Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 43. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 10:19:46 AM
If you do not want to take risks and want to make a profit, then buy now the BTC because when the market rebounds, the price for this coin will be more than $ 10,000.
Activity: 65
Merit: 6
August 03, 2018, 06:45:16 AM
This may help you choosing:

https://www.coinfairvalue.com

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 04:30:43 AM
Some are, while others aren't. Truth is, some altcoins have real potential, and even uses, and these one can really grow in value as demand for it increases. So, best thing is to carry out proper research before buying or investing in any altcoin at all. For me, I have lost money investing in some in the past, but I am wiser now! 😋
Activity: 133
I just want a life without petty people
August 03, 2018, 04:26:14 AM
I dont think there is any coin worth buying anymore. Better stick to BTC and HODL till kingdom come. Got shitloads of shitcoins that I should have offloaded last year but didnt. Now i dont like looking at my portfolio anymore. It sucks
Activity: 132
August 03, 2018, 03:59:21 AM
Investing in new altcoins is highly risky. Instead, altcoins with good reputation and which has lasted for more than two years is good for investing like Etherum.
Activity: 101
August 02, 2018, 03:53:48 PM
Altcoins just all the same.. pump and dump. Not very good to safe for long term. Only several will survive. For long term buy bitcoin
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
August 02, 2018, 03:44:04 PM
I personally prefer this coins: Ethereum, ripple, neo and the mighty bitcoin. Any other new worth attention coins I missed?
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
August 02, 2018, 03:39:17 PM
If you use a long-term investment, it is best suited NEO, EOS

The EOS has not shown signs of life for several months already. It seems that Larimer's promises were nothing. Let's see if he can be rehabilitated in the future.
Activity: 101
August 02, 2018, 03:15:49 PM
Investing in good altcoins and long term alt coins are worth you can make a good profit, I will buy some coins that I very interest in such as NEO, ETH, NEM..
Activity: 4
August 02, 2018, 01:51:34 PM
The current ICOS i am looking at is:

1. Dataeum- crowdsourcing for data generation, which has so many applications for business and research generally.
2. Ingot coin: An all in one financial clearing house for cryptocurrency. Basically it links the crypto world to the traditional financial world which is a must in order for cryptocurrency to be adopted/
3 The most exciting project is Mfchain. Their project can be explained in one sentence: a smartphone app that is crypto to fiat (via atomic swaps), so that everyone (merchants and customers) can make buy and sells with cryptocurrency. It will be easy and secure. The main problem right now is that normal people think using cryptocurrency is hard. We need a project to break the mold.
Activity: 192
August 02, 2018, 01:20:08 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I advice you have to invest in the small amount in these coins now. Right now it is a very cheap and the stable coins:-

RIPPLE
XLM
EOS
IOTA
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 01:07:23 PM
Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency as it is the ancestor of the entire cryptocurrency. I think that Bitcoin will not soon be able to replace some altcoin. As for the promising altcoins, you can open the website Coinmarketcap and see there hundreds of promising altcoins.
Activity: 308
August 02, 2018, 01:00:11 PM
I think you should buy some interesting altcoins. Their attractive price and growth prospects in the future, so I advise you to take and choose a coin and buy them. Now the price has not risen for bitcoin, but soon it will come.
I also think the price will rise. But not for now, I think it can still be lower in the next few months and will go up in the last few months this year. I will wait more time and buy some coins that I very interest in such as NEO, ETH, NEM
Activity: 168
August 02, 2018, 12:18:13 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
If you have not yet invested in ETH, then I advise you to buy these coins now, while the price is very low.
Activity: 79
Merit: 3
August 01, 2018, 02:57:43 PM
I would stick to the following coins for investments:

-BTC
-ETH
-Privacy coins
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 01, 2018, 02:56:14 PM
If you're looking for a risky investment; Xtrabytes is planning to reveal their new CEO/COO in the coming two weeks. In case this goes ahead as planned, this would finally resolve the biggest red flag of the project (anon team members).

Went down from 0.80 to 0.3 cent, so significant growth if they start to deliver.

I believe that XtraBytes (XBY) is quite undervalued nowadays. It's unique PoSign consensus algorithm, and modularity for deploying dApps, is quite innovative IMO. Maybe it could prove to be a worthwhile investment, if it gains traction in the mainstream world. I've checked their long-term vision and looks like quite a good altcoin to invest into right now, especially at today's prices which are quite a bargain.

Things aside, there are other altcoins worth buying right now, which could leave you with a lot of money in your pockets over the long term. Such altcoins are: Minexcoin (MNX), Bridgecoin (BCO), and Hodlcoin (HODL). They let you earn interest over time, if you hold them in your wallet for a long time. They're a good investment IMO, since they don't require you to leave your wallet open every time to earn from your stakes. Hodlcoin provides a unique fixed-term deposit system, where you choose the amount of time you're going to "Hodl" your coins. The 12 months rate is the most rewarding, but risky if the coin stops trading on the market. On the other hand, Bridgecoin is like Hodlcoin but with greater trading volume and the support of a prominent decentralized exchange called CryptoBridge.

Lastly, there's Minexcoin which is more like a decentralized bank, where you choose your deposit term (like Hodlcoin, and Bridgecoin), and simply manage your balances with the Minexbank app for mobile devices for complete control over your funds. Your private keys are never given or exposed to the service, making it one of the best investments you'll ever make in an altcoin. Best of all, MNX provides an APR of 70% which is quite attractive, IMO. However, it is advised to do your own research instead of investing based on other's opinion, for your own safety. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 196
August 01, 2018, 01:30:56 PM
We will all agree that there are a lot of altcoins in the market right now, and more of them are coming up, and it might be quite confusing to chose a good one to invest in, mostly if you are very thorough with your choice of investments. Right now, I would recommend for anyone to invest in Ethereum, TRX and XRP.
I would not advise investing in Ripple because it's very risky.  Or I advise you to invest a small part of the money.
Activity: 104
August 01, 2018, 11:31:16 AM
Gridcoin is worth keeping an eye on.. team Gridcoin is currently #1 in BOINC leaderboards with 1.2k of 300k active users out of 3.5 million total registered users. We have the potential for massive growth.. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 123
August 01, 2018, 11:25:28 AM
We will all agree that there are a lot of altcoins in the market right now, and more of them are coming up, and it might be quite confusing to chose a good one to invest in, mostly if you are very thorough with your choice of investments. Right now, I would recommend for anyone to invest in Ethereum, TRX and XRP.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
August 01, 2018, 11:05:49 AM

A lot of alts will be and are being purged right now. It was only a matter of time and a necessary thing to do. Alts are good but many are junk.
Pages:
Jump to: