Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 68. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
June 13, 2018, 11:31:26 PM
You are more safer buying coins that are in the top 20 as these coins have already the needed foundation (teams and platform) to weather the bearish market right now. Always see to it that altcoins your buying is feasible and has long term potential.
Of course, that can be done through proper study.
Not because they are in the top 20, you will automatically buy, the ranking does change and anytime bad news could happen.
We should be smart enough and spend time to carefully know the coin we are planning to buy.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 09:50:28 PM
You are more safer buying coins that are in the top 20 as these coins have already the needed foundation (teams and platform) to weather the bearish market right now. Always see to it that altcoins your buying is feasible and has long term potential.
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
June 13, 2018, 09:22:41 PM
eos
waves
lsk
duo
wish

all have a good future
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 02:02:19 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
You could check these coins and to invest in the long term:-

WAVES
RIPPLE
NEO
Activity: 139
June 13, 2018, 01:35:11 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
If you think that the whole of the crypto currency is living out its time, then I will say that you are deeply mistaken. This market will grow and develop, at least some projects that stand out from the crowd of unremarkable products.
Activity: 168
June 13, 2018, 01:16:56 PM
You can invest in NEO for a long term.  Another good option is to invest in EOS.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 12:53:25 PM
Not is a good time to invest in coins when the prices are low, so you could buy any from top 10. I personally like NEO, which looks really promising.
Activity: 53
June 13, 2018, 12:52:01 PM
Most people will say what they are invested in. Look to the most active communities. Those will be the ones to invest in.
Activity: 94
June 13, 2018, 12:35:59 PM
Yes altcoins is still worth buying just like buying ethereum, ripple and litecoin this altcoins is totally worth buying for and i know that altcoins will live for many years and in that way many people is we will have a good or great future and ethereum will surely help many people.
Activity: 140
June 13, 2018, 05:58:52 AM
I could suggest it depends on your field of interest on what industry you excel because it would be a lot easier for you to monitor incoming trends that would affect the market of the altcoin you'll be investing. You only need to determine the key points that are you looking to a specific coin like does it have smart contract? and so on.. good luck pips
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 05:58:32 AM
There are a lot of good tokens on the market that you should buy and keep some time to make a profit. but you need to choose what you like best
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
June 13, 2018, 05:56:54 AM
Coin number 1 is undoubtedly bitcoin ,do not forget that often altcoins do much more x than bitcoin ,do not neglect them!
Activity: 191
June 13, 2018, 05:52:24 AM
crypto will be live, and also you must identify your choose. BTC and ETH are mian coins but NEO and cardano have good potential to growth. select your coins by study and technical analysis.
BTC is still the king of the Crypto market, so if you choose the other coin that is your mistake, maybe they will make you lose, so buy btc is most secure, hold for long time You will be profitable from them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
June 13, 2018, 05:46:56 AM
Speaking from my experience, you can go with XRP, TRX and IOST. IOST has better features than all the other coins and if you go through its website, you will see how beneficial it is. I strongly suggest that you invest your money in it. It is still rising and has more than doubled in this week so that shows you how much this coin is worth. Apart from that, it is listed on all the major exchanges so it is easy for you to buy it from anywhere.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 05:43:56 AM
Perhaps you'd better look at the top 20 coins with a little risk, if only. Those that are cheaper. And to see its prospects, the market is now falling, it will give an opportunity even for the mid-term to earn a little.
Activity: 364
Pawsome
June 13, 2018, 05:43:44 AM
Some worthy altcoins for purchase include: ETH, Ripple, Stellar, IOTA and Litecoin.
Activity: 140
June 13, 2018, 05:35:57 AM
crypto will be live, and also you must identify your choose. BTC and ETH are mian coins but NEO and cardano have good potential to growth. select your coins by study and technical analysis.
Activity: 155
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 05:34:22 AM
Well i am also looking for the good altcoins which i can buy at the cheap rates. i have also confusion about that how peoples are buying coins at cheap rates when ico is running or finished, where they buy those coins?

If you looking for coin that has cheap rates you could see them at Yobit I saw some coins there have a cheap price but I don't think coin with cheap rates are worth buying due of if the coin has a potential why they have a cheap price and some coins that has cheap price are shitcoins.
Activity: 74
June 13, 2018, 05:33:19 AM
There's so many altcoins that it's worth buying. We our just in the first step that in cryptoworld have been just starting this year. We might need to take some action now before it's too late so better to buy many altcoins and hold it for longtime and see what your money happend now.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 05:29:46 AM
The altcoins worth buying is also worth promoting. So if you support a coin, you should also promote it, because you will benefit from it too. When you wait for a development team to do something, it becomes wasteful. It's best to help them, especially those with no marketers.
Pages:
Jump to: