Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 70. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 02:08:47 AM
 it depends on what do you want from particular coins, long hold or pump selling, and fix the price in Top coins then
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 07:38:11 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

no.

100's ? ..there is thousands of coins = they are all garbage.

when the new forum comes out soon they just delete the whole fucking ANN section !

EDIT:

I will literally grab some cash and light it on fire before i buy any faggy shit coins.. ALTCOINS ARE DEAD IDIOTS !

wake the fuck up it's 2016 guys.

Think i am kidding ?
I will wait till tomorrow then grab some cash and torch it for you and take pictures & post them ROFL
I'd rather light my cash on fire then give it to another douche who downloaded GitHub.zip http://cs.rin.ru/forum/images/smilies/bs.gif

EDIT2:
Stay tuned in about 10 hours i will post here pic's of money i light on fire.. i will write ALTCOINS on the bill's too LOL

Some of these posts do discourage some of us who are new in the system. We see them and we begin to ask ourselves a lot of questions about what we heard even before we entered into crypto  and what we have grown to learn from the internet as well. I'm personally very confused now.
June 09, 2018, 07:34:59 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

no.

100's ? ..there is thousands of coins = they are all garbage.

when the new forum comes out soon they just delete the whole fucking ANN section !

EDIT:

I will literally grab some cash and light it on fire before i buy any faggy shit coins.. ALTCOINS ARE DEAD IDIOTS !

wake the fuck up it's 2016 guys.

Think i am kidding ?
I will wait till tomorrow then grab some cash and torch it for you and take pictures & post them ROFL
I'd rather light my cash on fire then give it to another douche who downloaded GitHub.zip http://cs.rin.ru/forum/images/smilies/bs.gif

EDIT2:
Stay tuned in about 10 hours i will post here pic's of money i light on fire.. i will write ALTCOINS on the bill's too LOL
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 07:06:47 PM
I think with a narrow specialization in the struggle for future markets and users, and someone suggested an open real-time security anyone anonymity when making a transaction, someone low a fee, someone quick processing of information, one way or another, much variety can now combine platform 2.0 and what I think it is pointless to run coins how to create diversity and that the loss of time and money and that in the end we are viewed and seen only a few developed and open source, that may become useful in the economy, although that full of some solutions we make sure that not to find, but the fine-tuning to the requested acceptable maximum and already vypolnenie problems and continuing to explore it can be solved, though.
Activity: 289
June 09, 2018, 07:03:13 PM
I gathered a 50 coins by now joining bounties and airdrops, many of them are non worthy by now, but with time, they can be a treasure.
Activity: 406
June 09, 2018, 07:01:43 PM
I'm sure that buying alternative coins can make you a rich man. If you choose the right coin and will be able to sell it more, then you will earn money
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 07:00:01 PM
I think so, but those who already have teams and a finished product that are already settled and with others a very big risk, so think and study before investing!
Activity: 9
June 09, 2018, 06:42:42 PM
I would buy Stellar! I just personally think it is a great project that helps people.
Activity: 5
June 09, 2018, 05:30:32 PM
I agree Eth has great potential but also has to work out some scaling issues. I like Dash as well, doing a great job marketing which is huge in this space. The reason I mention digibyte is due to its security. I always try to keep a percentage of my hodlings in a ultra secure coin. Especially after what happened with zencash. I have a feeling that will not be the last major 51% attack. Hodling platform projects is key but they aren't always as secure as multi-algo projects.

Another great multi-algo coin that has tons of potential is Unitus. I’ve been accumulating Unitus for a while now. No ICO, No Pre-mine and No dev tax. 5 algo’s, all merge mineable which allows the miner to get rewards from two projects at the same time while only using the energy of mining one. You can mine it with CPU/GPU/ASIC without the ASIC’s having an unfair advantage. You can even mine with a cell phone. One of the best features will be a hybrid proof of work/proof of stake system that will be implemented in 2018, which will allow hodlers to earn block rewards for hodling. Their circulating supply is only 58 million, it will hit its soft cap of 83 million in June of 2022. Afterwards block rewards will stay at 2 UIS.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 05:12:46 PM
Because the amount of coin is too much, so a lot of dead coins or junk coins that are not in the lyrics by investors because the coin is really not have the potential to hold in the long term or short term,
But there are still a lot of coins you can analyze, for you to make investments, like NEO and Ethereum, these two coins have shown their ability in the crypto market.
Activity: 224
June 09, 2018, 05:02:19 PM
I would go for the ones who present real solutions. Right now the best altcoin that offers the options to develop real live applications based on smart contracts IMO is Ether. Other that eth there's Dash, who is said to have the infrastructure to apply smart contracts and of course Monero, the preferred anon coin
June 09, 2018, 04:56:34 PM
Multi-algo projects are worth holding onto, especially when its so cheap to 51% attack projects that are not super secure. https://www.crypto51.app/ has an interesting list of some large marketcap coins that are very cheap to attack.
June 09, 2018, 04:41:34 PM
Looks like Digibyte is finding some higher lows on the 6-month chart. If we get a good BTC run going it might hit some higher highs as well. I’m not a huge fan of the massive circulating supply, but I do like the security features it offers.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
June 09, 2018, 03:45:03 PM
I suggest everybody to buy Tron, Ripple, Ethereum, EOS

The TRX purchase offer is not the best advice. Since this coin is a lot of concern and it is possible that it will be a bad investment.

I do not think so, this coin is very worthwhile, and it has a great future, the potential has not yet been revealed. The fact that she can go on correction is a fact, I want to buy it when she asks, and I advise you, the coin will show itself very well in the long term!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
June 09, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

The TRX purchase offer is not the best advice. Since this coin is a lot of concern and it is possible that it will be a bad investment.
June 09, 2018, 01:08:57 PM
too many altcoins here but if you want to invest for a good altcoins
you need to research about project and team behind that coins but for now ethereum is the best altcoins just wait the price down and buy it
Activity: 59
June 09, 2018, 06:19:23 AM
All coins are worth buying for investing whether its eth alt btc etc. because you cant tell whats going on the market but if you believe in your coin to help you gain more profit well you have to take the risk
Activity: 69
June 09, 2018, 06:11:20 AM

You can also inclue Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 196
June 09, 2018, 04:49:01 AM
Now I would advise buying EOS or NEO for a long term.  I think now these are two promising coins.
Activity: 118
June 08, 2018, 08:41:27 PM
This is the good time to buy the ETH, DASH, RIPPLE & NEO. Because at this moment it's value very huge and it is cheaper and the established coins.
Pages:
Jump to: