Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 40. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
August 08, 2018, 02:44:34 PM
the only reason why most people are screaming on top of their lungs that altcoins are dead is because they don't have the patience to see the realization of the finished project in which they invested in. It is when the project is fully finished that you can see the real value of the coin in which you invested in.

True. Many people nowadays are in it for the money, rather than waiting for a specific cryptocurrency project to become fully developed and functional in the real world. If an altcoin is slow in delivering good results to the real world, then investors become desperate and shift to other new projects. But, those who're patient, will be able to see outstanding results with their investment as they become rich in the future.

If we were to choose a good altcoin to buy right now, I'd say it would be Ethereum. It has the largest ecosystem of tokens and decentralized applications unlike any other smart contract platform in existence. What's better is that Ethereum will scale and improve to become a highly functional Turing complete smart contract platform in the future, having a positive effect in its value in the long run.

All in all, do your own research and you'll see why Ethereum is the best investment to make for your financial future. Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 06:57:38 AM
the only reason why most people are screaming on top of their lungs that altcoins are dead is because they don't have the patience to see the realization of the finished project in which they invested in. It is when the project is fully finished that you can see the real value of the coin in which you invested in.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 06:43:35 AM
I bought some ELA for the first time today at $10.05.

I like the project a lot and wanted to buy when it dipped to $25 but didn't have any money I can afford losing....Finally now I have some.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 02:23:20 AM
According to the real situation it is difficult to talk about profitable ones. You can check Eos, Waves and Monero. I don't trust for Eth and Ripple now.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
August 07, 2018, 01:11:29 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Hi
You will get so many reply for your question in bitcoin talk or any other crypto currency platform but how many will be correct nobody knows. If you want to invest in crypto currency read one pager & whitepaper carefully and analyse the future potential of the concept. Avoid Influencers reviews , ICO Rating  they all can be managed by little money expense and back door payments.  But Idea "concept" can't be purchased it come from depth of experience and hard work. if you think any idea solving the real issues of any sector invest in it. Also sometime many good projects and ideas hides under the shadow of mammoth startups search and consider them.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 12:44:21 AM
It is worth investing in Ethereum, by the end of the year it will definitely rise .
Activity: 127
August 07, 2018, 12:28:02 AM
I don't know, so many coins that are good for the future. And it may well be a lot of new coins that are better and deserve attention.
Activity: 112
August 06, 2018, 11:33:13 PM
Ethereum is good. Been joining in many different airdrops and bounty. Here's one I just joined recently. It's WOM Token. Great team. And is Ethereum-based.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 04:07:38 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Bitcoin is a very good option in the crypto world, but of course it is not the only coin which is promising. In my opinion, ethereum, neo and litecoin are strong and promising coins too.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 04:05:30 PM
Bitcoin is always the first choice if you want to invest then next to it is ETH as it also increases quite rapidly. You can go search online for other leading cryptocurrencies though.
Activity: 453
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
August 06, 2018, 03:58:38 PM
Waiting to have adequate response that can suit your purpose is what I may refer to as nullity, because no particular member can guarantee 100% that one coin or the other is the most profitable coin worth of buying due to their volatility. But it is obvious that if you can do research probably at CMC as you are being advised, you may choose from the first listed 100 coins.
Activity: 132
August 06, 2018, 03:52:01 PM
A lot of coins on the last outcome, because of the market . I believe that ethereum is a very profitable long-term investment in the future of cryptocurrency technologies.
Activity: 98
August 06, 2018, 03:25:19 PM
I think it depends on what you're lookig for: Altcoins I see with current unhindered use cases are Chainlink, ven/wtc, factom.

although betting long term you might want to go for infrastructure coins like ardor, neo, nem

even more forward-thinking I'd go for "coins that connect/link blockchains together" like ark, aion, wanchain, cosmos, icon.

remember that nothing is guaranteed so always research first before investing in any of these altcoins
Activity: 196
August 06, 2018, 03:23:22 PM
besides Bitcoin I think a lot of good coins and have great potential in the future like Ethereum, NEO, Litecoin and EOS in my opinion they are good altcoin and worth to buy now.
Activity: 1064
August 06, 2018, 03:22:02 PM
Not a financial advice but right now there are some projects that are a complete steal if you fill your bag with their tokens, like Aion, Open, 0chain and some others. Strong long term projects.
Activity: 127
August 06, 2018, 03:18:11 PM
I would not risk and bought Ethereum and Bitcoin in your place. Very reliable and practical coins .
Activity: 166
August 06, 2018, 02:53:47 PM
These coins are the good worth investing for the long term and it is a very promising coin. MONERO, CARDANO, LITECOIN.
Activity: 42
August 06, 2018, 02:49:48 PM
You have to do your research and invest in coins that you see as potential.
Activity: 168
August 06, 2018, 02:27:15 PM
Especially at this present moment, that the price for altcoin is dump, so you can hold till the price pump up and sell off at future
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 02:24:24 PM
if those who like to invest long term are better to buy ethereum coins. because the coin is very good for long-term investment and the results will be very promising
Pages:
Jump to: