Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 69. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 05:27:24 AM
OMG has IMO the best roadmap....

https://www.coincalendar.cc/coin/omisego
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
June 13, 2018, 04:52:10 AM
Monero and OAX have prospects. Also ethereum is a very profitable long-term investment in the future of crypto-currency technologies
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 04:00:49 AM
ETH is worth a try. The very reason why I invested in Chozun 途赞. Well not to mention the great team, excellent roadmap it has.
Activity: 30
June 13, 2018, 03:52:23 AM
I will place my orders at WARP but very low in case dump acure, I will be very good on correction. This is best way if you involving in ALTS wait for deeps.If you buy on high this is not for you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 03:40:32 AM
Actually all altcoins are worth buying but if I am more succulent like ethereum, ripple, and litecoins. Such coins have good value and potential and the price rises rapidly over time, making it profitable to buy them now for a bargain price and sell them later for a higher price. but all decisions are within you which coins you will choose
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
June 12, 2018, 11:20:05 AM
I believe that at the moment it is worth buying not only altcoins, but also bitcoin. Now it is possible to buy them at a low price
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
June 12, 2018, 09:59:06 AM
I'm sure that buying alternative coins can make you a rich man. If you choose the right coin and will be able to sell it more, then you will earn money

everyone here is trying to get rich not only on fiat but also in cryptocurrency. But there's only a number of people who are rich because of this because some of us are just hoping to the hype and not reading enough or consisting enough data we need before we go trading. In my opinion not all people here are going to be rich if they don't do research and just ask people here what's the best token to invest with.
Activity: 238
Merit: 23
June 12, 2018, 09:22:00 AM
I really do think Altcoins are worth investing in at the moment, they have all fallen heavily but with a bit of work you can find those gems that are worth investing in. Just take the time, look for a coin with a good community, active team and with a good plan for the future. My first recommendation would be DeepOnion, quality coin with a very good time. Available at a bargain price at the moment as well.
Activity: 98
June 12, 2018, 09:07:45 AM
if you want to invest in altcoin please you first learn how the right way ..
so you did not pick the wrong coin ..
Activity: 406
June 12, 2018, 08:59:03 AM
This reminds me of what was said about btc in 2009, when the coin was sold at a price cheaper than $ 300. Of course, I'm not saying that all the altcoins will bring income, but with careful study and choice you can earn. I have conducted a thorough analysis of the REMME project coin (REM). I am sure that the potential for growth in value is very high. The project has a very strong team, which is constantly working on the development. You can see the contacts in my signature.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 08:54:53 AM
Certainly, in some altcoins, in any case, it is not worth investing. But there are also projects that can bring a good income in the future, so you should carefully analyze each option.
Activity: 308
June 12, 2018, 08:36:00 AM
in fact, the crypto market offers ample opportunities for promising and profitable investments. I just recommend that you first conduct a thorough study of the market and a specific project before your investments.
Activity: 61
June 12, 2018, 08:20:28 AM
There is no definite answer to your question as everyone has different ideas on what makes a good investment. All i can say is to do research and invest in coins in which you see potential, remember just because a coin is feature rich does not mean that it will succeed NXT being a prime example. Personally i am invested heavily in bitcoin, litecoin, peercoin and dogecoin as these tend to follow each other when BTC price increases. They are also some of the oldest altcoins around and have considerable staying power. They are also all in the top ten at coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
June 12, 2018, 08:12:41 AM
There are too many to mention, coins which I believe are very good long term. Top 20 coins are more safe but coins beyond that list though have higher risk but more potential to a bigger profit.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
June 12, 2018, 05:56:40 AM
Well it is worthy to know that market is general down and also crypto requires patience most people don't have patience when they make investment, they expect the coin to moon immediately. TO invest in altcoin research on top 50 coins ion the coin market cap and invest then give it time to mature for your profit.
Activity: 164
June 12, 2018, 05:42:26 AM
It seems to me now is part of the money to invest in EOS.  This is a good coin with a lot of potential.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 08:46:34 AM
 usually I try to choose the coins which are creating the most hype around themselves and then sell them when the price is highest
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
June 10, 2018, 04:06:49 PM
I would buy Stellar! I just personally think it is a great project that helps people.

May be for long-term it is good, but it cannot bring a good profit, as it is quite big already.
I would but something new and small, like CyberMiles or Remme, projects, which have potential to grow in the nearest future.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
June 10, 2018, 12:48:27 PM
The coin with most perfom this years is eos. I do think eos is good for long term cause eos has a good project on blockchain technology which is really popular and so many company are trying to use it in their own companies.
Activity: 147
June 10, 2018, 12:44:34 PM
I would choose between EOS and NEO.  I think these coins have good potential.  Or you can divide the investment between these coins.
Pages:
Jump to: