchains as secure, and robust as ever. Ethereum will switch to PoS soon, having a positive effect on the network's TPS, while Dash will shift to Dash Evolution, to help make crypto become easily adopted by the mainstream world.

However, new altcoins like EOS, Cardano, and even TRON are highly risky to invest into, since they have not been tried and tested yet. As time passes by, it will be proven which altcoin stays in the market, and which does not. Therefore, if you're looking to buy good altcoins for the long term, simply choose Ethereum, Dash, and other old altcoins with outstanding development teams. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 168
August 06, 2018, 03:34:42 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

go to coinmarketcap and you will find out which coins you can buy for investment, sometimes if you listen to other people mentioning any coins it might not suit you but if you check it yourself and do research you will get the best.
Activity: 384
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 12:58:00 AM
If we aim to get big profits, of course buying coins that are cheap, that is under $ 1 is a good and profitable thing, and some coins that are worth buying are Ripple, IOTA, Cardano, and Stellar.
Activity: 168
August 06, 2018, 12:47:28 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
If you want to invest in altcoin and get a good profit in a year, now the best option is EOS.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 02:25:50 PM
The first message of this topic was written in 2015.  And then there were the same questions as now.  If this person had bought altcoins then now he would have already received a very big profit.  The conclusion is one - do not doubt, but invest in the cryptocurrency, this is indeed a very good direction.
Activity: 490
August 05, 2018, 12:20:01 AM
obviously there are, but for some altcoins that survive, we know why bitoin continues to peak because developers always give new things unlike the first lyrical altcoins and over time the price falls, the developer usually doesn't try to develop the coin for better
Merit: 17
August 04, 2018, 11:01:27 PM
Good altcoins which have low price now are EOS and ETH. You should buy ETH and EOS now and hold, it's not time for day trading if you are not a trading expert.
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 10:45:18 PM
I believe that alternative coins can bring us a good profit. And today is a good time to enter crypto. We must not miss this wonderful chance.
Exactly. Now is the time to engaged with altcoins because most of the value on it are decreasing. And also, there are so many altcoins that are more affordable and worthy to invest and can possibly give enough profits onced the market gets stable. We just have to wait for the right time to sell it.
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 10:23:33 PM
If you want to go into trading, now is the right time, you can easily predict which coin will be go down and up.. you can double or triple your money if the timing is right
Activity: 148
August 04, 2018, 10:04:05 PM
I think we should buy ETH, and rely on growth by the end of the year .
Activity: 120
August 04, 2018, 09:49:26 PM
Now the most profitable is the purchase of EOS coins. All I can advise you .
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 07:01:45 PM
I believe that alternative coins can bring us a good profit. And today is a good time to enter crypto. We must not miss this wonderful chance.
Activity: 387
August 04, 2018, 06:59:54 PM

You can invest with ethereum, ethereum is the best altcoins for me.  If you realy wanted to invest try it and you will observe eth from other alts. And how it works in trading.
Activity: 83
August 04, 2018, 06:56:55 PM
Provided that a person decided to put up dough in present assets, it may be prescribed to restrain risky drops using a diverse selection
Activity: 136
August 04, 2018, 04:24:35 PM
Invest now in EOS and maybe in 1-2 years you will get a very big profit, because this is a very promising coin.
Activity: 644
August 04, 2018, 03:49:40 PM
I am sad to see the market now, now crypto is very unpredictable, but I know that there is no point in complaining.
this is a good time to buy coins when prices are and I buy to buy one of the top 10 coins on the market.
Activity: 88
August 04, 2018, 03:46:46 PM
Besides bitcoin there are a lot of altcoins which also have potential to give you a bigger profit, try to involve in an altcoin and when you learn everything about them then invest in there, besides bitcoins.
Activity: 85
August 04, 2018, 03:30:28 PM
ICON, Tezos and Wanchain will be all be one of the coins that will go up with BTC's price.  It really depends on BTC's price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 03:27:51 PM
Now all the coins are promising for investment, as the price of altcoins is very low.
For long-term investment, it is worth paying attention to the popular promising projects Ethereum, EOS, NEO, Cardano, Waves.
Pages:
Jump to: