Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 72. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 12:27:47 PM
The only Altcoins worth buying are the ones that you would like to own Roll Eyes Cheesy
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 12:43:47 PM
The only altcoim I believe today is monero. I would recommend monero because the project will be enlarged.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 11:52:36 AM
There is always a chance on the market, and people will suggest that in this one buy and this one is not, it all depends on your own trading strategy, if it is day trading or long-term investment. I believe that if you can find the floor and build it up, I will be very happy.
Activity: 89
June 03, 2018, 11:48:03 AM
For me waves is the right investment now, this is a new altcoins that has a good potential in the future, this forum is being hype by the waves and with what is happening with DAO-ETH, their prices will be affected negatively and will increase the waves price.
Activity: 99
June 03, 2018, 10:27:43 AM
In my opinion altcoins are worth buying there are some kind of ones like Ethereum, Eos, Dash, IOTA, they are coins that have a nice future and are suitable for long term investments but it all depends on your choice and you should do a little research and see current market developments.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
June 03, 2018, 09:39:50 AM
One or the other ?

https://youtu.be/_HV2UYm1xe0
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
June 03, 2018, 03:10:03 AM
I did research, but I wanted to get information from other people, and then I made a decision. I think I have a different understanding of what a forum is.
So what is your understanding about this forum?
Actually for me, I have learned a lot of good information here, people love to share their opinion and ideas and that helps me to choose
on what coins should I invest, so far I am satisfied with the coins I hold and its for long term.
Activity: 224
June 02, 2018, 07:57:12 PM
Yes of course, there is a lot of altcoins worth buying
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
June 02, 2018, 07:56:06 PM
Coins' names are just brands. The more popular the brand is, the more liquidity it has. I guess top 10 are pretty good to invest into and top 100 are pretty good to gamble.  Grin

That's correct. The more popular an altcoin's name is, the better its position will be on the market. When compared against stocks, they're similar in the sense that stocks are also brand names. But the true difference, is that altcoins are decentralized entities whereas stocks are centralized and regulated. As well as you, I think that the top 10 altcoins would be worth the investment for the future.

Such coins had to contribute a lot to the blockchain space, leading them to those marketcap ratings we see nowadays. This is mostly because of their development team, promising features, and the people which supports the coin. I myself, enjoy buying most of the top 10 altcoins whenever prices become cheaper on the market. My most favorite is DASH because it has instant speeds, masternodes feature, and it will aim to become a mainstream cryptocurrency with its Evolution upgrade. Given that prices are way low than it's all-time-high, Dash could be the best investment you'll ever make for quite a long time. Smiley
Activity: 149
June 02, 2018, 04:56:53 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I think you could research on these coins:-

DASH
IOTA
NEO
ETH

Because at this moment it's price very huge. I think it's have a future bright. it has a smart contract & team developers.
Activity: 70
June 02, 2018, 04:53:39 PM
I did research, but I wanted to get information from other people, and then I made a decision. I think I have a different understanding of what a forum is.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
June 02, 2018, 04:42:55 PM
Most of coins are scam, just some coins are working in real with their project, but as we see people are buying rumours here, so just u need to follow potential most rumours coin, for example last year most rumours coin was TRX and u all we saw that huge pump.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
June 02, 2018, 04:38:47 PM
Coins that have real uses will recover and the ones that were just hype won't do so well.

That's true. Such coins will leave the market. They will not stand the competition. There is a lot of scams in the market.
Activity: 28
June 01, 2018, 09:08:04 AM
Coins that have real uses will recover and the ones that were just hype won't do so well.
Activity: 182
June 01, 2018, 09:06:51 AM
Zcash and Verge are pumped very nicely which is not the case with few other coins that have even better anon solutions, or better "promises". Only one thing is on my mind, everything is about money, and every coin can be used for this with little help of hyper groups
Activity: 27
June 01, 2018, 09:05:51 AM
altcoins  is the one with the most potential to grow in my opinion as what I have observed it is gradually increasing and might also have a growth spurt like bitcoin when it continues to grow in value. I am considering to hold atleast 6 altcoins for now.
Activity: 700
May 31, 2018, 08:11:23 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

I think many altcoin have potential in the future. Indeed many altcoin not continue their project but many project continue faster and developing new feature. Like waves, right now waves developing that they can use smart contract
Activity: 78
May 31, 2018, 07:46:22 AM
I'm looking at the following:
NEO
WAN
ADA

Just my opinion. These altcoins look like it has big potential in future.
Activity: 224
May 31, 2018, 07:45:18 AM
When it comes to the price, yeah ETC and ETH are the ones that is best to buy, as you can gain profit from it. But, I think it is not best to long trade because we are not assured if the glitch was completely fixed with the Hard Fork
Activity: 69
May 31, 2018, 07:43:33 AM
Altcoins is a good coins, some people choose altcoins than bitcoin because altcoins have future and have more potential than bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: