Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 42. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 03:19:53 PM
altcoins  we can buy at all-time low prices are Neo Tron Iota and Eth all these coins will definitely increase in price in this year for sure
Activity: 167
August 04, 2018, 03:14:02 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Now the safest option is to invest in ETH because the price is already very low and the coin is reliable.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 03:06:56 PM
I think it's worth it. Moreover, the market correction is coming to an end. And already everything is rapidly beginning to invest. So. that it's time to choose a cryptowlute and move on. Do not lose time comrades. All the successes.
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 03:00:43 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
A few days, I thought the Etheruem was in big trouble and worried about the hard fork. It seems the trouble is over now.
Activity: 20
August 04, 2018, 02:38:19 PM
Activity: 196
August 04, 2018, 02:28:02 PM
I advise you to invest in EOS and TRN.  These coins have a promising future and the developers are good.
Activity: 152
August 04, 2018, 02:26:16 PM
I would advise you to have to invest in the RIPPLE and XLM. MY opinion, these outcomes have a great investment for the long term and it is a very stable coins.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
August 04, 2018, 02:17:46 PM
There is hundred of alt-coins but don't go for the all one. Bitcoin is all time favorite for me. After that I go the ETH and BCH. Never go except those three coin with main capital only. Used to make two parts of my capital 1st for all these three and remain as a risk. Usually risk capital for ICO coins and some other alt coins like NEO, GAS, Monero, EOS.
Activity: 364
August 04, 2018, 02:01:28 PM
EOS ($EOS) operates a unique blockchain structure for allowing the scaling of decentralized programs. Apart from this, EOS’s system has the ability to support accounts and also authenticate databases, asynchronous connection plus any sort of program along with its blockchain, while numerous transactions are created every second at practically zero cost.
But I researched Neo. This is one of the altcoins recommended by experts or considered experts.
But if not, I don't think it would hurt to try if the prize will be bigger.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 01:56:47 PM
Bitshares comes with a cutting-edge and exclusive blockchain while possessing its own digital asset exchange. A high-end decentralized exchange is offered by it along with all the features that should be expected in a trading platform. It is able to deal with the NASDAQ trading volume while negotiating orders as soon as they are submitted. This sort of efficiency on a decentralized exchange eliminates the need for high-risk centralized exchanges. Although Bitshares started last year with approximately half a penny it has reached almost $0.50 at present.
Activity: 401
August 04, 2018, 01:56:18 PM
This 3rd generation crypto has been built to provide developments inside the Internet of Things and is set up on Tangle (a blockchain transfer verification structure). This implies that rather than node operators verifying other transactions, IOTA makes use of the transactions themselves to verify other transactions, getting rid of the requirement for transaction charges.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
August 04, 2018, 01:56:00 PM
EOS ($EOS) operates a unique blockchain structure for allowing the scaling of decentralized programs. Apart from this, EOS’s system has the ability to support accounts and also authenticate databases, asynchronous connection plus any sort of program along with its blockchain, while numerous transactions are created every second at practically zero cost.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 04, 2018, 01:29:37 PM
I advice you to buy Waves, its price is reaaly cheap for this promising project. Also you can buy Ethereum and Bitcoin of course, because these coins are at the top of whole cryptomarket.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 01:28:03 PM
Now the market is a lot of crypto-currencies (of the top 100 in particular) that every beginner and experienced investor should have. Of these, I would highlight ETC, ADA, REQ, WAN, ICX, XLM. I advise you to look at these coins in the near future.
Activity: 129
August 04, 2018, 01:09:54 PM
Altcoin is worth investing in. Although the risk of investing in altcoin is high, the yield is still high. So I will also take some BTC to buy altcoin
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
August 04, 2018, 12:59:47 PM
DOGE, LTC, Ripple, Ethereum - basically read a lot about what is going on with altcoins, just like you would any corporate stock.
Of all these coins, I would only invest in ETH.  In the success of other coins, I do not believe and do not advise most of the money to invest in these coins.
Honestly not all Altcoins are worth it to buy because some of them are no longer around or scam coin, that's why you need to be careful of buying crypto. Also before you buy make sure you know or you have research about that coin, or else buy those coin that have potential so surely can bring you profits. I recommend you to buy Ethereum because it is one of the successful and 2nd to the highest value to all crypto, then this altcoin is possible to grow even more.
Activity: 16
August 04, 2018, 09:24:24 AM
DOGE, LTC, Ripple, Ethereum - basically read a lot about what is going on with altcoins, just like you would any corporate stock.
Activity: 770
August 04, 2018, 06:40:43 AM
I think many altcoins have potential. Bitcoin is just the first coin and therefore people have great confidence in Bitcoin as it is a leader in capitalization and its price depends on the rate of altcoins.
Activity: 64
August 04, 2018, 05:06:10 AM

A lot of alts will be and are being purged right now. It was only a matter of time and a necessary thing to do. Alts are good but many are junk.
Yes no doubt that in current time investment in cryptos can be too much profitable. In current time we can see that all the cryptos are trading in low price and therefore it is the best time for choosing cryptos for investment. I have already done some investment in cryptos currencies and still I am willing to invest some more.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
August 03, 2018, 02:40:22 PM
For me, I trust eth, Neo, and monero, these coins for me are great and has proven its worth in the crypto market. Ethereum has a big potential, that is why alot of investors are putting their trust into it.

I trust Ethereum too. It's the biggest and strongest altcoin in the market today. Due to its resiliency and decentralization, it's no wonder why many startups, companies, and businesses have been using the Ethereum blockchain for launching tokens and decentralized applications. I think that's why it's still the second largest cryptocurrency by market cap. It's still worth buying these days because it will migrate to PoS, which may result in a substantial increase in price.

Other promising altcoins like Monero, NEO, Cardano, and EOS are worth buying too due to their potential to completely transform the blockchain industry one step at a time. With the recent downfall in cryptocurrency prices, anyone can jump in the train, to earn a lot of profit in the future. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: